Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
the neko mansion(dance,party,chat,etc) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:30 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
Zane rolled his eye at Kanda and put his arms around Kagami.
kagami saw strawberries.she wanted them.yum strawberries.
Zane grinned and used a whip to get the strawberries. "There you go."
kanda fed kagami a strawberry.
Zane ate a strawberry and smiled.
kanda licked kagam's lips slowely.kagami moaned.kagami smiled at zane.
kanda kept kissing kagami.kagami pulled away and smiled at zane again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:36 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555

Zane kissed Kagami.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:39 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555

Zane kissed Kagami.
oh zane i love you kagami smiles.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:45 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555

Zane kissed Kagami.
I love you too.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:06 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555

Zane kissed Kagami.
I love you too.
oh my god kanda growls.kagami smiles at zane and kanda.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:04 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

Zane kissed Kagami.
I love you too.
Zane growls.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:05 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

Zane kissed Kagami.
I love you too.
Zane growls.
stop it now kagami slapped kanda.kanda got mad and turn into a black wolf.kagami screamed,kanda growled at kagami.kanda was on top of kagami.kagami pushed him away.kanda calmed down and looked at zane.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:14 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
I love you too.
Zane growls.
stop it now kagami slapped kanda.kanda got mad and turn into a black wolf.kagami screamed,kanda growled at kagami.kanda was on top of kagami.kagami pushed him away.kanda calmed down and looked at zane.
Zane snarled and punched Kanda. "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!" stressed  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:38 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
I love you too.
Zane growls.
kanda turned back into a human.kagami looked at them and turned away.kagami got up.i hate you both kagami cries.she ran off crying.kanda rubbed his face and got up.come on zane i'm sorry for doing that you know that it's hard when half wolf and half human it's hard to control the anger inside of you so i'm sorry so sorry for it please come on let's go after kagami kanda smiles.kagami sits down on the floor somewhere.why why kagami sobs.she gets up and looks outside at the full moon.kanda run after kagami. come on zane... kagami shakes,looking at the full moon and turns arounds . she sees kanda and zane.no please you can't see me like this......kagami smiles.fangs appear sparlking in her mouth.why kagami kanda said.because...i'm a vampire kagami wipes away her tears.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:10 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
Zane growls.
kanda turned back into a human.kagami looked at them and turned away.kagami got up.i hate you both kagami cries.she ran off crying.kanda rubbed his face and got up.come on zane i'm sorry for doing that you know that it's hard when half wolf and half human it's hard to control the anger inside of you so i'm sorry so sorry for it please come on let's go after kagami kanda smiles.kagami sits down on the floor somewhere.why why kagami sobs.she gets up and looks outside at the full moon.kanda run after kagami. come on zane... kagami shakes,looking at the full moon and turns arounds . she sees kanda and zane.no please you can't see me like this......kagami smiles.fangs appear sparlking in her mouth.why kagami kanda said.because...i'm a vampire kagami wipes away her tears.

Zane followed Kanda and looked at Kagami. "I'm not normal either..." Zane's fangs set in and he became more wolf like. "I'm half lycan and half vampire..."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:56 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
Zane growls.

Zane followed Kanda and looked at Kagami. "I'm not normal either..." Zane's fangs set in and he became more wolf like. "I'm half lycan and half vampire..."
kagami jumped onto the window and fell outside.she got up and stood.there was a scream.kagami came back.kagami smiles at zane.there was blood dripping from her mouth,her fangs were stain a bit with blood.kanda turned to look outside at the full moon,his eyes glowed brightly in the moonlight.kanda slowly griped the curtain tightly,there was sadness in his heart.kanda turned around,looking at kagami lovingly and smiled.kagami bite me turn me into a vampire drink my blood please then zane turn her into a wolf this may seem strange but i want kagami to be half human,half vampire and half wolf....kanda smiles.kagami bites and drinks kanda's blood,she smiles.zane ready to turn me into a wolf now kagami asks smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:42 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

kagami jumped onto the window and fell outside.she got up and stood.there was a scream.kagami came back.kagami smiles at zane.there was blood dripping from her mouth,her fangs were stain a bit with blood.kanda turned to look outside at the full moon,his eyes glowed brightly in the moonlight.kanda slowly griped the curtain tightly,there was sadness in his heart.kanda turned around,looking at kagami lovingly and smiled.kagami bite me turn me into a vampire drink my blood please then zane turn her into a wolf this may seem strange but i want kagami to be half human,half vampire and half wolf....kanda smiles.kagami bites and drinks kanda's blood,she smiles.zane ready to turn me into a wolf now kagami asks smiling.
Zane frowned and nodded. Zane scratched Kagami and kissed her. "The life of a wolf is hard..."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:06 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

Zane frowned and nodded. Zane scratched Kagami and kissed her. "The life of a wolf is hard..."
kagami closed her eyes,then she smiled happily.i don't care if it's harder as long i'm with you i'll be safe don't worry zane kagami kisses zane back.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:53 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

kagami closed her eyes,then she smiled happily.i don't care if it's harder as long i'm with you i'll be safe don't worry zane kagami kisses zane back.
"All right my love... just don't get angry too often..." Zane kissed Kagami's forehead.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:50 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

"All right my love... just don't get angry too often..." Zane kissed Kagami's forehead.
ok zane kagami smiles.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces