Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:54 pm
Both Sora and Sara jumped after hearing Ryu yell something and during their jump Sara almost dropped her last bottle of chemicals but Sora interviened and caught the bottle before it fell. Seeing Sora catch the bottle had made Sara grip the front of her shirt where her heart was and was breathing rapidly as if she had a panic attack. "When I find that guy, I'm gonna throw him out a window!" Sara threatened as she calmed down and took the chems from Sora and tightened the lid and finished tieing it to the other bottles which were already rigged to the tables. "Nice work sis, this should get rid of the labs in no time." "I work to succeed." Sora said as she began exiting the chem lab after throwing the other end of the rope out the window. "Come on now Sara, we gotta find Ryu before we get rid of this place," Sora said hearing footsteps behind her, "Right behind ya."  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:14 pm
User ImageRyu panted some more and tried to get up, but fell out of exhaustion again. "God, what's happening to me??" He closed his eyes for a long period of time and slowly got up once again. He opened his eyes, and saw that his vision had a tint of red everywhere he looked. "What the...?" He looked at his hands, and he could basically sense the body heat coming from his hands. "Oh crap..." He looked at his spirder bite, and saw that much heat was coming from it. "That spider... it... it was infected with something." He started walking down the hallway, then started running. "I need to get to Sora and Sara." He then sensed some more body heat coming from the other side of the corridor. "Sora, Sara, is that you?" He peeked out from the corridor and saw 2 zombies limping their way across the hallway. With amazing speed, Ryu whipped out his gun and blew off both of their heads... faster than normal. "I can't believe that just happened!" He put his gun back in it's holster and continued running at a fast speed.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:33 pm
"Ryu! Where are you? Ryu!" Sora yelled in hopes of hearing Ryu then hearing footsteps ahead of her she thought it was Ryu so she ran ahead but instead of finding Ryu she found about five zombies. As fast as her reflexes were Sora got out her dual Desert Eagles from their holsters and began shooting the zombies heads off until there were no more in her way. She out her guns back in the holster and ran further into the labs with Sara barely keeping up behind her, "Sora, wait up, I can't keep up with you!" Sara shouted as she stopped to catch her breath then began running after Sora again to catch up to her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:38 pm
Karakov was around and ran around and blew off both of the zombies head then ran to him "damn are you ok." he looked as he saw a guy running from something. He heard footsteps and turned around and saw 5 zombies limping towards them "Oh my god these guys are all over the place!" He started to run after the guy "Hey wait up!, we need to find a place to hide from these guys," the guy didn't answer he just kept on running "Uggh i find a survivor and i have to go chase him man dosen't this remind me of the old days."karakov started to run faster and almost caught up to him but he seemed to keep running faster."What the hell?"

User Image

[oops srry bout that]  

Fenris Wolf_1

Hilarious Bloodsucker

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image(o_o You can't just kidnap me from the labratories and trap me inside a house. ignoring your message) Ryu rubbed his eyes again and was totally scared about what was happening to him. "Oh god, what's happening?" He ran at superhuman speeds, then he came to the conclusion that the spider that bit him was definetly infected with something nasty... but whatever infected him gave him some advantages that will aid him in the coming events. He then made another turn, performing a short wallrun. In the distance he then saw Sora and Sara. "Sora! Sara! Something's happening to me!!"
To Sora and Sara, Ryu's eyes were not normal. His irises remained red, but the area where it should be white in his eye were gray. A dark gray. Also His pale flawless skin now had dark veins going to his eyes. "I... I can SEE HEAT. I can run faster than normal! ... Sora, I think that spider was infected with something!!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:34 pm
Karakov stopped running after he lost him then he heard a yell and ran after where it was coming from and saw him running towards two other people and kept running and then a giant zombie with an eye on its shoulder "Help this one is infected with the G-virus how did they get this type of virus?"[what the hell how is this one infected with this unless he injected it into himself]karakov pulled out his gun and shot it three times in the eye and jumped off the wall onto its shoulder and jumped over it "Go we need to get the hell out of here right know!"karakov ran towards them "lets go!" "Does anybody have a ride?"karakov said almost out of breath  

Fenris Wolf_1

Hilarious Bloodsucker

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tenshi Satsuriku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:39 pm
~Chris Redfield~

"I do," chris said as he pulled up in his humvee which has a turret on it.
"Get in,before more of those freaks come back"
and you, dude with too much black, get on the turret, we might need it"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:04 pm
User ImageDante Walked Through The Abbandont Streets.An Infected Ran At Him From The Side, He Easily Dodged Shooting It In THe Head. ''IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER SURVIVORS OUT THERE, I WILL BE SITTING ON THE ROOF OF THE CITY HALL!'' He Yelled AT The Top Of His Lunges Not Caring If ''they'' Heard.  

Project Mewt

Project Mewt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:11 am
User Image After hearing no response he jumped down killing a few undead in the process. he walked toward the outskirts of New Racoon City hoping that someone would be there since thats where the underground facility was hidden. he saw a headless zombie ahead. he checked its body. he thought. if it had been freshly killed then the killer would be nearby somehwere in the town.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm
User Image Dante Saw A Group Of Hunters Ahead. they seamed to be going in one direction. then he noticed the girl. ''Watch Out!'' he yelled running and shooting one in the head in the process. These type of hunters were new to him, they werent like the ones he had seen at the Facility these were mutated frogs.  

Project Mewt

Project Mewt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:39 am
User Image He sighed. Seamingly, this one didnt want or need help... he thought. He shot another Hunter dead before going the opposite direction. He saw some undead feasting on a small child. He shot them dead. The boy was still alive. ''k.k.k.ill..m..e..ple..ase..'' he said. Dante nodded Shooting him in the head for a quick and painless death. ''Freaken B°°°°°°s.'' He said.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff