Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

As soon as Tsukuyomi saw the punch coming, he sidestepped and left an after-image in his place. "Not good enough. Now..." He sheathed his katana. Then, his left and right hands came up and formed a "cross" hand seal. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." Three clones suddenly appeared in a puff of smoke. "...Block this." Two of the clones sprinted at the girl in an attempt to tackle her, while the third one stood there with Tsukuyomi. "Hyouton." A large amount of ice began to form around him and the clone. Let's see what she does..."

Techniques used
Side Image
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Hyouton [ B Rank ]

865/950

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image
“What have I done?”

Shigeru's skin was cold to the touch and nearly solidified. He was unmoving and seemed not to breathe. He had stopped bleeding but the red deepness of his wound had changed color.

XXXUser ImageXXX

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||--||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Mitsuhide's blade tore through air, and Miyuki was at a loss of what to do. Now, two clones were closing in on her, and she wasn't sure if she'd be able to summon Mitsuhide quick enough to defend her against the other two clones. She figured that her only real option was to dismiss Mitsuhide and resummon him next to her... At this point, she wasn't strong enough to fight with Mitsuhide and Masaru together, otherwise she'd figure out some way to use them in combination. This was why Miyuki was sparring the Yukikage... So that she could get stronger; strong enough to fight with both her puppets in combination. Even just using those two would make her exponentially more powerful. For now, she completed the hand seals to quickly dismiss Mitsuhide (the hand seal which did not require Chakra, nor restore Mitsuhide's projectiles) and then summoned him once again at her side. Miyuki drew Mitsuhide's shield and in combination with his heavy armor and shield, Mitsuhide created an effective barrier between the clones and Miyuki. In the meantime, she created some more distance so that if he tried another attack, Miyuki would be able to do something similar to call him close to her once again... She felt as though she wasn't using Masaru enough, but he was somewhat designed to be used alongside Mitsuhide, and for now she could not do so.

[-10 Chakra]

└─────────────────────────────────┘
Chakra: 175/200
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"You need to stop relying on your puppet." The clones running toward the girl suddenly disappeared in a puff of smoke. Using that smoke as cover, Tsukuyomi sprinted toward the puppet. "Fuuton: Rasengan." A small, compressed ball of wind chakra formed in his right hand. He thrust the hand toward Mitsuhide's shield in an attempt to hit it. If it made contact, well....bad things would happen to the puppet.

While Tsukuyomi was attacking the puppet, the one clone that didn't disappear was sneaking around. Once it got close enough, it sprinted toward Miyuki and attempted to kick her.

785/950

iOath

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

User Image

The Yukikage launched an attack at Mitsuhide's shield, and Miyuki quickly cut the strings connecting Mitsuhide, and his form crumpled as the attack blew past him. Since the attack had been completed, Miyuki began to reconnect the strings to Mitsuhide. Before she had a chance to do so, the clone came around behind her and tried to land a kick. Miyuki's reflexes weren't so slow that she would let an attack like that hit, and so she quickly ducked. But as she did so, she had somewhat connected her chakra strings back to Mitsuhide. She was unused to moving while controlling her puppet... Because of these factors, as she ducked, Mitsuhide went flying into a wall and slammed against it with an extreme amount of force. Left foot, then right, staggering to regain balance after the clone had kicked towards her. It took her a moment to regain her balance, and when she did so she said to the Yukikage, "If I don't practice with my puppets at this stage in my career, how will I be skilled later on?" though Mitsuhide had slammed into a wall, Miyuki brought him back in front of her with no damage to the puppet. "I rely on my puppet only as much as any other shinobi relies on his blade." This sounded awfully cheesy out loud, but Miyuki wouldn't stop fighting, or even try fighting with another weapon, at this stage. No... She would become powerful with her puppets, and this she resolved to do.

[-5 Chakra]

Chakra: 170/200
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:51 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The F i r e That S i n g s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Genjutsu | Yukigakure

Rikuto rubbed his arms nervously then grabbed the man under the arms, attempting to drag him from the snow. The man slid a few inches but the snow was too much and Rikuto stopped to clear more off. He fumbled with some clips and pieces of the man's armor slid off as well Sorry! he swallowed and quickly undid the chest armor. Finding the man was much lighter now, Rikuto pulled the man's arm over his shoulders and began walking, headed for the hospital.

((Exits...))

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my muse...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:25 am
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

With a snap of Tsukuyomi's fingers, the clone exploded. "I didn't say to stop practicing with your puppets. I said to stop relying on them." He said, although he wasn't sure that she could hear him over the explosion. "If a shinobi's blade breaks, they use taijutsu or ninjutsu. What will you do if your puppets break?"

705/950

Techniques used
Bunshin Bakuha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

User Image

The clone exploded, and Miyuki could only barely hear the Yukikage. She understood that he wasn't saying she should stop practicing, but... "If my puppets break, I will create a puppet that will not break." she said, while manipulating Mitsuhide. For now, she wouldn't have to worry about the chance of her puppets breaking, but at the same time having a fallback wouldn't hurt. But she could not learn Taijutsu, and her Ninjutsu skills were limited. Despite this, Miyuki felt as though she only relied on her puppets as much as any other ninja relied on his weapon. For now, she did not move and waited for the Yukikage to move to respond. Though Miyuki's skills with puppets were limited, she found it easier to come up with a way to counter an attack than to out-right attack on her own.

User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Instead of responding to the girl's comment, Tsukuyomi simply laughed. "Suiton..." He quickly performed a string of hand seals. "Suiryuudan no Jutsu." Since there was no water in the area, he harnessed the liquid within the air to form the water dragon. Although, it would be a bit smaller and weaker due to the limited water. "Go." The dragon swirled and twisted its way toward the girl. "Now if she blocks or dodges this, I'll be truly impressed."

665/950

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

User Image

No matter how hard she tried, Ninjutsu was not Miyuki's strength. Kugutsu was one thing, but she had trouble figuring out how exactly to react to a Ninjutsu spell such as this. The Yukikage was truly powerful... She knew that it took a great amount of skill to pull water from the air. However, that didn't mean that the technique was strong. Luckily, the dragon was so small that she figured it wouldn't be impossible to dodge... At the same time, water could be deadly in the smallest particles. Mitsuhide was out, and Miyuki didn't have enough time to think about summoning Masaru, or using any special technique with Mitsuhide. As the water dragon rapidly closed the distance, Miyuki ran up behind Mitsuhide and had him draw his shield. Normally, this attack would have been so powerful that it caused the puppet to collapse, but thanks to the lack of water, its ability was limited. Between Miyuki pressing against Mitsuhide and the shield, the water dragon collided with the shield and lost its form, spraying the still condensed water particles around. Now, the air was noticeably drier, though being in Yukigakure, it would return to normal soon. Stepping back from her puppet, Miyuki knew that her only option was to send him back for an attack. As she increased the distance once again, she flicked her wrist and sent the samurai puppet flying into the Yukikage. A straightforward charge, but with a great amount of force combined with a hard armored head.

User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Nice." Tsukuyomi applauded the genin for being able to block the attack. "Hm...the attack she's trying to do isn't as 'nice', though..." He frowned as he saw that the girl sent her puppet to rush him again. "Well, I guess I should teach her not to use her puppets so recklessly. It may be durable..." He extended his arms out and formed a dome out of the ice he had previously created. ...but not indestructible."

Technique used
Hyouton: Hi Bouheki

625/950

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Just before Mitsuhide would have run into the ice dome, Miyuki pulled him back sharply and hesitated. The attack was strong, and she knew that she didn't have any sort of offensive move to break through the ice. Maybe if she mastered more Jutsu, that would change. But for now, she was stuck with her puppet hovering outside the dome. "If you are trying to make a point about relying on my puppets..." she said carefully, hoping that the Yukikage would be able to hear her through the ice, "Then I think I understand. However, for now," Miyuki shifted her stance and raised her hand, ready to attack, "I'm going to rely on my puppets. If I can become strong with only my puppets, then I will be even stronger with Jutsu." Having made her point, Miyuki moved Mitsuhide once more. With a small flick of her wrist, she created a large movement of the puppet's arm and swung down on the dome. She was trying to chip away at the dome with the butt of the sword's hilt, and was ready to move him out of harm's way with a moment's notice should the Yukikage attack again.

User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Before the hilt made contact, Tsukuyomi dropped his arms and rolled to the side. As an effect of dropping his arms, the ice dome collapsed."I should end this soon. There may be things I need to take care of at the office." He got up while brushing himself off. "Now then..." His feet shifted slightly, then he was gone. "Block this." A second later, he reappeared behind the girl and attempted to karate chop her neck.

695/950

Techniques used
Shunshin no Jutsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image

The Yukikage moved before Miyuki had a chance to react. Since he wasn't trying to kill her, he would probably stop before hitting her neck ((making an assumption)). Still, she gritted her teeth and raised her hands in a sort of surrendering motion. "I tap out, Yukikage... I know that I don't have enough 'tricks" to defeat you." Now that she had fought with a Kage level opponent, Miyuki was well aware of what she must do to improve her skills, and she was prepared to train her Jutsu to become stronger, to not rely on her puppets so much. First, she waited to see what the Yukikage would do.

((Sorry for ending the spar abruptly, I figure that it's about time to finish things up...))

User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:25 am
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi tapped the girl's neck lightly. "That's a shame." He frowned and put his hands into his sleeves. "You did pretty well. Anyways, I'll be at the office if you need anything." He shifted his footing again and "flickered" out of the dojo.

[exit]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games