Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Dragon's Pass ][ Streets of Harmony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:48 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Noises in the distance had the tiny hairs at the nape of her neck standing on end. Jae was not used to standing still for so long when there needed to be something done. Another 'boom' rocketed further away, sounding like it was coming from the gates. It seemed as if the village was empty enough to amplify the echos now. Looking to Hanzo as he reached out and gripped her shoulder lightly, she raised her gaze to his own with a questioning look. She was at a loss as to why he was trying to comfort her suddenly. His words then caught her by surprise. He? Did Hanzo thing she was concerned about the Yukikage, although it would be a lie to say she wasnt. Maybe he knows about my father. If that was the case she would have gripped him by the collar and demanded for him to tell her where it was they sent him but she recalled the gesture before his parting words. He didn't know or else he wouldnt have done that. Her heart squeezed. It took every ounce of her self control to keep any emotions off of her face. "The Kage is a capable man. I know he will be safe." Jae adding, playing it off like she wasn't sure who he was talking about. Years of being afraid of getting branded rouge and hiding her real origins and family had her acting dumb in reflex. Noticing his golden orbs flickering behind them from time to time she drew a quick conclusion that he might needs those words more than her need to hide behind them. Trailing after Hanzo, she studied him silently. If all hell has not been breaking loose around them she probably would have started teasing this man. He was certainly interesting enough. Stretching her arms out in front of her, she used this as cover to hide her directed glances. Maybe she could convince Hanzo to slip away with her. One to help search for her father and two to go and assist the Kage. Reaching out to grab his arm, she playfully clung to him, as a flirty girl would. "I'm scared! It would be so horrible if we got lost and separated from the group while trying to keep the chaos out." She was practically screaming at him what it was she was hinting to him. She hoped he was quick to catch on. Jae didn't want to go all the way with the others she wanted to slip away and come back to search for her father. She was sure Hanzo wanted to remain behind and stay with the Yukikage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:56 am
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 270/270 ll]

To Marco Hanzo nodded his head. "Of course, you heard this kunoichi about the lower districts, it's only a matter of time. Hurry along or you'll die in the fray." He didn't expect another remark or another dabble at a continuation of conversation. Meanwhile his attention branched off to Jae. Her own words of comfort was merely a tickling chime that was barely heard while he walked on with somber thoughts. He generally wasn't one for distractions but the rising sounds of yet another detonation cocked his head over the snowing sky. At that the young jounin on instinct narrowed his eyes, feeling a snarl coil over his seldom irate self until he felt something coil around his arm. Blinking a bit he glanced back to Jae. Remembering that the pinkette was still with him. Yes of course, he was still with a diplomatic teammate. He had to watch himself. Making sure of things like not falling sloppy. But anyway, this female he observed; She was a weird woman, albeit a bit pushy but strangely charming enough to be likable. Like some kind of carnivorous flower.

He was about halfway annoyed until her string of words strangely echoed the second time. The little minx. At once, he understood and put on a gallant smile for the coin ticket little lady. "Don't be." He lulled with slight concern in his eyes as he slowed his pace down for the both of them in the action of assuaging her concern. The two were not missed as hordes of civilians were roaming past them in orderly yet rushed group. And joint shinobi leaders at this point, had no qualms of stopping other shinobi for wanting to stay behind. The job was done. Playing the pilot role, Hanzo lead Jae back to the Dragon's Pass. For whatever reason they'd be questioned or miss, the excuses were all waiting in line for him to use. A civilian was missing. Heard a child's cry. Stalling for the villagers against rogues. Either way, he felt that either one would come true in boosted chances.

Eventually he stopped ushering Jae like she was some sort of little girl. "I never took you for the clingy type." Now, prompting her. He was thankful in all sincerity. Thanks to her little push, he had now made up his mind more than ever. He figured he should repay the konoha nin for a little or for a lot in light of their cooperation. He was curious, if not more concerned for the reason why she chose to stay behind. At the moment wanting more clarity as to why she would remain for extra credit when the mission had been successful..well, save for a few hindsighted people that left. He rubbed his eyes in his rising migraine. It's not a bad ratio..but..Hhngn..

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅
Hearing his answer, Marco headed off in the direction that Kenji took. It looked like she was heading towards the hospital after the person. Hopefully things weren't going to be to bad along the way.
┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 275/275 [25/25]
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:42 am
User Image

Yes! She knew this man was on the same level as her, well as much as anyone could be. Jae was a mystery to most. His character played right along with her own, the two suddenly falling behind as the rest of the group surged forward. The Hokage is going to have me flogged... Jae thought to herself, considering the repercussions should she get found out. It wasn't like she was abandoning her job. She got the citizens to safety, now she was going back for her father. A fellow citizen who needed aid. 'I never took you for the clingy type.' Hanzo's words broke through her mental reprieve, Jae looking up at him with a cursory glance. Releasing her hold on him, she took a small step to the side, hugging her body now that the extra warmth from his body had been pulled. "I'll be whatever it takes in order to carry out my missions...or whatever it is I need to do." It was the truth, however crude it might sound. Those who clung to pride, openly, hindered themselves from carrying out jobs properly. I really should just join the ANBU. A dark lifestyle but she could probably flourish there as a spy. "You want to go to the Yukikage's side, correct?" She wasn't sure what to tell him at this point in time. Be on your way sir, I have to go and find my pops, was not very eloquent of her. Looking over her shoulder, she stared off in the direction she had originally come from, the lower districts. More than likely they had already fallen. She was going to have to be stealthy to get further into the lost ground. What if he's not in the lower districts anymore? Jae was at a loss. She hadn't thought any of this through. Perhaps her father had joined those holding the gates. Again. That put her directly into the heat of battle. Yup. Notcis will kill me if someone else doesnt do the honors first. Looking to Hanzo she waited for him to scurry off before she did the same. For some reason the Kunoichi felt compelled to see him off first.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 270/270 ll]

He just...looked at her. Sorta, kinda in awe with his jaws locked and his eyes just staring. He hasn't been a jounin for long but he held an ulterior perspective in finding her statement true. Being apart of an Onin squad might have taught him that if it weren't for his team splitting up among the ranks. At any rate. Kunoichis were so fickle sometimes. Jae was certainly so, and he found her boldness pretty refreshing. He folded his arms underneath his sleeves, keeping them warm from the cold. At her statement he leveled an calm glance. She must have known. He didn't care about it, really. Satisfaction and relief was his boon as he found his eyes curving into fox slits. "More than anything." He smiled in response to her question, for the first time in a while. He blinked gratefully to her. "And, I guess I owe you one. Thank you." If I can ever repay it in this lifetime. He assumed she'd be bolting right off but supposing it would be the other way around, he stroked his chin in wonder. Actually, there really was no time.

Anyway, he had his own matters to attend to and so did she. His eyes revealed, seeming a bit different than before. His gaze drawing down the floor as though he was bracing for an upcoming event. "This is good bye. If you ever need anything, I guess you might know where I'm at. Take care." At that sudden turn he bobbed his head back with a change of spirit. Then turned his body around to begin his journey. He walked in a slower pace just to make sure to hear if she ever said anything.

[[Exits to...]]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:02 am
User Image

Watching him walk away, she bit down on her bottom lip. Cerulean eyes drifted to the scenery around her. It was empty and it left her feeling haunted. Even though everything was going to hell around her she still viewed Yukigakure as the most beautiful place on the planet. How she wanted to cause those who wronged her former home pain. 'Yuki is the epitome of what a peaceful village should be. Making it a power was a mistake...but I'll defend it until the end'. Her father had told her that once upon a time. He had known this was was coming. Taking a step forward, she paused. If she went to her father and left Yuki unprotected she would be insulting her father even further. He would want her to remain behind to see things through. Tears pooled in her eyes as she fought with herself. Letting out a huff of breath she snarled at the snow flakes around her. "God damn it!" She bent her knees and darted off, following the line of Shinobi that had taken off. Until they were passed along. Then she would go and look for her father. Stupid conscious!  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki entered the streets silently, his boots scuffing just barely on the ground as he walked. He'd been left behind....again. Why was that? Was he just that...a waste of air? A failure completely? He didn't understand how that was possible...he hadn't done anything yet. Looking around the nearly empty streets, the snow covering everything like a soft fluffly blanket....it all made him want to scream. He wanted to rip it all apart and show it for what it really was; a bloody monster that consumed everything. At least...at least this village was dying, would be dead soon They should all be dead. Haki thought bitterly, standing in the street, his dark coat standing out like a beacon in the white cold. He hunched his shoulders tightly, his arms going around his body as he stood, unsure of where to go now. He could hear the fighting over at the gates but had no desire to go there...any desire he'd had to help had dried up like a flower without water. All he wanted now was to get away completely from this...or was it? "All the villages should just die." he said quietly but his voice echoed in the streets before the snow swallowed it up. The idea, though, didn't die so easily...almost like a sudden fire, Haki felt that thought burn inside him. All the villages....should die. He took a deep breath through a tight throat "Where should I go now?" he mused, wondering if he should wait for the bandits to find him or....?

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:25 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu Sensor | OININ Apprentice |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai had ducked into an alleyway. Anger burning her cheeks and chest. Kein still had the enticing swoon about him. I thought I was over him. She turned and punched the wall. GAH! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO HUNT HIM! She thoughts screamed as she pounded her fist against the wall softer this time. Dai turned and sighed while resting against the wall of the building. I can't go at this head on like I had hoped. She looked into the nearly empty streets as snow fell from above. She spotted Haki and pushed off from the wall. She grabbed his shoulder and smacked him across the face. Strangely, that felt rather good. "THE HELL, HAKI!" She just started yelling at him. Word vomit. You go to Kumo in search to being with your mother! And this is how you repay her!? By running off with Kein to be a rouge!? She smacked him again. Wake up and smell the blood, Haki! The world is filled with death and lies and betrayal! She grabbed him by the shirt and pulled her fist back wanting to punch that smart mouth of his. But the glimpse of seeing herself in his eyes made her lower him and stepped back. "Just come home. Please. You're mother, she worried sick about you. She's falling apart without you there." Dai didn't look at him as she fought the tears. Her fists clenched tightly at her side. I ...I want you home too. It's not the same. She clenched her teeth and took her fighting stance. If you don't. I'll be forced to fight you and drag you're behind back to Kumo.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

User ImageUser Image  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

Haki turned as hands grabbed him and suddenly he was struck violently across the face. If Daitomi hadn't had a hold of him, he'd have fallen, the force was so strong. Her screaming didn't seem to reach him as he stared at her and then she struck him again. The force was enough to throw his head to the side and he didn't bother to raise his head again as she grabbed his shirt. When she stepped back, her sudden release of his shirt made him stumble and he fell into the snow. For a moment, he didn't move, waiting for her to stop...then he looked up at her "So you've remembered me again, have you?" he said quietly. His cheek was a rising bright red welt and he could taste blood in his mouth. It reminded him of the times his mother had thrown things at him..."Mother doesn't fall apart. She doesn't get sick. She doesn't worry either." he stood, a little unsteady, and dusted snow off his back and rear. He was so...calm about the whole thing but when he looked at Daitomi, his eyes were angrier then they'd ever revealed before "I'm not fighting you. You're here for Kein anyways so you should save your energy for him." he adjusted his jacket and pulled it tight around his body, fastening the buttons up to his neck as he turned his body away from her "I'm going back to Kumogakure." Haki said, his face turned to her for a moment before he looked back towards the gates "I've learned what I had to learn. And..." he looked back at her and said with venom "Don't say you care about me or even think that it matters to me if you do or not. It makes me sick. I'll never like you, Daitomi. Never. I hope Kein breaks you in every way and you never come back." His eyes dared her to strike him again. He wanted her too....with his damaged horn and the bandage over his forehead, he could hardly be hurt more then he already was. Her slaps were nothing compared to the overwhelming agony that had come when his horn had been cut "I'm not lucky enough for that though..." he turned his back on her and looked at the gates, hearing the furious fighting and wondering if he could get through it. If Daitomi had nothing to say in reply, he'd leave.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:01 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai lowered her fists when he spoke about going back to Kumo. On his own. "Haki..." She whispered his name. For the first time she noticed her horn. Damaged. She lowered her head masking her eyes from him as he spoke with venom. Telling her not to say that she cared about him or even think that it mattered to him if she did or not. It made him sick. He'll never like her. Never. She flinched when the words of him hoping Kein breaking her in every way and that she would never come back. She wouldn't strike him again; her hands flexed before relaxing at her side. It burned her very core that he spoke those words. "You remind me of an Oni I once knew. A friend of mine. We fought after we gave dating a try. But in the end. We were still broken. Dai looked at Haki. Oni's hold pride so close to their hearts. They become blind. She sighed. You have a mother that cares. And you may not see it, Haki. But. Your mother is broken without you." She turned her back to him. Kein...well...Kein is about the only family I have left in this dark world. She wrapped her arms around herself. And I have to be the one to Hunt him. She mumbled. "I prey that you will never know the feeling I'm feeling right now." Dai lowered her arms and turned half way to look at Haki. With nothing more to say she started down the streets. In search of Kein or even bandits to kick the crap out of.

..It's Sypher all over again...

User ImageUser Image  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image

"I don't have anything to be proud of. Not yet." Haki's reply was as cold as the air and he started walking the other way from Daitomi, heading for the gates. His next words were quiet, so soft not even the empty streets could echo them "You wait...you wait and see what happens when I have something to be proud of..." the words were taken by the snow and he kept going, not looking at her or even bothering to respond to her words about his mother. Within a few minutes, he was gone, blurred by the snow and on his way to fight out of the gates.

((Exits))

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ EX-Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1370

Kein fell from the hospital still pissed about how he left. He landed without a sound and quickly searched for Dai using his sensory abilities. Upon locating her and ..... Haki but Haki was on the move. Was he heading back to Kumo already. It was still early for the full effects of what he had done to present themselves. However with the combined mental effects of loosing his horn and what Kein had done it would be enough. He jogged around the corner to an ally and found Dai.. Alone. He stopped and said," A little warning would have been wonderful." He was clearly joking but his face was serious. Right now he had a major choice to make.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:51 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai rounded a corner and found Kein. She stared up at him, "I told you to move, didn't I?" She fought the smile that crept upon her lips. She rested her back against the building a sighed. "Haki went back to Kumo. Willingly." She told Kein before looking at him. "But you." She stared at him for a moment before looking at the snow covered ground. "You would rather go back in a body-bag, then go back with me, quietly." Dai wrapped her arms under her torso. "Psh, you're my target and I'm still talking to you like you haven't gone rogue. Some Hunter I turned out to be, huh?" She rolled her eyes and she gripped her sides. A little disappointed in herself.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ EX-Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1370

Kein shook his head and said," I will be honest with you. Haki may not know it yet but he will always work for me. I implanted him with information that will allow him to act when the time is right. I have been laying the ground work for this since I became a Konin. " He moved to stand before her and put both his hands on the wall beside her. He smirked and said," I cant go back there. I wont go back there. And you, dont say that. You became a wonderful hunter. Hell you tracked me alll the way out here. Though I doubt you traced my footprints lord knows I left you a big enough trail."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:19 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai sighed. "Go figure. I should of guest you had done something to him." She gave a small shrug. "Kin will have her hands full with him in no time." She mumbled. Dai looked at Kein when he moved to standing in front of her. Place both his hands on the wall beside her. Dai wasn't smiling. In her days of punishment, Dai had mentally changed. She was stronger physically and mentally now. It was easy to see it in her eyes. "Guess again. I tracked you by your chakra signature. It's like a loud bright light when you're injured. Made it easy to track you here." Dai shrugged again. "I can't follow you around until you drop dead, Kein." She lowered her eyes. "Kin will send others if I don't return with you. A game that you might never win. A game the you'll never have the chance of seeing me one last time." She bite her lower lip. "I'm caught in what do to. Go back empty handed. Or follow you around until you drop dead." She paused for a moment. "Which wont happen anytime soon."

User ImageUser Image  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games