Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:37 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve stared then said"It's ok.Ive seen worse.My family and I used to go on hunting sprees,it wasn't pretty for the humans but it was good to us!"She laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image
Shred took her into his clean arm as he kissed Eve's lips with a smile. "Let's go. I need to clean up," he said as he led her away.  

DFangPro

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:01 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve looked with her questioned face."Where are we going to have you get 'washed up'? Do you need any help?"She smiled hoping he got what she was saying.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image
"Well, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to see my room..maybe get my back if there's anythign there?" he said with a wink as he led her into the Red Moon again.  

DFangPro

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:50 pm
Eve
User Image

She smiled a fang filled smile."You know I'm liking u a lot.I might let you do things to me."Eve whispered with a smirk.Don't think I haven't seen how you look at me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image
Shred smiled back as he kissed her lips again. "As a matter of fact, those looks were to get your attention, sweetheart. And as for those things I might do to you, Eve," he said offering her a blood covered finger to lick blood off of, "that comes after cleanup." He then kissed her cheek before opening the door to one of a room he had permenently reserved in the underground suites in case of times like this...or times of heavy drinking. Coincidentally, it just happened to be right across the hall from Eve's room.  

DFangPro

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:12 pm
Eve
User Image

Once again,Eve looked puzzled."Who or what are we supposed to cleanup?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image
"Well, if you'd like," he said as he slowly undid his clothes and let them fal off as he approached the batthroom as he looked back with a suggestive look in his eye, "maybe you can clean me." His suggestive expression became more intense as his eyes became lupine with a wink towards her.  

DFangPro

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:26 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve blushed."Oh Ok."She undressed herself and followed Shred.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image
Shred led her into the showoer by the hand as he turned on the water. Keeping in mind that Eve is a vampire, Shred used cold water only...with a little bit of hot water so it doesn't give him hypothermia. He smiled at Eve as he brought her close and kissed her as he stood under the shower head, the water tracing ever bit of their bodies as he felt her hand rubbing his bloodstained arm to start cleaning it. He watched it as her motions were gentle and graceful. Shred kissed Eve's shoulder lightly as he held her tight, his lips caressing her soft cold skin as he tasted it. He even licked it lightly with a gentle scrape of his teeth to show even the beastly part of him can be gentle.  

DFangPro

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:54 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve enjoyed washing him.She controled herself.For she was trying to bite him once in a while but stopped just in time."Well this was fun."She said as they left the shower."So what's next?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image
Shred smirked as he shook himself dry, even as a human, and followed her into the room. "Now," he said taking her into his arms and laying her down beneath him, "...we play." He leaned down slowly and kissed he lips sensualy as he lightly traces the curves of her body with his hands. "...But I won't make you play if you don't want to..." he whispered into her ear as he realized he might be forcing her into it.  

DFangPro

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:39 pm
Uwn smirked as Shred lead Eve away. If he wasn't careful, he would get into trouble. Just like she had when mucking around with one of the male guests. Uwn bent down and picked up the man's body. Still licking the heart, she headed to Red Moon. Once there, she dropped the body down the shoot in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:13 pm
"Uwn!" Miyu said. "Dont drag the bodies though the hotel!" Miyu covered her nose. "Its disgusting." Miyu barried her face in the pillow.

Alice got dress and left to go home.

Miyu knew once Alice left that she needed to clean the pool so she got up and went to the pool which was closed and grabed a little net to clean it out. Miyu could not swim so she didnt go in.  

Minihost

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:55 am
User Image

ђєℓℓσ tђєяє..

((Shred and Eve better stop describing whats happening. Remember? NO CYBERING IS ALLOWED ON GAIA. Even if it is in PM's. It is still not allowed ><))

~tє∂ιяι

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces