Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Defense Against Dark Arts {FINALS UP DUE 11-13-10} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you take this class?
Yes
70%
 70%  [ 7 ]
No
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

B-A-Y-F-C rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-40)

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:26 pm
Episkey!  
B-A-Y-F-C rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:33 pm
Episkey!  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:37 pm
ESSAY LESSON POSTED

techpriest35 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:50 am

*gives the potion to my werewolf*
werewolf gets pissed at my mal treatment*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
techpriest35 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:58 am

((um professor are we supposed to send the essay as a pm or post it in class))
*gives the werewolf another potion*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:12 pm

werewolves are a very unique creature for they are a humanoid that has been bitten and is forced to transform agisnt their will.
werewolves have been called evil and hated against for a long time. under the dark lord they made a Retaliation rising in force to try and infect others with their curse.

Wolfsbane Potion was used by professor snape to keep professor lupin from going on a rampage. according to most werebeasts that have taken the potion its a horrid tasting substance and sugar will make it noneffective .f individuals affected with lycanthropy drink the potion prior to the full moon, only their bodies will transform into a wolf, rather than making the full transformation into a werewolf; they will retain control over their actions. It is a complicated recipe and must be drunk once per day in the week leading up to the full moon.

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 pm
Professor? What happens if we don't go in order? Do we lose points on the assignment? And we send the essay as a pm, correct?  
DownAzzLette rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks into the classroom and begins to take notes. Once done gets up and walks over to the werewolf with one of the vials of Wolfsbane. Then notices the potion not work and have a bad effect. Runs off and grabs another.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
DownAzzLette rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

((Ok i hope we were suppose to keep rping this until we give the werewolf a successful potion. If not then i need to know.))

Walks back over to the werewolf and gives it another. Watches the pain stop and everything seem fine.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:50 am
Sonas walks into the room trying to find anyone who is in her class. "I suppose I should start. The lesson is due soon."((Right? I can start since none of my classmates are here?))
Sonas looks and round then begins writing her essay until her queston is answered.

Nite of Storms

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:19 pm
techpriest35

werewolves are a very unique creature for they are a humanoid that has been bitten and is forced to transform agisnt their will.
werewolves have been called evil and hated against for a long time. under the dark lord they made a Retaliation rising in force to try and infect others with their curse.

Wolfsbane Potion was used by professor snape to keep professor lupin from going on a rampage. according to most werebeasts that have taken the potion its a horrid tasting substance and sugar will make it noneffective .f individuals affected with lycanthropy drink the potion prior to the full moon, only their bodies will transform into a wolf, rather than making the full transformation into a werewolf; they will retain control over their actions. It is a complicated recipe and must be drunk once per day in the week leading up to the full moon.

It was to be sent in but I will accept yours. ALL OTHERS PLEASE SEND IN PM to ME.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:21 pm
I will allow students to go out of order since there is no one here. The order is removed.  

Oshenukhar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 pm
DownAzzLette
User Image

((Ok i hope we were suppose to keep rping this until we give the werewolf a successful potion. If not then i need to know.))

Walks back over to the werewolf and gives it another. Watches the pain stop and everything seem fine.

yes you are to rp, the administering of the potion until you got it right.

Nite of Storms rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:24 pm
Sonas approaches the cabinet that the Proffesor is standing near. Calm yourself. Breathing in deeply she nods to him to open the door. The boggart comes out whipping through the shape of a spider, clown, and finally a dark room with shapes moving in it. Sonas waves her wand. " Riddikulus!"  

Nite of Storms

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:25 pm
The perfect casting transforms the room into a play pen of balls with Puff jumping around inside blissfully ignoring the world. Sonas sighs happily before looking over her essay and handing it in.  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff