Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Please post your suggestions here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:03 pm
violet_faerie
ChibiTotoro222
violet_faerie
I have a suggestion...we should start a Anime Trivia thread....

ooo have weekly trivia....and someone to keep score of how gets the most right...

than at the end....

they get a prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but seriously, we dont have to do the game thing...but a Trivia thread would be nice....

Anyone like my suggestion??
We use to have one at the way beginning, but it would totally make AnZu broke. Also, managing it with just one person would be a little hectic for AnZu. However, she turned it into a quiz thread somewhere! =]

Well would it be okay if i start one again or have another person help...cuz i mean i wasnt thinking like huge sums, but i mean we could start it off w/10, 25, 50 for individuals (100-500)...and than like once a month have one thats worth 1K....

But to make it somewhat fair, we would have like enteress (no fee though) and they have maybe a week or two to sign up and than like w/ each anime trivia question round....i'm abbrviating my idea (u can see that i've sadly thought all this out) would go on for like 3 weeks, if we get enough people involved we may can spilt into teams....and than whoever answers the most right....well you know...

ANd i have plenty of money to spare....one of my friends left gaia and gave me her money so i'm a lil set for a looong time ^^

well thats roughly my sketch....i tried not to be as long as i have it mapped out....but i was just wondering...i mean its okay if we dont...i'd just really like too, i'd think it be interesting the extent of everyone's anime knowledge....
I held a riddle contest before...things didn't go so well....I'm broke and learn a good lesson. Don't ever hold a free contest by yourself. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:06 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
ChibiTotoro222
violet_faerie
I have a suggestion...we should start a Anime Trivia thread....

ooo have weekly trivia....and someone to keep score of how gets the most right...

than at the end....

they get a prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but seriously, we dont have to do the game thing...but a Trivia thread would be nice....

Anyone like my suggestion??
We use to have one at the way beginning, but it would totally make AnZu broke. Also, managing it with just one person would be a little hectic for AnZu. However, she turned it into a quiz thread somewhere! =]

Well would it be okay if i start one again or have another person help...cuz i mean i wasnt thinking like huge sums, but i mean we could start it off w/10, 25, 50 for individuals (100-500)...and than like once a month have one thats worth 1K....

But to make it somewhat fair, we would have like enteress (no fee though) and they have maybe a week or two to sign up and than like w/ each anime trivia question round....i'm abbrviating my idea (u can see that i've sadly thought all this out) would go on for like 3 weeks, if we get enough people involved we may can spilt into teams....and than whoever answers the most right....well you know...

ANd i have plenty of money to spare....one of my friends left gaia and gave me her money so i'm a lil set for a looong time ^^

well thats roughly my sketch....i tried not to be as long as i have it mapped out....but i was just wondering...i mean its okay if we dont...i'd just really like too, i'd think it be interesting the extent of everyone's anime knowledge....
I held a riddle contest before...things didn't go so well....I'm broke and learn a good lesson. Don't ever hold a free contest by yourself. gonk

LOL....even w/lil sums of money....i mean it cant be that bad now can it?  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:12 pm
violet_faerie
Well for me it did...No one seem to be interested in using their brain...unless it was about anime. sweatdrop In my contest...one person was being the most active...therefore won both contest held by me. The thread became unactive, so i had it deleted. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:13 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Well for me it did...No one seem to be interested in using their brain...unless it was about anime. sweatdrop In my contest...one person was being the most active...therefore won both contest held by me. The thread became unactive, so i had it deleted. stare

o thats so sad...i'm now rethinking my brain powered idea....sigh crying  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:42 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

Awe, I'm sure you can do this much much time better than me. 3nodding

I was just really unorganized and was not creative. If you get someone to help you with that, or you're already good at that, then I'm sure it'll do great.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:24 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

I was just really unorganized and was not creative. If you get someone to help you with that, or you're already good at that, then I'm sure it'll do great.

sigh....well i'm so glad you've volunteered....i'm sure you'd be a great help glad to have u on bored wink  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:36 am
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

sigh....well i'm so glad you've volunteered....i'm sure you'd be a great help glad to have u on bored wink
o_O I did? I mean, yeah, I did. blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:56 am
Yeah, but even 500 gold can take a couple days to make. For those of us trying to save up for sealed letters, it can really kill your pixel wallet. =p  

XShadowMistressX

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:33 am
XShadowMistressX
Yeah, but even 500 gold can take a couple days to make. For those of us trying to save up for sealed letters, it can really kill your pixel wallet. =p
I can gather 4k per month...so...no biggie. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:13 pm
XShadowMistressX

o it does, wow i've never had that problem, but than i've never had to save for a sealed letter....hmmmm......but that can put a damper on things.....*puts on thinking cap*.......sigh.....  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:25 pm
violet_faerie
XShadowMistressX

o it does, wow i've never had that problem, but than i've never had to save for a sealed letter....hmmmm......but that can put a damper on things.....*puts on thinking cap*.......sigh.....
Again, gold is not an issue. I have that cover. I post a lot...a lil too much. I also have people that are willing to give me loans if things get despreate. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:27 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
XShadowMistressX

Again, gold is not an issue. I have that cover. I post a lot...a lil too much. I also have people that are willing to give me loans if things get despreate. 3nodding

wow u have good friends, i dont think any my friends would loan me anything...but than again i've never asked sweatdrop so is it okay to start one....or no?  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:29 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
XShadowMistressX

wow u have good friends, i dont think any my friends would loan me anything...but than again i've never asked sweatdrop so is it okay to start one....or no?
Yeah, if you want to start one, go for it.

Yeah, I have good friends. They're hard headed, but good friends. 3nodding

They keep on sending me gold when I don't want it. stare
*cough*cough*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:34 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
XShadowMistressX

Yeah, if you want to start one, go for it.

Yeah, I have good friends. They're hard headed, but good friends. 3nodding

They keep on sending me gold when I don't want it. stare
*cough*cough*

Really, ur friends do that i need some friends like that ^^....hmmm i wonder who ur talking about.... me.... send u gold....Never *angelic halo lighs up*  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:40 pm
violet_faerie
Really, ur friends do that i need some friends like that ^^....hmmm i wonder who ur talking about.... me.... send u gold....Never *angelic halo lighs up*
Both you, dari-chan, and AZ...all because I've made a mistake and confirmed the stupid trade. stare

I still need to return Dari-chan her mask and you your 1000 gold. As for AZ, I've already returned her goods. xp  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff