Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:05 pm
"Kat you are alive now, I"m so glad," he wrapped his arms around herand started to tear," you were seriously injured about ten years ago and I put you into a healing tank and..." he looked away.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:57 am
Zeramir appeared a roll of tissue paper and took the whole roll and acted as if he was crying. "OH LUCIFER!!! This is so beautiful I am going to die of emotion!"said the mage kidding and going closer. Zeramir bowed before the cat lady and while looking to the floor and kneeling said."A pleasure cherie...my name is Zeramir and now I must go because Shuying here is probably going to kill me now"Smiled at her and Shuyin and left the room.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:55 am
Shuyin layed there under cat," Don't worry about it mage she was the reason I didn't want you guys down here but now that she's awake you guys may use this room to your liking so go on I'll take cat here," he stood up with her in his arms," and take her back to her room."  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:11 pm
Zeramir went to his room and stoodd on its balcony looking into the night for any suspicious things and while doing this looking at the full moon that never seemed to go away.  

Zeramir

zyraangelofdeath

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:30 pm
Kat layed on her bed and looked at Shuyin as he began to leave," Shuyin what happened to me why was I in that tank?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:56 am
Zeramir jumped onto the roof and standed on the edge menacing to jump while he looked at the stars still waiting for something interesting to happen.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:41 pm
He stopped in his track as her question triggered a memory that he wanted to forget, the site of her getting hurt, and him standing there unable to do anything, he shook it off and looked at her," I'll tell you later ok Kat," he walked out of her room and headed for the roof. When he reached the top he spotted Zeramir," hey Mage if you are wondering the moon never sets in this part of the world, but in other parts they experiance rain all the time others sunlight all the time, and other hget a normal day like in your world," he sat down on the roof and looked up into the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:43 am
"Well Shuyin That wasn't my world...my father created one and stuck me in there...It was like here a great full moon every night...the differenceis that there we had days too..."Zeramir looked to his right and lifted his right hand slowly to his eye level."My world was destroyed by axel and although I could save a couple of things, I took them with me for safe keeping...in other words..." A huge Dark mansion appeared from the shadow of Shuyins mansion and levitated over it."That is where I live..."  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:58 am
"you are lucky my friend I no longer have a home at all this place was built for me by the inhabitants of this world you see Axel and his crew destroied my world but forgot about me and when I returned they tried to kill all of us in the mansion and only Kat survived it but you see there was only one thing I have form my world left," he held his hand out and his sword appeared, this is all that remains because of them."  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:17 pm
Zeramir looked at Shuyin and walked towards him."take care my friend...we still have a mission...lets not die before we end it..."Zeramir jumped and as his wings appeard he flew to his mansion dissapearing into the night.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:50 pm
Shuyin stood up and flew after him," Hey mage care if I join you in your place just to see what you lived like when your world existed?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:29 pm
"Indeed my friend Mi casa es tu casa" Said the mage while planted his feet on the soil of the flying island.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:08 pm
"Thanks," Shuyin replied as he landed on the soil and looked at the mansion and started to cry. the memories of the castle he grew up in flashed through his mind and he almost wanted to kill himself again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:44 pm
Zeramir patted Shuyins shoulder as he said to him."Don't worry my friend...be strong...The past will always be a ghost that come and haunts you at night time...but no one but you can exorsicise it or whatever."The mage put his glasses in their place with his index finger and then he looked at the castle"...Yes...only we can tell the ghost....to ******** off..." He opend the door to the mansion and entered revealing a huge Victorian times castle although most things were modern. It had t.v and other stuff that otherwise wouldn't be found in a mansion of this age. "Welcome to my humble abode my friend."  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:34 pm
"Yeah I guess your right it's just when they took my world they also took my first love with it and this was theb type of home she lived in and I lived on teh streets even though I was royalty," He stood up and entered the mansion, plus she was the only person there that cared for me and if I ever find the assholes that did it I will kill them myself."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff