Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Boarding School (Co-ed) -Waiting for people to join- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:55 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
-finishes taping anime/tatu posters and placing clothes in closet/drawers-
"how bout we go ask the front desk bout uniforms then catch somethin to eat im starved" -i boldly propose with my hands on hips-

I smile. "Sure lets go." I said as i hold your hand.

-grins and entwines fingers together with yours- 'her hand's warm' -tail swishes happily while walking beside other nekochan- "this is a huge campus" -murmers looking at large hallways-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:00 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
-finishes taping anime/tatu posters and placing clothes in closet/drawers-
"how bout we go ask the front desk bout uniforms then catch somethin to eat im starved" -i boldly propose with my hands on hips-

I smile. "Sure lets go." I said as i hold your hand.

-grins and entwines fingers together with yours- 'her hand's warm' -tail swishes happily while walking beside other nekochan- "this is a huge campus" -murmers looking at large hallways-
Giggles."I know,I really like it,being big ."  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:25 pm
-looks around curiously; tail swishes more. slows pace so Aanna's leading just a little- 'it would be embarrasing if i accidentally forgot the way and got Aanna lost too. this campus is just too frickin large!'
"hunh?" -looks up alert when smells someone approach the two nekos- '...if it's a student i'll remain as i am, but if it's a teacher or administration worker i'll have to let go of Aanna's hand' -tail raises in anticipation- -female human student turns right corner ahead of us and looks at meh curiously, i respond with a smirk and squeeze Aanna's hand tighter-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:32 am
isabella505
-looks around curiously; tail swishes more. slows pace so Aanna's leading just a little- 'it would be embarrasing if i accidentally forgot the way and got Aanna lost too. this campus is just too frickin large!'
"hunh?" -looks up alert when smells someone approach the two nekos- '...if it's a student i'll remain as i am, but if it's a teacher or administration worker i'll have to let go of Aanna's hand' -tail raises in anticipation- -female human student turns right corner ahead of us and looks at meh curiously, i respond with a smirk and squeeze Aanna's hand tighter-
I felt Isabella squeeze my hand righter and I smiled.
"So what do you say afhter this we get something to eaat?" I asked as I students look at Isabella with lust in they eyes and I didn't like it.
"She mine so back off!'' I thougjt than blush as I waited for a replied.

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:35 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
"So what do you say afhter this we get something to eaat?" I asked as I students look at Isabella with lust in they eyes and I didn't like it.

"that sounds wonderful neko-chan" i caught on to her game looking at the other girl as i say this, then to add a twist i lean over to Aanna and kiss her cheek causing all three of us in the hallway to blush. 'i dont giva d** if she doesnt like us being bi' i think to myself as i slowly, dramatically draw my face away from Aanna's  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:48 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

"that sounds wonderful neko-chan" i caught on to her game looking at the other girl as i say this, then to add a twist i lean over to Aanna and kiss her cheek causing all three of us in the hallway to blush. 'i dont giva d** if she doesnt like us being bi' i think to myself as i slowly, dramatically draw my face away from Aanna's
I smile."Cool my Isa-koi.'' Than I pest a kiss on your lips and I see all the students look unsure about us as I smile.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:57 am
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I smile."Cool my Isa-koi.'' Than I pest a kiss on your lips and I see all the students look unsure about us as I smile.

'hn i have a nickname now' -smirks- 'perfect' -grabs onto Aanna's arm with free hand smiling- 'i wonder how many students think we're completely insane...'
-looks over to two girls standing by their lockers blushing and then looking up to us in a welcoming expression unlike all the others who had shock and confusion splattered over their faces- 'i wonder...' -i look down a few feet to the girls and see their hands are also entwined as i have mine with Aanna's- '...how many other bi couples we have here'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:44 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

'hn i have a nickname now' -smirks- 'perfect' -grabs onto Aanna's arm with free hand smiling- 'i wonder how many students think we're completely insane...'
-looks over to two girls standing by their lockers blushing and then looking up to us in a welcoming expression unlike all the others who had shock and confusion splattered over their faces- 'i wonder...' -i look down a few feet to the girls and see their hands are also entwined as i have mine with Aanna's- '...how many other bi couples we have here'
I look arund and see the same. "Wow it look like we are not the only ones."
I smile "But none of them can have you." I said into your ear.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:54 pm
"a little possessive are we?" i raised an eyebrow turning to face her again-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:11 pm
isabella505
I giggel. "Only for you."  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:46 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

-blushes and squeezes hand tighter smiling- "know it's the same for you also neko-chan" -pulls your face close to mine again with free hand- "you're mine now." -kisses fully-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:01 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

-blushes and squeezes hand tighter smiling- "know it's the same for you also neko-chan" -pulls your face close to mine again with free hand- "you're mine now." -kisses fully-
I kisses you back. "Good" I said into the kiss.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:55 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

-breaks away from kiss reluctently- "god i'm getting hungry!" i whine looking forward; away from Aanna's gaze- "lets hurry to the office and then get some food; im starved!" -takes Aanna's hand and pulls her to a run toward the office-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:43 am
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

-breaks away from kiss reluctently- "god i'm getting hungry!" i whine looking forward; away from Aanna's gaze- "lets hurry to the office and then get some food; im starved!" -takes Aanna's hand and pulls her to a run toward the office-
I giggle on the way at how cute you are.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:33 pm
-slows pace and releases Aanna's hand reaching for the office's front door- i see the receptionist's suprise that we came in together-
"Hello girls, is there anything i can do to help you both?" she looks up smiling at the two of us-
"yes actually i was wondering if this school has an assigned uniform that i was supposed to pick up."
i look in determination and eagerness.-  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games