Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Free Items & Gold: Member Giveaways, Contests, & More!
WIN GOLD! 10,000! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I do this more often?
  Well, DUH.
  Nah, you're lame.
  GIMME THE FLIPPIN GOLD AND SHUT UP!!
View Results

Wannacdsnuts

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:56 pm
Well I really wanna get the Grim Reaper thingy in the auction house but itll take ages to get so if i get this 10k or 15k gold itll help me out alot (this is not a lie) crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:12 pm
I would like the gold so I can feed my starving pet unicorn Mr. Cuppycake Mcfrizzles. He is pink with blue sparkles. He also has a rainbow on his rear end. Also with the money I would get him the online dating profile he has been wanting.  

Loving Dark

x-Boxxy123

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:11 pm
Well, you see I'm currently fighting in the unicorn/narwhal war (I'm sided with the narwhals) on which animal can pull off the horn better. I need the money so I can bribe the unicorn leader into letting me win the main debate and save Princess Peach and destroy the Dark Lord. So, if I win, you will have the narwhals, the unicorns, Most of the characters from Harry Potter, Nintendo characters, and me as you friends(:
Thanks for your time  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:30 pm
I was swimming around in a fish tank when suddenly Dum dadi doo came on, I startedd to rave. Suddenly, I broke my fish tank, and all my fish deid. I prayied to save the Fish. Sunddenly, a sparkling man came, and killed my fish again. I screamed for him to tell me his name, and he told me his name was edward bieber. He was the son of justin beiber, and he sparkleid, so was named Edward. I screamed, and then I was in need of 10,000 to hire a assaitne to kill him.

xp Hope you like the story of why i need 10,000  

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

king dupri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:26 pm
the reason u shud pwik me ish becauth if u does maybe i canz leawn how to spek poper engish or even aum ghetto slang smile ~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm
I need the gold so that I can pay for a battle between the strawberry Poptart and the strawberry Toaster Strudel. Even though we all know the poptart will win, the toaster strudel insists on having a war, because he already bought the radio active toaster ovens, and has enough icing packets to feed the entire country of Bulgaria for 10 years. Please help me because if the Toaster Strudel doesn't get the battle he wants, he will flood the world with icing, and cause EVEN MORE global warming with the toaster ovens! xp  

loudpurplewolf

Fr0sted_Cupcake

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:54 pm
I need the money because grunnies are about to take over the world and eat our brains and I have to buy a helmet and grunny food! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 pm
ok ill tell u the truth im really a green unicorn(i like corn) that has a terribil habit of eating rainbows and pooping out butterflies so STOP the world to b rainbowless and stop it bing taken over by BUTTERFLIES!!!!do this by given me da money

(sorry about the spelling mistakes for im now being chased by a unicorn extermanator gonk )  

mpinky101

Rainbow Noob

4,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
Free Items & Gold: Member Giveaways, Contests, & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games