Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
S o . M a n y . Y e a r s . . . [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:46 am
magedude299
(Coming into the pool house suddenly with a very shocked face.)

Of course he would. There would be a huge dent in the wall, strange girl (Aya) knocked out on the bed, sink full of blood, door broken, AJ and Kyoya with switched left eyes, and some random guy (Shina) standing in the corner seeming kinda scary... He has a reason to be like omfg wtf?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image
Corvin Chander Drake, Eighteen-Year-Old Guy
Wielding A Fierce Intelligence Matching His Prowess In A Fight

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: A "oh, my go- what the fu-?!" moment coming up! ]]

"Corvin! Check what's going on in the pool house for God's sake! The noises just woke up poor little Gabriel!" his mother yelled from down the hall, "God, it sounds like a small explosion just went off!"

Corvin was just having a most wonderful dream that he couldn't remember now as he grumpily woke up. Muttering a small string of curse words, he checked outside his window to see. What he saw was the beginning of sunrise... And a broken down door. Immediately, he rushed down the hallway, ignoring his parents' complaints, meagerly repeating, "I'm going, I'm going, I got it!" He rushed down the stairs as fast as he could but, of course, the mansion was so expansive that it took him a good five minutes to reach the door to the backyard.

Using the last of his strength, he made it to the pool house's now-broken door and, upon walking in, saw a huge dent in the wall, a sink in the bathroom nearby full of blood, AJ and Kyoya attending a strange girl that was knocked out on the bed, and another strange person, this time a guy, looking just a tad scary. All he could manage to breath was a: "What... The... ********>  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image AJ raised an eyebrow at Kyoya. "I suppose I'm going to have to explain this. And the excuse 'The aliens did this' won't work, will it?" AJ seemed so... happy?

Usually even when she was laughing, there was a certain sadness to it. This time, there was not even an ounce of a frown.

"Well... I'll say this short. Kyoya threw Aya" AJ pointed to the girl "Through the door, saved me, we switched eyes, I coughed up a bit of blood, my soul is gone, my cancer is gone, Shina" she said, pointing to the threatening boy, "Is Kyoya's friend from the fighting ring, the dent in the wall is from Aya's head, Aya's parents are dead, my dad is going to kill me when I get home, those grenades are mine; i don't suggest you touch them, your pool house is wrecked," AJ said, talking as if this was all normal.

"oh and any chance of breakfast?" AJ said, a smile lighting up her one clear blue eye and one hazel eye (that was already starting to get ice blue specks).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:26 pm
Lol... :3 This roleplay has issues
Fantomex Reborn
User Image

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: A "oh, my go- what the fu-?!" moment coming up! ]]

"Corvin! Check what's going on in the pool house for God's sake! The noises just woke up poor little Gabriel!" his mother yelled from down the hall, "God, it sounds like a small explosion just went off!"

Corvin was just having a most wonderful dream that he couldn't remember now as he grumpily woke up. Muttering a small string of curse words, he checked outside his window to see. What he saw was the beginning of sunrise... And a broken down door. Immediately, he rushed down the hallway, ignoring his parents' complaints, meagerly repeating, "I'm going, I'm going, I got it!" He rushed down the stairs as fast as he could but, of course, the mansion was so expansive that it took him a good five minutes to reach the door to the backyard.

Using the last of his strength, he made it to the pool house's now-broken door and, upon walking in, saw a huge dent in the wall, a sink in the bathroom nearby full of blood, AJ and Kyoya attending a strange girl that was knocked out on the bed, and another strange person, this time a guy, looking just a tad scary. All he could manage to breath was a: "What... The... ********]

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:50 pm
Kyoya

User Image

Shina (below Kyoya)

User Image

"..."They both said, ignoring Corvin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image AJ considered what she just said... she looked at Shina and grinned a bit. "I guess I should of gone with the whole, 'The aliens did it' excuse, huh?"  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Oh, that was precious of Corvin. Anyway, moving on! ]]

Corvin looked practically dumbfounded for a few moments as his mouth was gawked open like a roasted pig. All that was needed was a ripe crimson apple to finish the touch... When he straightened himself up, he sighed, "Well, I can get the blood cleaned up. I'll just wake up my caretaker-slash-friend. He's used to this kinda thing." He went out for a few minutes back into the main mansion and came back with a boy about the same age as Corvin, if not a little older, who had raven black hair and a darker shade of icy blue eyes, sporting a black tuxedo with a dark blue shirt and white tie. He gave the most calm smile ever and said, "I suppose you're some of Corvin's school mates who I heard crashing in yesterday around midnight? Pleased to meet you all. I'm Xander, Corvin's caretaker."
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image "Care...taker?" AJ asked, sounding out the word like a pre-schooler. Now it was her turn to look a bit confused. Her eyebrows pulled together and she looked the the "Caretaker"

"Not to be rude or anything, but what the h*** is a caretaker?" AJ asked.

This word confused her with the care and the taker part. Care... AJ had never even known what it ever was, and Taker... AJ only knew that to be bad.

"Is it like a rich person term or something?" AJ said, glancing at Xavier.
"Ugh-- Never mind. I have to get home. Every Tuesday my Dad's hung over and If I don't help he'll get hurt or die in some retarded way, like bleeding to death from a paper cut..."

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:34 pm
((The caregiver looks so self satisfied in that picture... lol))
Fantomex Reborn
User Image

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Oh, that was precious of Corvin. Anyway, moving on! ]]

Corvin looked practically dumbfounded for a few moments as his mouth was gawked open like a roasted pig. All that was needed was a ripe crimson apple to finish the touch... When he straightened himself up, he sighed, "Well, I can get the blood cleaned up. I'll just wake up my caretaker-slash-friend. He's used to this kinda thing." He went out for a few minutes back into the main mansion and came back with a boy about the same age as Corvin, if not a little older, who had raven black hair and a darker shade of icy blue eyes, sporting a black tuxedo with a dark blue shirt and white tie. He gave the most calm smile ever and said, "I suppose you're some of Corvin's school mates who I heard crashing in yesterday around midnight? Pleased to meet you all. I'm Xander, Corvin's caretaker."
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:42 pm
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: I know, I know... It was just too perfect. XD ]]
iiRain Bao
((The caregiver looks so self satisfied in that picture... lol))
Fantomex Reborn
User Image

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
User Image
(AJ left, Clarissa right)

AJ walked home, her backpack over her shoulder. She approached her house and saw a hot pink convertible sports car in their drive way. AJ sighed, evidently her dad caught another woman. AJ walked in, but only saw her dad drinking alone by the counter. Troubled, AJ walked upstairs, and opened her bedroom door.

AJ almost screamed. AJ looked just as Corvin had, but about 7 times more.

"Excuse me, who the f*** are you?" AJ demanded. There was a girl about AJ's age that looked exactly like a Barbie. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there!" She giggled, a perfect barbie giggle. The room was full of hues of pink, the bed a cutsie little princess bed with a drape hanging down all sides. "What did you do to my room?!" AJ asked, running around the room, looking for anything that resembled her own room.

"Oh, that old thing? I got my boyfriend to refurnish it." She said, her perfect face with a perfect smile and perfect eyes watching AJ. "Yeah? So Kens' here too?" AJ asked with a sour taste in her mouth. "Oh don't be so vile to your own sister, dear..." If AJ had some water, she would of done a spit take right there.

"I know, it seems impossible to compare the both of us..." Barbie girl had a way of talking that made everything even sound graceful, with perfect gestures of her hands. "I grew up in France, among the artists and poets, and you... uh with the people who live here." She said, looking at AJ as if AJ were something at the bottom of her shoe. "Apparently we're twins..." Barbie went on. "Aj, dear, what does that stand for? Amazingly Junky? Oh, I'm just joshing, mademoiselle. I'm Clarissa." She pronounced her name with flourish, loving every syllable.

She looked at AJ pointedly. "Yeah well it stands for Ajiiara Jarisakanoshiara but they thought it was so long, Clarissa." AJ smiled at how her sister crumpled at AJ's amazingly princess-ish name. In an instant though, Clarissa was back perky and amazingly jealous. "Well, I suppose my attire makes up for my lack of such un-needed syllables." She sniffed, walking away. AJ glared at her.

"Where am I suppose to sleep?" AJ asked. "In the closet?!" "Oh of course not dear, thats where my precious clothing goes. Oh, one of my boyfriends are coming soon, don't scare him off." Barbie tittered happily. "One of your boyfriends? You have more than one?!" Barbie looked up bored. "Yes dear. That's what happens when you're popular." Barbie said, as if teaching a child. "Your things are in the hallway, ttyl!" She giggled, at the same time glaring at AJ. AJ muttered, "Slut..." and gathered her things, and walked up the final steps to the roof.

AJ set up her things on the roof, sighing. She set out her matress, blankets, and huge clipboard (2ft by 5ft) she used as a desk. The sun was high in the sky, and already she had her room set up on the roof. She watered the blue rose she had in her vase, and laid on her matress. She took off her jacket to just her Normal Outfit and just relaxed and felt the sun beating down on her skin.

For a moment she just forgot the world...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:37 pm
I-It just had to be done.
User ImageM y . n a m e . i s . Xander Turaugott . . .

I . a m . 19 . y e a r s . o l d .

Fantomex Reborn c o n t r o l s . m y . l i f e . . .

I . l i k e . being with Corvin, being loyal to my allies, studying defensive fighting techniques/skills, and the arts . a n d . I . h a t e fighting unnecessarily, making mistakes/failures, dishonorable things, and knowing that I am imperfect . . .

I f . I . h a d . t o . d e s c r i b e . m y s e l f , I ' d . h a v e . t o . s a y . t h a t I'm quiet, thoughtful, and and bright. I was raised to be eloquently charming and polite to the T, and rather don't like crowds; only small groups of friends or family. I am, in general, a person who shows their true feelings indirectly, which can make me an enigma at times . . .

I . a m . bisexual, but mainly gay . . .

Y o u . f o r g o t . m e . . . I was born the son of Corvin's father's own caretaker, Alered Turaugott, and the head chef, Elina Turaugott, exactly a year before Corvin was born. I was chosen to become Corvin's own caretaker and companion when he was born. I was always around him, even at school, though nobody ever truly knew I was there... Even when Corvin started the group when I was five. I always went along with his schemes and developed a close friendship between me and my quiet intelligence against his fierce strength... You might even say that I've somewhat fallen in love with him.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image
M y . n a m e . i s . Clarissa . . .

I . a m . 14 . y e a r s . o l d .

iiRain Bao c o n t r o l s . m y . l i f e . . .

I . l i k e . boys, boys, boys, flirting, painting nails, gossiping, shopping, texting, putting on makeup, being perfect . a n d . I . h a t e dirty people, people who don't like me, anything else . . .

I f . I . h a d . t o . d e s c r i b e . m y s e l f , I ' d . h a v e . t o . s a y . t h a t I'm spoiled and a brat. Sticks up for who ever is cuter or is more rich . . .

I . a m . straight . . .

Y o u . f o r g o t . m e . . . I was born at the same time as AJ. I was often caught staring at Corvin. I would push everyone out and only welcome Corvin with everything. I was always the one with the most expensive diamond crusted binky, crying at the slightest thing, but telling others to not be such babies.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm
Omg a gay caregiver... i luv it

Fantomex Reborn
I-It just had to be done.
User ImageM y . n a m e . i s . Xander Turaugott . . .

I . a m . 19 . y e a r s . o l d .

Fantomex Reborn c o n t r o l s . m y . l i f e . . .

I . l i k e . being with Corvin, being loyal to my allies, studying defensive fighting techniques/skills, and the arts . a n d . I . h a t e fighting unnecessarily, making mistakes/failures, dishonorable things, and knowing that I am imperfect . . .

I f . I . h a d . t o . d e s c r i b e . m y s e l f , I ' d . h a v e . t o . s a y . t h a t I'm quiet, thoughtful, and and bright. I was raised to be eloquently charming and polite to the T, and rather don't like crowds; only small groups of friends or family. I am, in general, a person who shows their true feelings indirectly, which can make me an enigma at times . . .

I . a m . bisexual, but mainly gay . . .

Y o u . f o r g o t . m e . . . I was born the son of Corvin's father's own caretaker, Alered Turaugott, and the head chef, Elina Turaugott, exactly a year before Corvin was born. I was chosen to become Corvin's own caretaker and companion when he was born. I was always around him, even at school, though nobody ever truly knew I was there... Even when Corvin started the group when I was five. I always went along with his schemes and developed a close friendship between me and my quiet intelligence against his fierce strength... You might even say that I've somewhat fallen in love with him.

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm
Kyoya

User Image

Shina (below Kyoya)

User Image

Shina and Kyoya walked out the door, leaving.
Sometime while AJ's events passed..

Kyoya soon appeared near AJ. "You sure look down." He said, taking out his pocketknife and taking out a block of wood and carving something.

Meanwhile... Shina was....
"What's all the racket?!" Shina asked Clarissa. "I can hear you from across the street!" He yelled.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff