Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Outbreak Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMBIE EVERYWHERE!!!
Coming for your brains and it's too late to change. 8D
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Goes to get zombie fighting equipment
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Boards up house to wait things out.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "My thoughts exactly. So what brings you and your friend to New York?" he asked.
Xena: "It's a long story for my case. However, Raphael has been living in New York all his life along with his brothers and adoptive father."

"So there are more of them?" he asked blinking. "That's interesting."
Xena: "Raph's the only one who's been turned into a zombie as far as I know. I have yet to meet two of his brothers."

"I see." he said nodding.
Xena: "I agreed to help Raph with this zombie problem and help find a cure while I try to find my way home."

Brother Hank: "An admirable thing to do." he said with a nod. They would ride the rest of the way in silence until hours later they made it back to his home. "Ah. Here we are." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Raph's the only one who's been turned into a zombie as far as I know. I have yet to meet two of his brothers."

Xena: "I agreed to help Raph with this zombie problem and help find a cure while I try to find my way home."

Brother Hank: "An admirable thing to do." he said with a nod. They would ride the rest of the way in silence until hours later they made it back to his home. "Ah. Here we are." he said.
Xena: She nods a bit before spending the rest of the ride in silence. Once they've reached Brother Hank's home, she takes a moment to look around.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:45 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She nods a bit before spending the rest of the ride in silence. Once they've reached Brother Hank's home, she takes a moment to look around.

There was a large beautiful mansion on the hill with lots of workers moving about cleaning and tending to cattle and crops in the humongous yards around the mansion. It seemed Brother Hank owned a huge chunk of land and was pretty wealthy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:33 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

There was a large beautiful mansion on the hill with lots of workers moving about cleaning and tending to cattle and crops in the humongous yards around the mansion. It seemed Brother Hank owned a huge chunk of land and was pretty wealthy.
Xena: "You must be one wealthy guy if you own that much land." She said as she looks around.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "You must be one wealthy guy if you own that much land." She said as she looks around.

Brother Hank: "I am but a humble man of god, but the lord provides well for his followers." he said as he pulled the cart up to a large barn.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:45 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "I am but a humble man of god, but the lord provides well for his followers." he said as he pulled the cart up to a large barn.
Xena: "I see." She said as Brother Hank pulled the cart up to a large barn. "Though wouldn't your type of religion have a harmful effect on zombies?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I see." She said as Brother Hank pulled the cart up to a large barn. "Though wouldn't your type of religion have a harmful effect on zombies?"

"Not at all. In fact, my religion is said to have made the very first zombies." he said with a chuckle as he got out of his seat and moved to open the back so that he could then start herding zombies into the barn where he'd put them in stalls. Several to a stall at a time. When he come to Raph he moved him to stand next to Xena, then went back to finish his herding.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:16 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Not at all. In fact, my religion is said to have made the very first zombies." he said with a chuckle as he got out of his seat and moved to open the back so that he could then start herding zombies into the barn where he'd put them in stalls. Several to a stall at a time. When he come to Raph he moved him to stand next to Xena, then went back to finish his herding.
Xena: "Oh?" She said as she watches Brother Hank herd the zombies into the barn. She would get out of her seat before noticing Raph. She wanted to wait til Raph got his senses back before speaking to him. She then looks to Brother Hank. "So tell me, where would you get food for them?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Oh?" She said as she watches Brother Hank herd the zombies into the barn. She would get out of her seat before noticing Raph. She wanted to wait til Raph got his senses back before speaking to him. She then looks to Brother Hank. "So tell me, where would you get food for them?"

Brother Hank: "I'm attempting one of two things. Since they are dead, it's not like they will die without food, so I'm trying to ween some off of eating at all much like a mother would ween a baby off milk. Others I'm trying to teach to eat other living things besides humans. Things like cows, chickens, horses, things like that." he explained. "Oh..." he walked over to Raph and mumbled something in a very old language, then stepped back.

He blinked a few times, then shook his head. "Ey....what tha hell happened?" he asked as he rubbed his head. He then looked around and raised a brow ridge. "Tha ******** we at?" he asked.

Brother Hank: "My what language." he said shaking his head in disapproval.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:34 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "I'm attempting one of two things. Since they are dead, it's not like they will die without food, so I'm trying to ween some off of eating at all much like a mother would ween a baby off milk. Others I'm trying to teach to eat other living things besides humans. Things like cows, chickens, horses, things like that." he explained. "Oh..." he walked over to Raph and mumbled something in a very old language, then stepped back.

He blinked a few times, then shook his head. "Ey....what tha hell happened?" he asked as he rubbed his head. He then looked around and raised a brow ridge. "Tha ******** we at?" he asked.

Xena: "At least it's better than having to keep hunting down food for them." She said before watching Brother Hank for a moment. Seeing Raph back to his old self, she gives a slight smirk. "Welcome back." She said before looking at Brother Hank. "That's Raph for you." sweatdrop "He's got a dirty mouth aside from my father, uncle, and a friend."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "At least it's better than having to keep hunting down food for them." She said before watching Brother Hank for a moment. Seeing Raph back to his old self, she gives a slight smirk. "Welcome back." She said before looking at Brother Hank. "That's Raph for you." sweatdrop "He's got a dirty mouth aside from my father, uncle, and a friend."

"That didn't answer my questions." he said to Xena before looking at Brother Hank. "Tha hell are you?" he asked, annoyed that he didn't know what was going on.

Brother Hank: "I am Brother Hank. I have brought you and your wonderful female companion to my home. This way you and the other like you can live peaceful and safe lives." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:58 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That didn't answer my questions." he said to Xena before looking at Brother Hank. "Tha hell are you?" he asked, annoyed that he didn't know what was going on.

Brother Hank: "I am Brother Hank. I have brought you and your wonderful female companion to my home. This way you and the other like you can live peaceful and safe lives." he said smiling.
Xena: "Pretty much what he says." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Emph......" he grunted.

Brother Hank: "I'll finish rounding these guys up into the barn, then I'll take you two up to the house. You can get cleaned up and get some rest." he said smiling before getting back to work.

Once Brother Hank was out of ear shot, Raph turned around and placed his hands on Xena's shoulders before pushing her a little further away from the cart and Brother Hank. "What'd Finley say bout all a this?" he asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:35 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Emph......" he grunted.

Brother Hank: "I'll finish rounding these guys up into the barn, then I'll take you two up to the house. You can get cleaned up and get some rest." he said smiling before getting back to work.

Once Brother Hank was out of ear shot, Raph turned around and placed his hands on Xena's shoulders before pushing her a little further away from the cart and Brother Hank. "What'd Finley say bout all a this?" he asked quietly.
Xena: "I haven't seen him since our first encounter in the sewers." She responded.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Emph......" he grunted.

Xena: "I haven't seen him since our first encounter in the sewers." She responded.

He didn't show up an say s**t when this guy started roundin up zombies like some zombie rancher?!" he exclaimed. "We dunno this guy from jack, Xena! And I don't particularly like tha way he got me here!" he said getting ticked off now.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff