Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
What do you hate most about being a girl? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:46 am
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
Checkered Dreaming
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤
Do I even have to say it? Periods! All the emotions com bust in an undefined glorified horrific event! And mine lasts 7-8 days]':
That is not normal you should see a doctor about that it should only last 3-5 days

It's normal for menstruation to last about a week. Some girls have it for 3-5 like yours, but others have it for exactly a week or a little longer than that. I have an aunt who unfortunately has a regular period every two weeks D: Thankfully for her it's only a light one :3 But still ><

It all depends on the amount of hormones your body is wired to make :]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:07 pm
Setsunasa
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
Checkered Dreaming
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤
Do I even have to say it? Periods! All the emotions com bust in an undefined glorified horrific event! And mine lasts 7-8 days]':
That is not normal you should see a doctor about that it should only last 3-5 days

It's normal for menstruation to last about a week. Some girls have it for 3-5 like yours, but others have it for exactly a week or a little longer than that. I have an aunt who unfortunately has a regular period every two weeks D: Thankfully for her it's only a light one :3 But still ><

It all depends on the amount of hormones your body is wired to make :]

Weird but okay scratch that then  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image

I think every girl hate their time of month. That's on my list as well as my breast size. And hair! I hate having to worry about it and wrapping it up

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:52 am
I'm actually not enjoying being pregnant. It kind of makes me want to cry.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

R O S I R I K A

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:12 pm
I hate my period mostly of all!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:30 pm
In no particular order...

- Period. I either have cramps or am too tired to do anything productive.
- Sexism. Especially the double standards.
- Having to deal with Nice Guys. You know, the ones that expect you to have sex with them just because they're so "nice". rolleyes  

Ms Jolene Hill

Melodious Flatterer

tresvaro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:23 pm
Ms Jolene Hill
In no particular order...

- Period. I either have cramps or am too tired to do anything productive.
- Sexism. Especially the double standards.
- Having to deal with Nice Guys. You know, the ones that expect you to have sex with them just because they're so "nice". rolleyes

Agreed.
1.) I'm already lazy, period makes it worse.
2.) Double standards suck because I don't really fit in "normal" societal parameters.
3.) Way to many "Nice" Guys after my a**.
4.) Assumptions and Womanly Expectations. [Housewife, isn't my thing]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:20 pm
Time of the month, and being undesirable to guys. xp
I'm not boy-crazy or in for a bunch of attention, but for Pete's sake guys won't even talk to me. =(
I guess that has to do more with being a girl like me, rather than a girl in general. xd

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Puuree

Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:51 am
HAVING A v****a!

Just kidding!

Being a girl rules!

JUST EFFING KIDDING I WISH I WAS AN EFFING CAT~!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:16 am
what i actually hate the most
is the monthly period
because first of all the smell, the uncomfortable feeling, the embarrassing leaks(to make things worse my uniform is white TT^TT)
furthermore what i hate is that
im physically weak TT^TT <---must get muscles haha
also my guy friends keep on saying its not ok for women to be fat but its ok for men to be fat
i mean seriously what?! =|
im actually abit chubby btw thats why theyre saying that  

yuintakie_yuki

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:41 am
What I hate about being a girl:

1) My period. For the longest time it was about 5 days, with just a little PMS. Now it is more like 5-7 days, with psychotic PMS ("Get away from me!"). Menopause cannot come quickly enough (no plans for kids). redface

2) Double standards. A guy who is basically as overweight as I am - about 75-100lb, or so - can get a girl who is at least average pretty. I see it all the time. A girl of my weight either has to get a guy who is just as heavy, but also a slob (doesn't use deodorant, etc.) or someone who's a complete emotional nutjob. It's like society is telling us guys can get fat, but girls can't. WTF? scream

3) Not getting paid as well as a guy for the same work. I know this made sense "back in the day" because a man had to support his whole family (women quit their jobs when they got married). But it makes ZERO sense now, with so many single moms and nontraditional families. Seriously? rolleyes

I'm not really a b***h; I just play one on TV. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:52 am
      oh, gosh. let's see...

• periods. i don't think i need to explain why.
    • society. i'm already thin. what, should i turn into a dull victoria's secret model now? uh, no. i don't think i will, thanks.
    • when people expect me to know all about pop culture. i didn't even know what one direction was for at least two months!
    • double standards. so it's acceptable for a male to go and say something, but i can't?!
    • rape jokes, the threat of rape, etc. i don't think i need to explain this.
    • video game characters that are female. for crying out loud, give women something practical to wear, and make us actually have a personality and normal sized breasts!
    • males who think that men are above women. excuse me?! women aren't here to be your little housewive and completely submissive partner. now go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich- i'm hungry.
    • girls can get pregnant. uh, no. sounds like something that isn't fun to go through.
    • that breasts are made out to be some sort of big thing about girls, and that people flip out when they're shown on tv or whatever in our society. excuse me, but they aren't that big of a deal, and in a lot of places they're just breasts and noone gives a damn about them because hey! they're breasts wahoo. and really, tv? they're breasts. a lot of people had breasts in their mouth once when they were little. get over them, they're quite boring.
    • that girls are expected to be all faithful and it's just kind of taboo for a girl to try and figure out her sexuality. because if she goes and dates a girl after dating a boy, she's a slut! yeah, great reasoning, people.
    • the whole sex thing. a boy has sex, he's a stud. a girl has sex, and she's a slut! /sarcasm. uh-huh. once again, great reasoning people.
    • that we hear "save yourselves for marriage!" and all that crap. excuse me?! i'll ******** whoever i want to if i'm married or not, and there's nothing you can do about it.
    • two girls making out= "dude. HOT." really, people? really?
    • we aren't equal in the army. peggy in captain america did stuff women in the army wouldn't be allowed to do today.
    • when we get raped, people always say stuff like "you were asking for it!" yes, because minding my own beeswax and possibly wearing shorts or whatever means i have a sign on my back that says "i'm open; ******** me whether i want you to or not." rape is rape- noone asks for it. i'm pretty sure reporting a rape to authorities would show people don't ask to be raped, but apparently not.
    • i have more, but i don't want a wall of text to pop up on this page so i'll stop here.

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Cinematographer Girl

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:00 pm
a certain thing that makes it impossible to disguise myself as a boy to spy on them. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:23 pm
Its not just the periods I hate worst of all, its the ******** timing!!! It doesnt happen often thank goodness, but when something amazing is about to happen and I dont want my period to ******** it up, Mother Nature decides "Oh hey! Its time for your v****a to bleed and make your hormones miserable for a few days!" emotion_awesome Going to a totally awesome pool party with your girls and hopefully meet some guys and you just bought a stellar new swim suit? PERIOD. About to screw the living daylights out of your boyfriend and you dont want to bleed over his p***s? PERIOD.

:FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU:  

This Isnt Sparta

Liberal Fatcat

Alice Kensington

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:56 pm
What I hate most about being a girl is being a girl and NOT having a period.

Due to... certain thingies happening to me a few years back I had to have some er... parts, surgically removed and um, bam, no more periods... It may sound kind of nice to the rest of you but it's a reminder that I can't have my own kids and stuff. It makes me sort of not feel like a woman sometimes.

I also hate having to wear makeup. Well, I don't have to, but people tend to notice when it's not there and all. 3nodding  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff