Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:16 pm
*smiles at Dame* Oh, you are far from innocent. And I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. *kisses her again*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:23 pm
-bats her eyelashes and leans up on her arms, hands on either side of his head- I'm far from innocent...awww -frowns slightly pouty- Why do you say that? And I don't know what you mean...-amusement dances in her eyes-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:34 pm
Yes you do. *rolls over, trapping her beneath him, and kisses her deeply*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 pm
(( I think Dame needs to be an MW Lady. wink ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 91!

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:39 pm
Forgot to RN…damnit! stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:42 pm
((Because of all my rampant sex? rofl Thanks Psyzapp, I'm honoured you would even say that. redface ))

-flushes deeply aroused as he traps her underneath him, pretending to fight it, squirming under Karrie at all the right spots. Kisses him just as passionately and then breaks, biting her lip and glancing off to the side, keeping up her charade- No I don't... -tries to hide her grin, hovers her face near his ear briefly, not wanting to break the game- Maybe we should move this into the living room...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:48 pm
That might be a good idea. *stands up, picking Dame up and carrying her into the living room* Now what should I do with you... *pretends to think*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:53 pm
-giggles and wraps her arms around Karrie's neck, pushing her shoulders together slightly to give him quite a nice view down her strapless bra- Oh...I dunno... -she nuzzles and nibbles his neck, licking and nipping down the length of it-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:00 pm
*sets Dame down on the couch, leaning over her* Well, maybe I should just leave you here...

*peeks into the living room, then goes back to the kitchen*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:03 pm
-stretches out on the couch, arching her back and pointing her toes- Well, you could -glides her hands across her stomach and pelvis, wetting her lips and looking up at him through her lashes- But why would you want to? -she gazes at him seductively-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:06 pm
Hmmm... I don't know... *lowers himself onto the couch and kisses Dame deeply, hands wandering over her body*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:11 pm
-wraps her legs around his waist, locking her ankles behind him and forcing him closer, she also drags her hands down his back while continuing to kiss him. Grins evilly in his ear, whispering- Just what did you have in mind...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:15 pm
Something... like... this... *kisses Dame's neck*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:19 pm
-she shivers as goosebumps pop up all over her skin- I very much approve of this idea... -stifles a moan as Karrie hits her sweet spot and clenches her thighs, fingertips jerking at his skin-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:26 pm
*keeps kissing* Thought... you... would. *moans softly when Dame clutches him tighter and starts to undress her the rest of the way*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games