Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Super Junior Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Super Junior is the Best???
  Hee Chul/Dong Hae
  Ki Bum/Eun Hyuk
  Shi Won/Ryeo Wook
  Han Kyung/Kang In
  Yeh Sung/Sung Min
  Ee Teuk/Kyu Hyun
  Shin Dong
View Results

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:30 pm
it is called tough love. . keke. . lots of asian countries do it. . . its only natural. . i nearly got kicked out of the house in second??? third grade??? for getting bad grades. . . and how are you suppose to know if you have bad grades when they give you freakin checks and minuses. .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:58 pm
orientalxbaby
it is called tough love. . keke. . lots of asian countries do it. . . its only natural. . i nearly got kicked out of the house in second??? third grade??? for getting bad grades. . . and how are you suppose to know if you have bad grades when they give you freakin checks and minuses. .

lol....... I've been through it. XD (Ish Korean! biggrin ) Wow, you almost got kicked from ur house? Yikes...... never happened to me since I'm the only child who got honours. biggrin

Well in Korea its like "beating time" when you pass notes, get a low mark on a test, skip class, be late for class, not have the proper dress code (short hair, uniform), and even for the smallest things like going to school wearing earrings or clips for your hair. sad It's sad.........  

I Have Moved

Alicks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:00 am
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby

lol....... I've been through it. XD (Ish Korean! biggrin ) Wow, you almost got kicked from ur house? Yikes...... never happened to me since I'm the only child who got honours. biggrin

Well in Korea its like "beating time" when you pass notes, get a low mark on a test, skip class, be late for class, not have the proper dress code (short hair, uniform), and even for the smallest things like going to school wearing earrings or clips for your hair. sad It's sad.........

Yeeesh! Are you sure that's not NORTH Korea? So harsh~ ;____;  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:36 am
Alicks
North or South, we're the same Korea just one has a army-crazy president that starves his people. stare Both Korea's are very strict about children turning out to be bad, stupid people. Since Koreans are quite agressive, competitive and such perfectionist every single parent cannot bare to watch their kid be beaten, especially in studies, by another kid. neutral And especially, if it's a boy, they pay more attention. Poor guys. >.>; Since we girls do what we have to do, don't we? XD j/k but anyway, girls are rather more competitive than guys, they just seem to get the competitiveness earlier than guys, it seems. xD Korean parents know that if kids aren't brought up rough, they'll surely make a terrible mistake one day reason why most are quite strict. A bit too strict, at times. Atleast I haven't been beaten even though I get 2-3 B's here and there. Just really loud scoldings which I ignore. Sometimes, being the only child of the only son of the family isn't so bad. rofl  

K-Pop

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:20 am
hehe. . i always thought going to a korean school would be so fun. (i watch too many dramas. .hehe) but that sounds too hard for me. i'll give up that dream. . . . so do you think colleges over there are just as strict? i mean, you guys are adults then right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:50 am
x_xse7enx_x
hehe. . i always thought going to a korean school would be so fun. (i watch too many dramas. .hehe) but that sounds too hard for me. i'll give up that dream. . . . so do you think colleges over there are just as strict? i mean, you guys are adults then right?

Hmm...... according to my mom, they don't beat you in university or college. I don't think they really care then. XD  

I Have Moved

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:53 am
K-Pop
Alicks
North or South, we're the same Korea just one has a army-crazy president that starves his people. stare Both Korea's are very strict about children turning out to be bad, stupid people. Since Koreans are quite agressive, competitive and such perfectionist every single parent cannot bare to watch their kid be beaten, especially in studies, by another kid. neutral And especially, if it's a boy, they pay more attention. Poor guys. >.>; Since we girls do what we have to do, don't we? XD j/k but anyway, girls are rather more competitive than guys, they just seem to get the competitiveness earlier than guys, it seems. xD Korean parents know that if kids aren't brought up rough, they'll surely make a terrible mistake one day reason why most are quite strict. A bit too strict, at times. Atleast I haven't been beaten even though I get 2-3 B's here and there. Just really loud scoldings which I ignore. Sometimes, being the only child of the only son of the family isn't so bad. rofl

You've never been beaten??? Ahh so lucky..... T0T I got like scarred for life. But I guess i'm over it a bit...... My parents still scold me lol. Nothing new, most children get scolded anyway.....

I have a younger brother and sister, but my parents seem to favor my brother the most. -_-;; Probably cuz he's gonna pass on the family name one day. At least I won't have to marry. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:59 pm
SutekiYume
You've never been beaten??? Ahh so lucky..... T0T I got like scarred for life. But I guess i'm over it a bit...... My parents still scold me lol. Nothing new, most children get scolded anyway.....

I have a younger brother and sister, but my parents seem to favor my brother the most. -_-;; Probably cuz he's gonna pass on the family name one day. At least I won't have to marry. XD
xD Too bad my family won't be passed one. I'm the only child of the only son in the family.

Usually, they always somewhat favour the boy than the girl.

se7en ; I don't think they'll beat you in university or college. But they do scold quite harshly though or accoding to my cousin who's in the army now. You wouldn't beleive how much they have to study though. xP

K-Pop

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:45 pm
hahaha. . . its all fun though. . parents are not that mean too actual kick their children out of the house. . .beating is normal. . . hmmm. . .japanese schools sound funner though. . . my parents do not hit any more. . so it is all fine. .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:10 am
orientalxbaby
hahaha. . . its all fun though. . parents are not that mean too actual kick their children out of the house. . .beating is normal. . . hmmm. . .japanese schools sound funner though. . . my parents do not hit any more. . so it is all fine. .

Hmm..... Isn't it that Japanese schools hit too? And Chinese? O_O  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:46 am
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby

yea. . its all asian schools in general. . . you do something wrong you get punished harshly. . .kekke.. . .all fun fun . .. if you do not go to one. .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:23 am
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby

yea. . its all asian schools in general. . . you do something wrong you get punished harshly. . .kekke.. . .all fun fun . .. if you do not go to one. .

lol I guess. XD My friends who went to Korea got beat on the heads, legs, hands...... the boys on the bum. O_O

It's scary but entertaining over here. ^^  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:41 pm
hehe. . . okay, i dont wanna go to an asian school anymore. i dont think i can live where you have to study hard core. but that must be why asians are stereotyped to be really smart.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:11 pm
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby

lol I guess. XD My friends who went to Korea got beat on the heads, legs, hands...... the boys on the bum. O_O

It's scary but entertaining over here. ^^

my friend said that she went to korea with her sister and cousin and they went into a school and the teacher screamed at her sister very badly because they were walking in the school with their shoes on and stupidly enough her older sister yelled back. . .do not know what happened next though. .okay lets drop the subject of school. . .what new with super duper junior again???

[schizophrenic]

K-Pop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:19 pm
The Asians have the teachings of Confucious in their minds all the time...xD

Anyway, I saw SuJu on MusicBank today. They were performing live outside. Man did they sound awful. >.<; Except for Eeteuk, Donghae and Ryewook. SS501 was there too and they sounded horrible as well. xP

Is it just me or does Donghae's eyeballs look a bit centered (like close to the nose). I don't know but at some angle his eyes do kind of look like that. Sorry. >.<

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff