Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
War-zone; The Kingdom ( Accepting! Members may post ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu's Death:
  Ryuu died due to a disease reaking through his body. Thats what all the "sealing" thing was. He had dealt with it for long. This is why he died.
  Ohh, Ok.
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

Olivia sighed then suddenly fell to the ground on her knees. She held her head in her hands and groned as a pain shot up her head then through her whole body. Only this would happen when she knew something bad was going to happen. The pain increased and she sobbed quietly. Olivia gripped her hair and pulled on it hopping the pain would go away.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

Rosetta breathed then loked away to Bliss. "Go," she said flatly to Ryuu, before turning and walking down the hallway, unable to say or think of more because of a choked up feeling inside her she had no idea what it was.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

III H I K A R U N A G A III

Hikaru ran down the halls making his way to Olivia's room. He chanted a spell and water came in the room. He bended the water and froze it around Ryuu leaving only his head out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Shino ||| XIII

Shino felt a disturbance in the castle. "Ryuu is back!" he shuffled running out the door heading to the castle.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:38 pm
User Image

Olivia was rocking herself in place still pulling her hair. The pain was only increasing...The tears wouldn't stop and the room suddenly became dark and cold. Olivia's hair began to turn white and her eyes black. "Whats happening to me.." she muttered and continued to sob.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu (Reincarnated) ||| XIII

Ryuu sighed, "Stop protecting her, tell her that she is meant to die! So are you you old b*****d!" Ryuu shouted this abruptly.

Perverted Juicebox

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

Rosetta quickly flitted around Ryuu and to Olivia, crouching beside her. "Olivia.." she said worriedly. "What's happening to her?" Rosetta demanded, looking at Hikaru. She demanded an answer.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

Olivia looked up and around the room. She saw small shadows around the room...shadows that no one else could see. The eyes...the teeth were all but disturbing. Olivia couldn't help but shut her eyes and let out a scream. She could feel there cold hands wrapping around her she could feel the tainting her blood and soul. She shook her head and screamed for it to all stop. The pain still increased and at this point She was on her hands and knees clawing at the ground. "Shut up! shut up! shut up!" She shouted to the voices all around. The voices form those that were heard and from those that weren't.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image

Akia watched as Shino ran back to the castle. She decided run along with him to find out what was going on. "Shino! What is going on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Shino ||| XIII

Shino looked at her, "Ryuu has reincarnated." he ran faster.

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:22 am
User Image

Akia got wide eye then started smiling. "Shino....it appears you have a new mission. I'll leave Ryuu to you if you like."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Shino ||| XIII

Shino smirked and ran faster finally making it to the castle. "I finally meet you Ryuu." he laughed.

User Image

Hikaru crouched next to Olivia, laying her down. He placed his hands on her as the glowed.Hikaru sighed as Shino walked in.

User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu (Reincarnated) ||| XIII

Ryuu sighed as Shino walked in, "Great one of Akia's minions." he muttered.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image

Olivia pushed her father away..."Don't touch me!" She got up and back up against the wall still holding her head. "You didn't answer Rosa....what's wrong with me!" She sobbed and clenched her head. The voices were now louder.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:17 am
User Image

Hikaru sighed, "Olivia calm down!" he demanded. "Let me try to help you."

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

Olivia shook her head violently and kept reapting the same word, "No." The voices were now in her head telling her to do horrible things. Her body shook like a leaf and she could feel herself slowly loosing control. If she lost control the voices in her head would make her do those inhuman thins. Again she fell to her knees and she began bagging the back of her head against the wall, she had to stop the voices in her head.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff