Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Pain's Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:15 pm
Kita smirks as Aoi takes the same appearance as her. "Hope you're ready for the next move." They both run toward him at a high speed, then quickly Kita dashes to the side throwing a smoke bomb down.

*EDIT: I have to eat diner, I will be back on in a few.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:26 pm
Ryuu not knowing were the attack well come from gets hit by it and gets send in to the wall ggrraa  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:47 pm
Kita runs up next to Aoi and follow the last sound made. "Fang Over Fang!" Kita and Aoi jump in the air together and spin at a rapid pace, as if flying at Ryuu.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:00 pm
Ryuu sliding to the ground little charkra left he rolls out a skroll as soon as she gets in range he use the summoing skroll to bring out a small chimra hedgehog then it shots out it spikes that are conected with wire the spikes wrap around them becuase of the speed of the rotaton the slaming in to the ground stoping the attack and tireing both of them as well ryuu says if the get out the win if they dont it is still the end because im out of charkra  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:05 pm
Kita is surprised at the creature that is able to entangle them easily. "Thats a good trick, but I'm afraid that wasn't the best move on your part." Kita disappears into smoke with a poof sound, and is next to Ryuu with a kunai, Aoi on his haunches wagging his tail. "You were fighting my clone the whole time, I used the smoke bombs you threw before to hide, then threw my own to keep covered. I kept Aoi in to battle, its too difficult for me to focus on two clones for that long."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:16 pm
( i only have one thing to ask how did you get behind me when i was still aginst the wall)  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:17 pm
Darkest Alpha Night Wolf
( i only have one thing to ask how did you get behind me when i was still aginst the wall)

(Edit is done sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:26 pm
hehehe good fight to bad it dont have a realy winner Ryuu says as the second chimra hedgehog comes digging out right under Kita feet  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:31 pm
Kita is taken by surprise and whistles for Aoi as she throws the kunai at the wire entangling Aoi as she falls off balance.The dog whimpers as the kunai almost hits him, but succeeds in cutting the wire. Aoi franticly comes barking and snapping at Ryuu.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:39 pm
the chimera fires traping the dog once more and ryuu managing to get back in the hole once more  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:06 pm
**Lol back and forth back and forth XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:16 pm
( i know you know about red vs blue if you do "get in the hole griff" lol )  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:28 pm
(lol.... I dont sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:06 am
Zomb walks in with bandages.  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:32 am
He sees that PAin is not around and looks down "I don't think he'll mind" he makes a handsign "Earth Release: Earth Shore Return" He attempted to make a wall of Earth come up in front of him. All he managed was a 3 foot tall wall. "Drat! But im getting better!" He looks at it "Now how do I make it go down?" He rubs his head "Arg Pain sensei's gonna kill me for putting a wall in the middle of his class" he goes and hides in a corner.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff