Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Having left Kumogakure, Suzume had made her way to the mountains. The instructions she had been given told of which way to go and where on the mountain the secret base should have been. The red head was as stealthy as she could be, sticking to any shadows and stepping lightly as she climbed the base during the night. This was bound to be anything but easy since she had so many people to kill at once. Still, she would have to do what she was told and hope that the opposition would not be too great.

Techniques:

Chakra Used: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:53 pm
page=1&t=21436475#304673841]User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki calmly strided along the high paths to the mountain. Her pace well kept as she made for no detours. She hoped that they would make it to the peak before nightfall. Certain nights were just going to get colder. Meanwhile she would occasionally check up on the other two to see if they were doing all right. But of course, she had not yet said a word. Reasons invalid.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki followed behind Doki at a fairly decent distance, about 6ft back, his hands in his pockets. His jacket was zipped up to mid-chest and he had his bag over one shoulder ...Where are we going? he thought, taking a drink from his canteen. The water still held the faint taste of saki, saki long gone, and it made his mouth twist. Haki held a deep hate for saki now...and he wished he'd brought a different canteen "Doki-sensei? Where are we making camp?" he called, not speeding up to close the distance but making sure he kept the same space between himself and her.

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.
Just.... no more sorrow...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:13 pm
Kyo and Shi followed behind Doki but near Haki, he was looking at the scenerie, not looking as if the cold bothered him very much. "Probably at the top or something..." He mumbled, looking at Haki.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image

Haki glanced back at Kyo for a second, debating whether or not to say he wasn't asking him but "That much is obvious...I was hoping for a more specific location." he replied, obviously not bothered by the cold. Having been in Yukigakure for a little over three weeks, he had grown quite used to the cold. Not having a thick coat for weather, the coat he wore was still able to keep him warm.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Haki's question was not answered immediately. It was natural for him to ask, and like any individual who was invited, questions were always a good thing to keep them going. But his question, whether Haki knew it or not, was a vital one. For above anything else past food or water, shelter was one of the big grand daddies of wilderness factors. Without really looking at either of the boys, she went on ahead with her reasoning. "That depends on a lot of things. Especially in a mountainous range. You know the quickest way to death on a mountain? Not bears or large carnivorous cats. It is Hypothermia." Doki spoke while her pace remained unchanged. Brisk but careful as the slope was getting steeper yet still well leveled enough to continue going forward without fail. And after she allowed a moment to have her rhetorical question sink in, she answered it on her own before continuing. "Hyperthermia's a natural killer. To avoid it, we need to avoid where moist air collects the most. Which is usually at the base of the mountains. Thus why, we are moving between it and the top. A dry, leveled surface, is a good camp site. But of course, even as we get there.." Pushing her knees to rocket up another stony section of the path, Doki had indicated with her finger. Ten meters up, and they'd be around halfway up since they last hiked from the mountain's base. "There's still the matter of how a proper camp should be divided. But divisions we can do tomorrow. You'll understand why then. But questions, even impatient, are the markers in your life. So understand, that dry places are the safest and most logical."

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:13 pm
Kyo barely listened to Doki but he got the idea, just more walking for them! Kyo climbed off Shi to walk beside him and gather some snow up because it was snowy in the region they were in so he patted it down while walking, seeminsly tossing it at Haki's head then acting innocent. "So how far is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:42 am
User Image

The snow hit the back of Haki's head, knocking his hood down over his eyes and he stopped walking. He pushed the hood back up to where he could see and slowly turned to look at Kyo "..." he let out the anger and then turned back to listen to Doki. Finding a nice dry spot to camp on a mountain was a smart thing but he'd figured that...Haki wasn't sure why he'd asked the question in the first place "Ok." he replied carefully, resuming walking.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Kids will be kids, and Kyo will always be Kyo. Doki sighed, stopping just enough after hearing suspicion flood in her thought process. Turning around to look over her shoulder to check on their paces, she met Kyo's question with an answer. "Just up there." She pointed. There was a dip in the mountain, sorta like a resin but not exactly a cave. And the ground was still basic enough for them to set up camp as a part of it was very flat provided that they make effective use of the terrain. Surrounding that circularish area were ferns and stable rocks. Some willowy trees that hung dry leaves on it's sturdy branches. "Just a little more." A couple of steps, and she was already there. She looked over the tiny moorland. Kicking away a scattered pile of broken branches and twigs, she used the nearest branch and started to sweep around a circular area. With the prickly leaves she had dusted off a good section of snow. Around the areas they could easily build a fire. But before that, a good shelter was necessary.

After that was done, Doki found a log to rest on. The day was still early and the sun wouldn't set for a more hours ahead. Patting off the snow with the branch, she placed it by her side as she sat. Her expression unreadable but showing off a disturbing level of content and calmness that came with her sudden idleness. She sat, her hands resting easily in her pockets. One of her legs fidgeting casually from side to side as they were crossed. In front of her was the once structural tent she had packed in her duffel bag. Broken. Scattered among the snow in deliberate pieces while the parachute limped sadly over the nearest trunk.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:12 am
User Image

Dropping his bag once he'd reached the same level as Doki, Haki rubbed his shoulders briefly as he looked around. The place was relatively cleared but there were still some nasty looking rocks on the ground. Deciding that he didn't really want to talk about anything, Haki set about gathering the rocks up. Some he just tossed away so they wouldn't be slept on but others he examined then pocketed, intending to look at them later. Once the rocks had been scattered to his satisfaction, he glanced up to examine the tent Doki had...set up? Either way, it looked kind of pathetic and he lifted a corner of the clothe for a moment "Am I supposed to put this together?" he asked, looking at Doki.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:44 am
Kyo climbed off Shi when they got to the cave they were to camp in, he couldn't do much to help them set up the camp so he'd just go to the snow line of the cave and make a bunch of snowball and little snowmen. Shi helped Haki pick up sharp rocks and toss them out, a phew hitting Kyo's back who just mumbled a 'no treats for you later' to Shi.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

And soon the boys arrived. Cleaning the area however way they saw fit. And then Haki asked her, appointing to the tent in shambles. Dull eyes bored at them and then to him. She shrugged. As if intoxicated on being carefree. "Set it up, set it down... I don't know. You could try.~" She laughed with much mirth than it was necessary. The joints that were broken were snapped and the parachute was the only one that hadn't been completely damaged. Though reassembling it was out of the question less they could afford the time to repair it with little raw materials they had. It would be up to Haki to figure what he might in the next few minutes where it will soon matter.

A vacant look appeared over her expression but that lasted no more than seconds until she rose her hand to the sky. Using her fingers to divide the augmented time they had till sunfall. "I guess that can be your assignment for today, shelter. Not too long until it gets below zero." She seemed to mumble to herself. Her persona inclined to remain how it was until change was expected. Or was she just being genuinely sincere? "Hm, I think I'll lay down for a while.~" Regarding all things, she dusted snow off the rest of the log and cradled her form over it. Tightening the string over her hoodie so that her head and hair would not be so exposed to the slight cold moisture.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image

Giving Shi a pat, Haki watched Doki for a few seconds as she spoke then headed over to the remains of the tent. Broken pieces, damage...he bundled up the parachute regardless and examined the other bits. After silently examining the whole thing for a few minutes, he gathered up the poles that were of equal length and not broken. Placing the parachute on the ground, he went about with the poles he had and picked up sturdy sticks of similar lengths. He did all of this in silence. Once he'd gathered a large armful, Haki got to work. Pulling a kunai from his bag, he spent the next half an hour digging holes in a rectangular spread, shoving the sticks and poles in each one and packing the dirt back in it. He used a water bottle to wet the earth, creating a hard compact so the sticks wouldn't fall over. Finally, he had a decent size rectangle mapped out, large enough for four people to lay inside with relative comfort Next comes the tent... he grabbed the parachute and flung it out so it settled over the tops of the sticks and the edges touched the ground around it. Finally, he set about stabbing kunai and senbon through the edges, securing them to the ground all around. They now had a flat tent, rectangle in shape with about 2ft or so of space between the roof and the ground. It wasn't much but it would keep rain and snow off them. They could put their sleeping bags underneath it and there was room for Shi too "Th...there." he said, slightly out of breath. He grabbed his sleeping bag from inside his bag and crawled with it under the tent, stretching it out for when they got ready to sleep, his bag at the head to act as a pillow. Crawling back out, Haki looked at Shi and Kyo "...we can't stand up in it. And no rough housing around, in or near it. Not on top either. The parachute will protect us from wind, rain and snow...but its not rip proof...so...just be careful with it ok?" he said quietly.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:32 pm
Kyo had built a giant pile of snowballs by the time Haki was done fixing the tent. He smirked, Shi had stacked a whole bunch of rocks in a circle which gave Kyo a idea. Igloo. "Hakiiiiiii! I got a idea, forget the stupid tent! Lets make a igloo!" He set his foot on Doki's side to roll her off her resting place. It was a good idea and there HAD to be enough snow outside to complete it.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She heard much of everything. Her lips grinned in pride of her student's initiative. Obviously he was working hard and more importantly knew what he was doing. The sounds of it was apparent and meanwhile Doki made sure to shift her position every now and then or risk getting hypothermia from being immobile in the cold. Not only that, she was about to inspect the tent prior to getting up until Kyo did the moving for her. Rudely kicking her off the damn log. From behind, she staggered back up. Looking cross for a moment but then flushed it from her face. "Keep doing what you do. I mean, it's not like I'll sprinkle poison over you when you sleep or paste salt in your shoes when you wash." She cackled now, pushing past him gently to see the tent Haki had managed to make. Her eyes briefly exposed a hint of satisfaction but then simmered. Out of broken tents. He's really innovative. Still, it won't last for more than two days even if it goes untouched. I'll let him make routinely check ups for shelter. Grabbing her bag, she went under the tent as an indication of it being passable.

"Why don't you find some food, Tomoto-head? Haki, get a fire going." She said, still laying on her side in her own sleeping bag while besides Haki's . Her face was turned to the parachute's end. Having her back turned to the both of them.

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff