Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:54 pm
While Arc carried them to her room Sora closed her eyes and when she opened them her emerald green wings had appeared. "Arc after we get the things we need ill take Noah and Doll while you grab Toby." she said putting her bag across her chest after making her wings dissapear. "I can fly these two out of here easily so you dont have to deal with the weight of all of us."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:58 pm
Arc smiled at Sora, “I’m glad you can help. Thank you,” she said. Then she heard it, the bell. The bell that rang when the power was out. She became serious again, “Alright everyone, we have a very short amount of time to do this. Sora grab the others and fallow me,” she said, her wings flinging open as she grabbed the bag and ran to her door. “Move as quickly as you can!” she said, flying out the door.

Doll was getting excited now. She grabbed Noah in her arms, “Come on little brother, it’s time to go,” she said walking over to Sora and readying herself to be picked up and flown off to freedom.

Noah didn’t seem to mind any of this, assuming it had something to do with their picnic. He allowed himself to be picked up by Doll. “So we’re going on a picnic outside?” he asked, and Doll nodded with a sly smile.

Arc beat her wings faster and faster. She had been right; every guard was busy trying to see what was up with the power. But something she didn’t expect happened. Her father. He stood in her path. How did he!_

“Not another movement, Arc. You’ve been a very bad girl, haven’t you?” Gabriel said, crossing his arms. “Now then, go back to your room and be a good girl, like always,” he said, blocking her way with his arms. He began to step forward to guide her back when something surprisingly unexpected happened. A fire ball came flying past his head, lucky for him she missed. “Arc?”

“Get out of my way!” Arc hissed. No, she wouldn’t be stopped like this. Not like this. “You move or I fry you to a charred mess!” she roared, her hands lighting up the hallway.

Gabriel looked at her in surprise. She knew about her Alchemic powers? He thought only Doll and Tobias knew about their powers. “Arc, you wont do well out in the real world. You all belong here, with us. The world wont except you as you are…you’re safer here…”

“Liar!” Arc said, the flames growing. She was angry, truly angry now. All her pain in her life that she had held back was spilling out of her now. “You used your own child as an experiment! You made me go blind! You didn’t even care when I was raped! You never visited me those nine months in the hospital when I was pregnant! And you didn’t even visit me when I was recovering from almost dieing giving birth!!” she roared, throwing another fire ball at him. This one hit it’s mark. Gabriel’s arm lit up for a moment, but quickly died down. His sleeve was gone. He held his arm in surprise. “Now if you can tell me that’s it’s safer in here then out there, I’d sure as Hell like to hear your reasoning!” she said, charging him in attack. Arc grabbed his face and lit her hand on fire. He roared in pain as each layer of the skin on his face started to burn off his bone. Arc’s face was twisted in fury, “I have no father! I’d rather be a basterd child!” she said, flining him to the floor.

Gabriel hissed, holding his face as he rolled on the floor screaming in pain. Arc held her side with one hand. As usual, her father was ready for any situation. He had hidden a knife up his sleeve and had thrust it into Arc as she had charged him. But she ignored the blood pooling in her hand, “C-Come on you guys!” she said, “He wont bother you, just fly over him!” she said, extending her wings and taking off again.

Arc ignored the pain in the stab wound as she finally spotted Toby waiting for them. “Tobias!!” she shouted, holding out one hand and grabbing his extended arm. She pulled him close in a hug as she continued to fly. “Up and out!” she shouted to Sora who was close behind her. Arc fly up high, bursting from the glass ceiling.

They were free.

((Should we time skip a few hours? I need to introduce new characters ^^))

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 pm
User ImageThe group had been out of the building for hours now. They didn't know where they were at all. Central was a huge city so on the bright side, it made made hiding a whole lot easier. Earlier when they landed, Tobias found out what happened. It surprised him. A lot. He never knew Arc had that kind of anger in her. It was well placed anger nonetheless. Luckily, Tobias thought enough to bring a few first-aid things. The least he could do was disinfect it and cover it up. But She'd need a few stitches for sure. They needed to find someone quick. But who? None of them had any idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:19 pm
After they landed Sora called Arc over and she took her first aid kit out of her bag. "Arc this is gonna feel really weird," she said as she disinfected the needle. "Doll distract Noah so he wont have to see this. By the way Arc Im really proud of you, you didnt let that b*****d control you. You took charge. And your done." Sora said smiling at her. Its a good thing i know how to do first aid she thought as she got up and looked around. "Wait i know where we are." Soras eyes widened as all of the horrrible memories of her past and when she would try to run from her dad, to get away from the beatings.

((Im considering bringing in Soras parents and they cause trouble for them. wat do you guys think?))  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:11 pm
((I’ll put up the others profiles just as soon as I can))

Doll held Noah as Sora tried her best to fix up Arc after her little dance with her father. They had been flying for a while after their escape, and Arc had kept quiet about the wound until Tobias had finally noticed Arc was starting to lose altitude from blood loss. Tobias had been furious that Arc hadn’t told anyone about such a serious wound. Though that’s just how Arc was. So Doll held Noah, hiding his eyes from his mother. “Don’t look Noah…” she whispered to the boy. At this point Noah was really confused. He had thought they would be on a picnic. And now they were free? He didn’t understand any of this. Doll looked at Arc’s wounds. Sora had fixed it up, for now. It was still to deep to determine how bad it was. Worse yet it was close to some of her organs for sure. Doll was worried. “That’s a good patch up job for now, Sora….but that wont lost long. She needs medical treatment…” Doll said, her brows furrowed.

Arc leaned up against a tree, holding her side as blood pooled up and over her fingers. She had been losing blood slowly for the past few hours. It was finally taking a toll on her. Arc bit her lip, it hurt, and her whole body was sore from flying for so long with Tobias in her arms. “I-I’m alright Doll….” she lied. She could feel something important had been nicked in the attack. But she didn’t want to say anything to anyone about it. To her, she had already succeeded in her mission. Everyone was out, that’s what was important to her. “I just….need to rest for a bit,” she said, sweat dripping down her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Father, I need to do the shopping before they all close, “said Cat, a 20 girl old girl with short black hair. She turned to look at the Priest who had taken her in so many years ago. He nodded as he sat in his chair, reading his favorite book. “I’ll make stew tonight!” she said, slipping on her boots and walking out the door.

((Eh, I don’t mind if you bring them in. Just make sure it doesn’t affect the meeting with Cat and the others, okay?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:07 pm
User ImageTobias paced back and forth, not knowing what to do. Him and Sora did what they could with what little they had. That wasn't enough though. Arc needed stitches and soon! Just sitting there and letting her bleed was not going to help though. They needed to get Arc some help. The question was not only from who or where, but how? They weren't around people who knew they existed. They couldn't just go up to some one and tell them they escaped from a military experimentation facility.

Tobias was tired of this. They needed to go. "Arc we don't have time for you to rest! You're gonna bleed to death if you keep sitting there! I'm taking you and looking for help. Come on." he said pulling her onto his back. He began to walk towards the many buildings but Tobias stopped, looked back at the others and said, "I think it's best if you guys stay back. We don't need to draw attention..." and before any arguements could be made Tobias ran off.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:36 pm
"What?! Wait Toby?!" Damn he ran off with Arc.... Sora gentally picked Noah up and took Dolls hand. "Lets go see if we can find food water and make a shelter..." That god damn snake... Honestly does he not think that by running around carrying a girl with wings wouldnt cause atten- Soras thoughts were cut off as she heard an unforgetable voice. "Sora?" her "father" called. Her eyes widened and she froze. Oh s**t now what the hell am i gonna do?!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:03 pm
Arc felt her body being picked up by Toby, but she was losing consciousness quickly, “Sorry if I bleed on you…”she mumbled in his ears as he carried her in a direction that she couldn’t determine.

Doll let Sora hold Noah as they began to walk. At the moment, they looked like a bunch of runaways for sure. Until Sora froze, her mind was only on how Arc was doing. Doll looked up at the man who had caused their halt in finding shelter. Doll stared lazily at him. “Sora?” she said, squeezing her hand gently, worried.

Noah watched as his mother was carried away in a hurry. Tobias said something about her dieing, which upset the little boy greatly. “I’ll be a big boy Mommy until you get back! Promise!” he said, holding back tears. He berried his face in Sora’s chest, trying not to cry. He was so confused as to what was going on.

Now seeing a boy with a girl with WINGS on her back wasn’t really something you see everyday. So when Cat stumbled upon this scene as she walked to the shops, he jaw dropped. There was just no way that had been real…she wanted to believe that, until she saw the blood on the grown. Her eyes fallowed the trail of blood…it was coming from the boy and the Angel! Cat panicked. Did they need help? What was an angel doing on earth? What was she saying?! The priest had been messing with her logic, surely. Cat started to chase after them without thinking. “W-Wait! I can help!” she said. What was she saying!?  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:28 am
User ImageTobias ignored Arc as she apologized for bleeding on him. He simply shook his head and kept walking. There was nothing worse than their situation right now. They must've looked really crazy right now. Arc's wings were out and everything. He didn't want to stop and put them into her dress because that would've been really awkward. "Dammit, where the hell is a doctor?" Tobias grumbled. Just then, a voice rang out amongst the city of people. A girl offering help. Tobias turned around, seeing a girl about their age. "U-Uh...yeah. She needs stitches. It's a long story. Just help us, ok?!" he said. stepping closer to her. He wasn't used to dealing with regular people.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:20 pm
Cat just couldn’t believe it. He really did have an angel on his back! Cat ran up to them without thinking. “I need to see the wound first,” she said, warning Tobias that she was about to touch Arc. Cat carefully lifted up Arc’s wing, ‘Wow….these are really lit…’ she thought to herself. But she had to ignore her observations for now. This wasn’t the time for it!

[color-indigo]Arc felt her wings being touched and instinctively pulled them in closer to her body. Arc opened her eyes, which didn’t do much good since she was blind. But she could faintly see the figure of a women in her mind. “Wh-Who are you?…” she mumbled, still coming in and out of consciousness.

Cat looked up at the girl’s face for the first time. She was actually a little shocked at how beautiful she was. Then again, what did you expect from an angel? “It’s alright….I’m Cat House. I’m here to help. I know a lot about stuff like this…” she said, checking Arc’s wound. Just by looking at it she could tell. “This amount of bleeding can only mean who ever did this to you knew what they were doing. They tried to kill you, that’s for sure…” but who in there right mind would even think about attacking an angel? “You need medical treatment, fast. Come with me,” she said, running back to the church, “Run as fast as you can, we need to get there as soon as possible, or it’ll be to late!” she said. Luckily the church wasn’t to far off.

Arc felt someone touching her side, it burned, but she couldn’t do anything about it. She felt weak and could barely keep herself from blacking out. She squeezed Tobias’s shoulder…would this be the last time she would feel his shoulders? They were stronger and broader then she remembered…  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:04 pm
User ImageThis girl introduced herself as Cat. She didn't question the wings. She may have took a second to marvel at them, but she went to take a look at the wound. She too, confirmed that medical atttention was critical. She told them to run as fast as they could while following her and Tobias did just that. He didn't wasnt to pass her up since he didn't know where he was going, so he just kept pace with her. Hopefully, they'd make it in time. What would they do without Arc?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:26 pm
Finally, the church was in sight, “It’s right over there!” she said, upping her speed level. She opened the door, “No time for dinner Father. Get my medical aid right away! We’ve got an injured girl here,” she said leading the two into a room with beds. This church also tended to the wounded, not just their souls. “Place her on the bed here…” she said as Father came in and handed her the medical aid.

The young Priest was amazed to see a girl with wings in his church. He put his hands together in prayer. It was a miracle to see such a thing. But this miracle had to be cut short as soon as he noticed the wound that was slowly bleeding Arc dry. He became more serious now, “I’ll get some wrap and hot water…” he said. Even he could tell that this had been left open for far to long. Why wasn’t she dead yet?

Arc opened her eyes and looked around a very white room. “Oh yeah….I’m blind…” she mumbled, remembering such little details about her life. She was now confused. “T-Tobias…where are we? Were are the kids?” she said, closing her eyes again. Her hand stretched out, searching for Noah’s small head. “Tell Noah it’s alright….” she said, her hand falling. She was getting worse.

“Father, bring in some blood bags as well! She’s really low on blood, she needs a trans. Bring the O…”She said, unbuttoning Arc’s jacket, then ripping open her shirt to get a better look at the wound. Cat placed her medical mask over mouth and slipped on her gloves. She looked at the wound closely….something was…stuck? “It’s still in there! That’s why she didn’t die! It’s blocking most of the blood flow in this artery….she must have been suffering greatly…” she said, sounding very sad. “What kind of person would snap off the end of a knife….this was done on purpose…they wanted her to suffer…” she said, getting angry now.

“I’ve got all you need, Cat! I’ll hook her up, so don’t worry about the blood lose for now…” the Priest said. He looked up at Tobias, “Who did this to her?”

Cat grabbed some medical tweezers, “This is going to hurt….” she mumbled. “Hold her down you two…I’m going to remove the knife head…” she said. As she did so, Arc arched up and screamed, only to be held down by Tobias and the Priest. Cat felt awful, but it needed to be done. As soon as she pulled it out, the blood flow increased dramatically. Cat got to work as fast as she could, trying to ignore Arc’s screams and whines as best she could.

It was done….it took an hour to close it up right…but Cat had done it. Arc was sleeping soundly in the bed, hooked up to an IV and a blood trans as well as an oxygen mask. Cat sat in a near by chair…tired as all Hell. She had to knife bit in her hand. She looked at it…”What kind of monster would do such a thing…”  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:24 pm
User ImageCat brought them to a place that was unlike any other Tobias had ever seen in his entire life! But there was no time to worry about those things now. Arc needed her life saved. There was a man that was in this building as well. He seemed like a nice enough person like Cat. They laid Arc down on a bed and he automatically became a little more comfortable with his surroundings. Surgery going on and whatnot. That was definitely familiar to him.

Tobias and the other man held Arc down as Cat pulled out the knife head. Tobias could only imagine the pain that Arc was going through. Even someone like him would have reacted the same way. The most time consuming part was stitching Arc back up. It was a good job nonetheless. Now Arc was sound asleep in the bed and Cat held the bloody knife head in her hand asking who would do such a thing. Tobias stayed as calm as possible, but for him, calm was not an easy thing to keep. he looked up at Cat, and hissed, "Her own father!" and he became silent once again.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:02 pm
Sora sighed. "Noah don't worry mommy is going to be ok. And Doll you know how I told you that I was abused before I was sent to the orphanage? Well this is the b*****d who did that to me," she whispered.

"Well well well isnt this a surprise. I heard that you wouldnt let those people control you. And you put up a damn good fight. Thats my girl!" Soras father- Akito said. "And wow are these my grandkids? Well come say hi to your grandpa!"

Sora felt her anger spike. "Doll take Noah." she said and walked over to Akito not wanting Noah to hear what she was about to say. " Listen you b*****d, I am NOT your girl you beat me for fun and even if those two were my kids there is no ******** way in hell that I would let you within a hundred feet near them. You abused me for what felt like 1000 years, you are NOT my father and you NEVER were you were just a b*****d who ruined my childhood." And with that Sora turned around and picked up Noah (who was still upset) and took Dolls hand. "Shhh Noah its going to be ok mommy is going to be ok. Doll lets go find shelter." she said and when she looked down at Doll she knew that Doll saw right through her, seeing her pain.

After watching Sora walk away with the two kids Akito went home and picked up the phone. "Furur I have some information on the peop- monsters who escaped from the lab."  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:58 pm
Cat shot her head up; her father?! What kind of past had this girl had if her own father wanted to kill her in such a way? Cat looked back down again at the knife head. She dropped it on the floor, open palm. She already taken this girls life in her hands. So she was responsible for her now. Well, that’s how Cat always thought. “I see…” Cat said, clearly upset about what was going on. She stood and walked over to Arc’s bed side, checking her IV. She seemed peaceful now, but she could still see that this girl was in a lot of pain about something. “I don’t need to know about your past, that’s none of my business, “Cat said, finally looking at Tobias, her face determined. “Hell, I don’t even have to know what she is. Angel, monster…whatever. I saved her life…so I’m responsible for what happens to her next,” she said. “If you need shelter; it doesn’t matter how long. You may stay her in the church with us,” Cat said, her face unchanging. Just then, she felt a hand touch her arm. She looked down, it was Arc. She was looking up at Cat. Wait…was she blind!?!

Arc felt someone near her as she slept. She slowly opened her eyes, her third eye looking at Cat. From what she could see, this girl was very beautiful. She had long black hair that fell just below her shoulders. Her face was pretty too, her eyes almond shaped and the color of brown sugar. Arc reached out, touching the girls arm. “Oh…I’m sorry if startled you…” Arc said with a small smile. She used to other arm to fell the hole that had just been filled. She felt very weak, losing most of her blood in her escape. “Thank you…you are very kind…” she said, looking up at the ceiling now. “Tobias…this world…it’s a very kind place?” she said, sounding confused. She had expected the outside world to be full of people who hated one another. Like back at the lab. “Or did we find an Angel here?” she said with another smile.

Cat’s eyes widened. This girl was strong, very strong. It would take a normal person at least a week to wake up after losing so much blood. “Are you alright? Do you feel light headed? Father….could you bring her some food and something to drink?” she said, the Priest left the room to go fetch some food for Arc and the others. “Tell me…do you feel any pain, other then where you were stabbed? I need to be sure there is no internal bleeding. I stitched up most of the artery, and I didn’t see any other damage…but just to be safe…” she said. Cat was again surprised to see that Arc slowly began to sit up in bed, “Oh! It’s to early for th-”

“My children are out there….I can’t just leave them there while I rest in bed. My babies need me…” arc said, paining herself to get up. She was extremely worried about Noah, Doll and Sora at this point. She wasn’t sure how long she had been out, but she needed to know where they were. “Tobias…I need to see my children…I need to…” she said, her torso slumping over and on to her knees. Arc’s wings fell from behind her back where she had been laying on them. They extended to the floor, Arc tried moving them…but was to weak to fly off.

“Miss…you need your rest. I’ll go out and find your children…”Cat couldn’t believe this girl had children. How old was she? Of course, Angels were ageless, if that’s what this girl was.

Doll’s eyes opened wide as she was handed Noah. The boy had begun to cry now. It had been a while since Arc and Tobias had gone off for help. And none of them were really sure if Arc was okay. Even Doll was a bit worried. And to find out that this man was…”Oh Sora…” Doll said, sadly. As Sora picked Noah up again, the boy began to cry more. Doll looked up at Sora, her eyes seeing all of Sora’s soul finally. She could see she had been through a lot, and the reason why her power was so uncontrollable was clear now. Doll held onto the hem of Sora’s shirt now, looking down sadly. “Yeah…let’s go find somewhere to go while we wait for the others…”

Noah was a crying fit now. He missed his mother who had been taken away. Even a boy at his age knew what it meant to die. And he was afraid that his mother was gone for good. So when Sora picked him back up from Doll, he berried his face into her shoulder and cried. “Mamaaaa!~” he said, hugging the girls neck.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff