Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Innsmouth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innsmouth?
Dagon!!
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
What's in your mouth? o.0
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Skittles and bits.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That....and you just had a human hamburger....." he said before sighing. "There's a way to reverse it, right?" he asked.

"None that I have ever seen....." he said sadly shaking his head.
Xena: Her eyes still widen, she slowly gets up on her feet. "I'm gonna...." Her eyes change into a greenish color as she moves backwards, phasing through the couch. The eyes soon change back when she backed up to wall. Not only the scent of blood was bothering her, but hearing that she ate human meat disgusted her more. She doubles over before suddenly starting to vomit.

"Xena!" he exclaimed before quickly moving to her side. He held her hair back so she wouldn't throw up in it. "It's gonna be aight." he said patting her back some with the free hand.
Xena: She vomits after Raph had held her hair back. Afterward, she breathes heavily while Raph pats her back, her eyes remain widen.

"Ya gonna be aight. Just breath and don't think bout it. Aight? It's cool. Ya had a regular hamburger. It's fine. Ya just got a little food poisonin is all." he said trying to reassure her and get her thoughts off of what was really going on.
Xena: "Human....It was....human meat..." She said, feeling a bit at ease when Michelle waved her hand.

"Well....I do it all tha time so it ain't sa bad." he said trying to still calm her down. He looked at Michelle for some help.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That....and you just had a human hamburger....." he said before sighing. "There's a way to reverse it, right?" he asked.

"None that I have ever seen....." he said sadly shaking his head.
Xena: Her eyes still widen, she slowly gets up on her feet. "I'm gonna...." Her eyes change into a greenish color as she moves backwards, phasing through the couch. The eyes soon change back when she backed up to wall. Not only the scent of blood was bothering her, but hearing that she ate human meat disgusted her more. She doubles over before suddenly starting to vomit.

"Xena!" he exclaimed before quickly moving to her side. He held her hair back so she wouldn't throw up in it. "It's gonna be aight." he said patting her back some with the free hand.
Xena: She vomits after Raph had held her hair back. Afterward, she breathes heavily while Raph pats her back, her eyes remain widen.

"Ya gonna be aight. Just breath and don't think bout it. Aight? It's cool. Ya had a regular hamburger. It's fine. Ya just got a little food poisonin is all." he said trying to reassure her and get her thoughts off of what was really going on.
Xena: "Human....It was....human meat..." She said, feeling a bit at ease when Michelle waved her hand.

"Just try not to think about it that way. It didn't taste like anything other than a regular hamburger therefore it was a regular hamburger." She felt sorry for Xena.  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:08 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Well....I do it all tha time so it ain't sa bad." he said trying to still calm her down. He looked at Michelle for some help.
Xena: She didn't respond to him nor to Michelle. "............" She continues to breath heavily.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She didn't respond to him nor to Michelle. "............" She continues to breath heavily.

"Xena? Ya listenin ta us?" he asked moving around her so he could take her by the shoulders and make her stand up straight so he could see her face. "Ey. Look at me. Ya gonna be aight. Me and Michelle, we right here wit ya." he said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:27 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Xena? Ya listenin ta us?" he asked moving around her so he could take her by the shoulders and make her stand up straight so he could see her face. "Ey. Look at me. Ya gonna be aight. Me and Michelle, we right here wit ya." he said.
Xena: "........" Even though she wanted to say something, she was at a loss for words.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "........" Even though she wanted to say something, she was at a loss for words.

He blinked, then looked at the old man. "So now what?" he asked.

"You can learn more about Dagon and the town by talking to Alex Waverly, the owner of the green Grocer, he lives in the poor area of town." the old man said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:36 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"You can learn more about Dagon and the town by talking to Alex Waverly, the owner of the green Grocer, he lives in the poor area of town." the old man said.
Xena: ".........." She was still silent as Raph spoke with the old man. "....I need some fresh air...." She murmured before her eyes change into a greenish color. She takes a few steps backwards before phasing through a wall to get outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: ".........." She was still silent as Raph spoke with the old man. "....I need some fresh air...." She murmured before her eyes change into a greenish color. She takes a few steps backwards before phasing through a wall to get outside.

He nodded to the old man, then moved outside to follow after Xena.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:53 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She stood and headed after them  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:54 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Once she got outside, she starts to head back towards the town square.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:59 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He looked over his shoulder to make sure Michelle was there, then looked back towards Xena. "Xena! Ey! Xena! Wait up!" he called.

Xena would begin to feel very cold. This would be due to a fever she was getting.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He looked over his shoulder to make sure Xena was there, then looked back towards Xena. "Xena! Ey! Xena! Wait up!" he called.

Xena would begin to feel very cold. This would be due to a fever she was getting.
Xena: She soon stops when she started to feel very cold. She would then rub her arms.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He looked over his shoulder to make sure Xena was there, then looked back towards Xena. "Xena! Ey! Xena! Wait up!" he called.

Xena: She soon stops when she started to feel very cold. She would then rub her arms.

"Ya gonna talk ta me or run all over town?" he asked exasperatedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:15 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "...Cold..." She murmured as she rubs her arms. Usually it wouldn't have bothered her, though she had never felt this cold before.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "...Cold..." She murmured as she rubs her arms. Usually it wouldn't have bothered her, though she had never felt this cold before.

s he got closer, he pulled his coat off and draped it around her shoulders to try and warm her up.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff