Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Humid Bay ][ Village Gates [GATES CLOSED TO OUTSIDERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:53 am
[[lazy exit to kumo gates xP]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis arrived at the gates with his travel pack. He was ready for an extended stay in the wilderness and brought with him everything he needed to survive in it. He stood at the gates waiting for his teammates and fellow Genin to arrive. He expected Jun to take the longest due to the fact that he was getting a repair job done for his puppet. Shimiru should be along shortly  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shortly after Genesis arrived, Shimiru reached the gates. On her way there, she mentally went through a list of all the things she had brought. Travel pack, weapons, a pickaxe for mining she had gotten on the way, another such things. Humming a tune to herself, she reached the gates and rested her back against one of the gate walls, waiting for Jun.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

The other two didn't have to wait to long for Jun to arrive. While he wasn't in there within seconds or the others, it was only a few minutes. He was all ready to go. Getting to where the two were, he pulled the bandage strap to readjust his wrapped up puppet. Standing there, he looked at the two. "I'm ready to go with you are."

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis nodded in acknowledgement of Shimiru's arrival. He took note of what things she brought with him and was pleased to find she was rather well equipped. The same could be said for Jun when he arrived as well. Once everyone was there he hefted his pack unto his back and turned to face the road leading north"Alright, lets get this over and done with. Jun, can you keep some bugs in a fifty meter radius around us as well as get updates from them every fifteen minutes? I do not want any surprises so everyone keep your eyes and ears open, okay? If any of you guys need me to carry anything just ask. Lets get going guys" With a grunt he set out at a walk towards the Northern Mines. He trusted them to follow next to him and to not lag behind  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:08 pm

"Mhm." Shimiru nodded and began walking beside Genesis as she casually swept her gaze around them, taking in everything she could. The girl had been outside of Yuki when she was younger due to her history, but this was the first time she was leaving the village for mission purposes. She was obviously looking forward to it despite the manual labor that waited for them. With a slight upturn of her lips indicating a smile, she silently continued to walk and look around the snow-covered land and trees, with the silhouette of the village growing smaller and smaller behind them.

[/exit to mines]

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Jun listened to what Genesis asked of him. Giving off a small nod, he started to follow him. "I'll due my best. Depending on how cold it is, I might have to switch them out often." Regardless of the fact that he lived in the cold environment, the inside of his body was warm.Due to this, his bugs weren't use to some of the colder temperatures. For now, he would start spreading his bugs out. He would need to have a bugs spread out between him and the ones that were fifty meters out. That was a little to far for him to communicate with his bugs so the ones out would have to send word to ones closer and so long. The ones flying out would have the orders to report in if anyone was coming up on them or if any of the bugs needed to switch out. For know, Jun was ready to get this mission going.

[/exit to mine]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the squad arrived at the Gates Genesis collected all the Sacks of Minerals from his teammates. All in all, Jun had filled up two sacks as had Shimiru. He himself had filled up two buckets, along with his personal little burlap sack which he held in his pocket"I'm going to take this in for processing at the Kages office as well as turn in our mission report. You guys go to the Dojo and I will bring you your payment later" Even though Genesis was strong for his rank all these rocks were weighing him down so without further thought he took off at a run for the Kages office
[ Sorry, I am just impatient to get this done and over with. This way you guys can get back to your training! xd ]

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:59 pm

As they reached the gates, Shimiru slowly mustered the courage to ask both of them something, but then stopped when Genesis offered to take their bags and leave them to go training. Shimiru reluctantly handed them over before turning to Jun and shrugging. "I'm glad I at least have one other person on my team who isn't so hotheaded." She shook her head and started to head back to the dojo.
'And just when I was going to ask them to...' She huffed and walked at a brisker pace.

[/exit to Dojo]
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Handing over his bags, Jun watched as Genesis headed off to the Kage's office. Hearing Shimiru's comment Jun gave a small nod. "My parents taught me to keep a level head all of the time. It's not that I don't have emotions, I'm just able to keep them in check. By doing this, you can watch your surroundings better....Granted I'm not perfect in it yet, I try to live my life by following it." With that out of the way, he would follow her to the dojo as well.
[/exit to dojo]

Flamefox Merimac

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:57 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis waits for Jae at the gates.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:01 am
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae wasn't that far behind Noctis, her steps slow as she neared the gates. She walked the remaining feet to the gate, hands in her pockets as she approached him. "Lead on Sunbae." She remarked, immediately being the first one to say something. It was in her nature to try and rile him up before he even got the chance to say anything.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:05 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

Noctis raised an eyebrow as Jae appeared so quickly after him.He thought she wouldn't be so quick to head directly to the gates."You're not gonna say goodbye?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:22 am
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jae tensed slightly, her mind quick to read between the lines. She grinned impishly up at him, defaulting to her bluff. "Is this some sort of trick question?" She asked, feigning ignorance. Not many could pick up on this. Those who did were considered threats or were people who had to know what she was originally like before all of this. Needless to say she wasn't worried about Noctis seeing through her. "I'm sure the training ground will miss me but I can't pass up a hot bowl of ramen." She emphasized this by placing a hand over her stomach. She was already hungry, despite having gone to the restaurant earlier.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:27 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis shook his head."No it isn't a trick I was just wondering if you were going to say goodbye to your mother." Noctis said to her, not with a scheming or,smirk. But his normal look of somewhat uninterest and boredom. As if the subject he had brought up didn't really mean anything."You know, that women you met in the market."

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games