Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Mpreg Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mpreg
  :D
  D:
View Results

Kari1324

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:42 pm
I like mpreg. I find it cute and funny. Like most others there are some mpreg pairs I can't stand. Like Voldermort/anybody and Sirius/Harry. Also like most others I didn't like it that much but I like it alot now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:45 pm
I don't particuarly like or dislike it. Some of it, if logical, then it's okay. The rest of it becomes just too funny for me to keep going. I really can't hate anything that sends me into fits of giggles when I try to imagine.  

Ichigo Stardust

Krimzon No More

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:13 am
Heh, this is probaby my first comment in this guild...

But ANYWAY, I've no great fondess for Mpreg. I see it a lot on DA, and whatever floats yer boat and stuff, just not for me (hilarious, since an artist known as Snapesnogger draws pregnancy all the time and I watch her XD)

Actually, I think pretty much any kind of pregnancy is disgusting @_@ Too many kids in the world as it is anyway...heh, every time I see a pregnant woman, I just want to punch her in the stomach and run away >.> A reflex I've managed to control, thankfully XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:55 pm
well its kinda cute and funny to think about,but yeah it still freaks me out a little lol...itll grow on me though,cause i am pretty accepting to everything once the fact sinks in  

x XNarcissaX x

Mustard Eggs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:13 pm
Uh... personally, I don't like mpreg... I think half the beauty in gay males is the fact that they are male... and males, in my mind don't get pregnant...

I dunno, I don't mean to offend anyone or anything, considering I HATE when people are like "ewww gay??!?!!?!??!" so I won't be all "Ew! mpregggg!"

if you like it, that's awesome. I'm happy you can read stuff like that... if I read more I might like it... but I dunno. I don't really wish to... heh... I love Remus and Sirius, my OTP just the way they are... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:11 pm
I understand that since it's the wizarding world that nearly anything is possible, but Mpreg is not something I see being able to happen. Pregnancy itself is not something I find interesting or care much about so why do I want to read about it in fanfiction?

I personally avoid anything with Mpreg mentioned; it does not strike my fancy at all. I do have to say that if there is not explicit details about the pregnancy / birth, I may give it a read.

Example being Reprise and its sequel Anacrusis by coffeejunkii (H/D, Post-War, R and NC-17).

It's an amazingly heartfelt and a beautiful story that involves Mpreg, but does not go into the details of the pregnancy. It all happens 'off stage' if you will.

Otherwise, those who like it, continue to like it. I'll be over here in my corner. xP

lokefana

Soren Lowrensen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:15 pm
I think, it's a bit silly. Not really into the whole mpreg genre....
The biggest reason being that, thinking of any man as being pregnant makes my insides hurt.
We weren't meant to carry babies for a reason..... Even if it is fiction, it makes me feel squirmy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:03 am
Mpreg is fine, but it's a bit unneeded...
All it does it create boring angst.
It's always angstier when the slash couple has to break up to produce heirs...

But I love using "mpreg" as a way to scare away my male friends when I want them to go away.

364 Unbirthdays

Ilovenerds919

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:15 pm
I personaly like it and don't really care about what other people think about it .  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:22 am
Mpreg is onf of the best things ever invented by fangirls.  

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

A_Anime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:40 pm
personally, im not that fond of mpreg.. but i dont shut it out entirely.. like i were reading a fic that had it... i would see how it is.. i wouldn't stop reading just because there is mpreg  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:12 am
I like mpreg, but only in certain cases. Sometimes writers make the mpreg, while it is unreal, make it so unreal you want to smack the writer. Plus, Mpreg is known to be unreal so people shouldn't get all freaked out.  

DieByInsanity

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

~The Elements Alchemist~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:44 am
Ohmigosh. Mpregs between Harry and Draco are the best. Preferably when Draco is the Uke one who gets knocked up. It's so perfect. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:18 am
I loved it the very first moment I read it....I remember exactally what it was....It was a SS/HP/DM pairing....and I don't know why, but I found it extreemly awesome!

CottonCandiedCyanide

Aimp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:24 pm
personaly i like mpreg but thats just me i think that it would be cool if guy could get pregnat  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff