Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
All I want to be is accepted... (Neko RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this RP is interesting?
  Yes~
  NO!!!
  Meh...
View Results

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:39 pm
Miki smirked before resting her head on the desk. When the teacher approached Akeela, she heaved a sigh. This was gonna be a looong day. Her ear twitched and flickered towards Akeela, a curious expression on her face. Miki had never learned a word of Spanish, only Japanese and english, so their conversation confused her. What were they talking about? Was Akeela getting in trouble? Miki's ears flattened against her skull and she wondered why she was even in school. It wasn't like she listened to any of the classes or lectures. Miki cocked her head to the side and looked over at Akeela, "What was that about?" she whispered, her eyes flicking up to make sure the teacher wasn't watching.

((It did. That's so cool! I can only speak English and a bit of Japanese.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:07 pm
"Past conjugation, It's supposed to be a challenge-type of question cuz in spanish you can conjugate a verb in 3 different ways all in the past, I already knew this one and.." she trailed off and ducked her head to the side. She didn't want MIki to think she was bragging-especially since she wasn't. She always seemed to be rubbing people off the wrong way if not by what she was or by what she knew.
"The gist of it is, she didn't like having me be the one to answer the question and get it right and said I should learned my place" She didn't add that she'd insulted the teacher afterward since that part had been in English.
"She probably didn't like that I corrected her grammar either" She added tilting her head with a small smile and thinking that maybe just maybe smarting off like that hadn't been the best idea.
Ah well too late now.
"I seem to have that effect on people" Akeela muttered thoughtfully "They always hate it when I know something they don't."

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas