Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xRequiemForADreamx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:12 pm
Dear Jesse,
We've been talking for a year, and last summer you told me through text that you were in love with me. I was, too. That is until I found out what an a*****e you were.
You begged me for naked pictures, and when I said no, you wouldn't talk to me for weeks! When I ran away my best friend told you and YOU DIDN'T CARE!!! Your a ******** a*****e! Jesus I can't believe I was stupid enough to believe your lies! 'I love you. I would do anything for you. I can't live without you" BULLSHIT!!! It's been two full weeks that I haven't heard anything from you, and I'm ******** done with you & your bullshit! ******** YOU!!!

Dear ******** YOU FOR ABANDONING ME!!! You stupid ******** drunk. You deserve to rot in prison for what you did. ******** YOU!

Dear Spring,
Your a a*****e. I could say things that could go on and on, but I don't want to kill these nice girls' eyes. So, long story short, ******** YOU!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:17 pm
Dear my idiot sister,

Why do you insist on making me miserable every time you come over? You're obnoxious, and I'm sick of your little b***h fits. The world doesn't revolve around you. Do us all a favor and grow up.

Tuba Toothpaste

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150

greek goddess17

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:33 pm
Dear My Step Dad and Mom,

Thank you for streesing me out and for being such great bitchy parents NOT. I hate you my dad is my legal guarding so go screw a horse. I hate you. And F.Y.I you will never own me like you think you do.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:42 pm
Dear Kylee,

I appreciate the fact that you're actually making an effort to be nice to me and talk to me, after all the time we haven't been friends, but please, don't go behind my back and start acting like a snobby b***h.

Stop being two-faced and grow up!
<******** you!

Lots of Love,
Megan. heart  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

Dazed Poppet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:02 am
To all the people in this world who make things worse:
Go ******** yourselves.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:41 am
Perpetually surprised loud obnoxious neighbor:
just shut the ******** up all ready. I am sick and tire of hearing your drunken exclamations all weekend long. ******** you  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:44 am
random gunshot person by my house: what the bloody hell are you thinking??! There are children in this neighborhood and plenty of other innocent people that have nothing to do with your crack deals. ******** you, your life, your existence and the bloody ******** horse you rode in on.
just ******** you  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:13 pm
To my father:

You're a b*****d, a sick b*****d that I would like nothing more than to have bleeding under my switchblade. I tried to block you out and you just had to sick your unwanted a** into MY family's affairs. Seriously, taking my brother away from us will be your death sentence if I ever find you touched him. I can live with what you did to me, the middle ones are too, but if you so much as lay a finger on my baby brother in an inappropriate way, I WILL kill you.

So there's my warning and here is my personal message to ******** YOU, a*****e!

-Your pissed off daughter

DOMOs Kender child

takochuu

Shoujo Wife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dear ******** OFF YOU BLOODY b***h. I HAVE HATED YOU SINCE THE MOMENT I SAW YOUR FAIL OF A FACE.IM SICK OF YOUR LIES.I KNOW ITS YOU WHO SPREADS ALL THOSE RUMORS ABOUT ME.I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU AND HOW YOU b***h ABOUT MY MATES TO ME WHEN THEY ARE NOT THERE.

~Hazel

Everyone else,

I'm sick of trying to make you happy,if you don't like the fact I GREW-UP and started caring about how I looked Over the winter holidays then ******** YOU.
~Hazel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:35 pm
Where the hell did you get the right to do that?! mislead me for two goddamn years. Let me believe you were the perfect gentleman and waiting for me to come around. You became my bestfriend. I called you crying so many times! And then I decided I needed your help.

Your last act as my bestie was to get me out of an abusive relationship. I ran to you. I was yours. And you know what you did, a*****e? You treated me like s**t. ******** you a*****e for making me fall in love with you, thanks for giving me hopes after being crushed. But ******** you for ripping off my wings. I really hate you.

uStare

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:48 pm
******** you, Carol. You deserve to be punched in the face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:26 pm
Hey, Brianna, guess what? ******** YOU. Stop being such a bitchy stalker. You're NOT my personal body-guard, so I DON'T need you bitching off to any boy who talks to me! Oh, and get your own ******** interests, because I don't need you ruining everything I love! ******** YOU.

Yo, what up Dad? ******** YOU. I don't need you yelling at me for everything I do. It would be nice if you just said, "Thanks for working so hard," for once! And when was the last time you told me you love me? Yeah, I don't remember, either! ******** YOU.  

InuKiky

Tolora

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:58 pm
to my 'friends' who talked about me behind my back and told one of my BIGGEST ******** you (:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:09 pm
Dear Over-Religious, snobby, wanna-be Step Mom,

I hate your God damn guts. Im so sick of you, and I dont have a father any more because of you! I want my real dad back, not the healthy-eating, hybrid car-driving ninny you changed him to! I, teenager or not, want my dad. I dont care what anyone else thinks, I need my dad back. I dont need your bullshit. I need to have a father-to-daughter conversation, not him screaming at me because your complaining that I act on my own thoughts and feelings, not yours. I, even if Im a tom-boy at heart, cry over the fact of not having a real dad anymore because of you.

Please, oh PLEASE stop acting like your from my HOME, Boone County, West Virginia. Im so sick of it. One minute, your trying to act like the rest of us mountaineers, then you go around insulting us! So what some of us aren't as rich as your ugly a**, but at least we are happy! Im so sick of you, you disgusting Buck-eye. I dont care where you were born, you act just like the rest of them.

Also, I am going to throw something at you next time you get over-religious on me, or my little sisters! Ill hurt you, I swear. Im working out right now who I am, and what I am. I dont need anyones, especially yours, bullshit in trying to push me towards something I dont want! Keep your God Damn religion to yourself whore.

Next time you talk about my wonderful mom, my amazing older brother, or my little sisters, Im going to burn your ******** house down with you locked inside. Im so sick of you talking s**t about my mom, brother, and little sisters around me! You barely know any of us! Your a disgusting b***h, and Im so ******** sick of you!

Give me my Dad back you ******** YOU!

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

yuckeroni

Dangerous Paladin

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:30 pm
Ƨɛϰιι Ħɛℓℓ Ɖɛмσи

Dear Japanese Follower,
I liked you, because you didn't like ******** Japanese s**t! I was suppose to like it, not you. And now people think were ******** DATING. You hug me in public, and people ask this ******** question. "Are you and him dating?" And no, I say ******** YOU. You are sometimes cute, but I don't wanna date a b***h who dates my FRIENDS. I am starting to like the guy at Sea Food City anyways. He is cute! And I am young... -.-

You didn't invite me to your birthday,and I am ******** tired of your annoying face!

Love, Sexii Hell Demon

P.S <******** YOU

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas