Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Twilight Town (Read Updated Rules) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:21 pm
*a hidden blow cam from behind and Xanov attacked it*....watch your back.....*slashes repeatedly*.....Focus cut! *teleports and slashes at certain weekpoint*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:37 pm
The Twilight Thorn howls in pain from Xanov's attack before swinging wildly at Arisumei, who easily dodges.

"Nice going, Mr. Amnesiac!" the pinkette cheers as she cartwheels out of the way. Her former partner's "focus cut" seems to have slowed down the giant Nobody considerably.

"Now, are you going to help me finish this thing or what?" she asks as she adjusts her grip on Seraphic Melody.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:22 pm
* Flash back*...what....use your power strike and mix it with mine...Dawn blast *energy beam is shot from his keyblade*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 pm
Risu's eyes widen as recognition hits her.

'That's Van's signature finishing move! I wonder...' her thought trails off, and she shakes her head. 'Now isn't the time. I have to finish what I started.'' '

Raising her Keyblade, Risu closes her eyes in concentration. Pure light surrounds her as she rises high in the air. When she reaches the tops of the trees, her eyes snap open and she points Seraphic Melody at the Twilight Thorn.

"Destroy this being of Darkness by joining my power with his: Dawn's Eternal Light!" she cries as the same powerful light that surrounded her moments earlier narrows into a beam and joins with the strange energy that Xanov shot from his Keyblade.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:11 pm
*twilight thorn roars as it fades away*.......*Xanov spins his blade and puts it away*......"who was that?".....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:53 am
Satisfied that the Nobody will no longer trouble them, Risu dismisses her Keyblade as well, and it disappears in a flash of blue light. She turns to Xanov, who has a pensive look on his face.

"What we just fought was a Nobody, a Twilight Thorn, to be exact. It formed from the shell of a being that lost its heart. Haven't you heard of them?" she asks.  

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 pm
Xanov turns to look at her looks back at his fist and says."No and i dont have time to know." Xanov starts to walk away torwards the town.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:27 pm
Arisumei's eyes widen, then narrow.

"Hey, wait a minute! Where do you think you're going without me? I helped you out back there, didn't I? Van-nii, wait!" she shouts as she dashes after him.

She is completely unaware that she has slipped in to one of her oldest habits.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:52 pm
"Van?.....im not this Van im Xanov." he looked at her when he said that with a serious face.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:00 pm
Arisumei pauses for a moment in her silent treading beside the young man whose appearance strongly resembles that of her missing partner's, and for a second, she questions her earlier belief that Xanov and Van were the same person.

But the thought is fleeting, and vanishes as soon as it crosses her mind.

Because Van was the only one to call her 'Risu,' and Xanov has called her that more than once today.

Therefore, there is one question she just has to ask.

"Xanov? I know that I called you by another name, and I apologize for that. But I was wondering something. I know it's going to sound weird, but...what do you remember about your past?"

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:57 pm
Looks at her with a susicious face. "how do you know that?" he falls down and a symbol apears over his heart which was a nobodies symbol.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:56 am
Arisumei blinks, rubs her eyes, and blinks again, but the Nobody's symbol is still there. And suddenly, it clicks. Van isn't calling himself Van anymore because he isn't, not really.

'I didn't think it was possible...but Master Kaname...she told me...that if someone's heart is strong enough, when it's lost, his or her body can maintain its proper shape when it becomes a Nobody. That must have been what happened to Van,' she realizes. But that doesn't explain his amnesia.

"I...let's just say that you remind me of someone. His name is Ovan. Does that name mean anything to you, Xanov?" she asks.

She's hoping blindly, and she knows it. But she has to. Otherwise, what would be left for her?

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:12 pm
"Ovan..." As he thought about that name something hit him. "gah!!!!!!" his energy sent a shockwave at first. He held the scar on his face and in a flash back saw a face of the person who did it to him. "ow....my head."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:52 pm
"Xanov...? Your head...did you...did you remember something?" Arisumei asks, attempting to keep the eagerness out of her voice as she moves forward to aid the fallen Nobody.

She winces when she notices the scar he's touching, but holds her hand out to help him up regardless.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:49 pm
he grabs her hand and stand back up. "thanks...your name...is Arisumei..right?  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff