Submit

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:22 pm
"Thanks, and I wont eat her soul, I don't like princess soul they are always so ditsy." She smiled and began to walk towards Lucia. "I like water and ice students souls, or some knights."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:20 am
~'No...' Lucia whispered. 'Leave me alone!'
She rattled her right hand in the chains, desperately trying to break free

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:37 am
Chi grabs the chain making it rattle her broken hand. "It seems you like this." She said sarcastically to the princess.

"Thanks." Alice said looking at her ankles. They were bandaged up but later she would take the bandages off and heal the rest up herself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:39 am
~Lucia bit her lip and fought back the pain, tears spilling onto her cheeks.
She was so stupid, she shouldn't have followed the sound of the voices. Now she was trapped here, and her parents would have t get her back. And she was of no use when her sword was left in the forest, and her left hand was broken.
Taking a deep breath, she awaited what to come.

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:29 am
Arai chuckled as he watched the sight below him The man sat carefully atop the sword that Lucia had been chained to. "You two really don't know how to treat such a beautiful guest, do you." He smiled and jumped, cat like, off of the sword to stand beside Lucia, "and what a pretty princess she is." The Vampire turned to face Zach, giving a half, almost mocking bow to the demon lord as he turned, "so, how did you snag this one then?"

(Don't ask how he get's with you guys, he just does! oh yeah, Rao, if you need me to say or do something and I'm offline, you can control my character to do it... BUT ONLY RAO!)  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:37 am
"She ran right into a trap." Chi said and looked at the girl. "I think we should investigate her to find out her castles strong and weak points." Chi sighed. She still had a hold of the chain. "Zach says we should only water her like a plant." Chi just lets go of the chain and turns to Arai.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:40 am
~Lucia whimpered and coughed, her throat dry and sore.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:49 am
"Why water her like a plant? We should feast with her... though I suppose if I invited her to my dining halls to eat, then no one would be happy with me." he ran a hand through his long white hair, "it really is a pity..." Arai bobbed down next to the girl and held her head softly in one hand, he turned her head side to side. "You do realise that a soul is not good, if it is not in atleast acceptable condition? We should atleast strap that hand." he waved half heartedly and turned away from Lucia. "Unless of cause the princess would rather we break the other to make it even?"  

Gold Marra

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:50 am
"Actually I think it is time to water her." She said and got some water and lifted the other girls chin and held the cup and poured some in her mouth waiting for her to swallow to give her more.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:54 am
~Lucia swallowed the water gratefully. Her throat still felt dry, but better.
'Please...don't break my o-other hand,' She managed.

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:45 pm
Chi smiled. "Don't you worry, I won't break any bones of yours, unless if I am asked of course." She said and stood up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:40 pm
Zach laughs from his place in the chair. This was too much. He just couldnt help himself. With that said, Zach gets up and walks out of the room. "Sorry you two, but I am going to go see if I cant find some bound Chaos."

[Bound Chaos= Chaos that have yet been freed to their natural selves]  

raozspaz

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:54 pm
Chi ran over to Zach. "How about you find some souls for me." She said to Zach. "No whiny souls." She said and her eyes drifted to the princess..  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:43 pm
"If I find any souls along my way that will fit your tastes, then I might just try. So dont get your hopes up to high." Zach continues walking off towards the door. I swear that girl treats me like Im a Bone Guard or something. Zach thinks to himself with a slight scowl on his face.  

raozspaz

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces