Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The TekTek Society
Winner Chosen. Thanks to everyone who participated! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Item prize or gold prize?
  Gold!!! More gold!!!
  More Items for my collection.
View Results

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:29 pm
Torako_Kameyo

Will do :3 I'll probably wait and see my competition before I put up the official one, XD.

Thanks again, Fellmaria-chan :3

Again, you are most welcome. : )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:02 pm
Torako_Kameyo
yellow lilly
Torako_Kameyo
yellow lilly
Torako_Kameyo

I would totally swap heighths with you!! Accept for the fact that my bf would kill me -.- He thinks that me being short is cute =p... So annoying... XD

That's cute. I don't think that my boyfriend would mind. He's 5'8 and prefers that i wear flats.

He's obsessed with cutetity -.- XD, that's a really close height! I bet kissing is easy xd For us (well... We haven't actually kissed yet, but it's an easy imagin), it's like, "So, go stand on a step stool..." Yeah. He's almost six foot -.- Massive difference, XD

lol. speaking of tall people, my dad is 6'4 so he's kind of know as the intimidating looking father.

XD. My dad's only a couple inches taller... Maybe six two? But he's intimidating cuz he works in the air force, XD. Unlimited access to machine guns.

yea i know what you mean. Ex navy  

yellow lilly

Dapper Ladykiller

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:05 pm
yellow lilly
Torako_Kameyo
yellow lilly
Torako_Kameyo
yellow lilly
Torako_Kameyo

I would totally swap heighths with you!! Accept for the fact that my bf would kill me -.- He thinks that me being short is cute =p... So annoying... XD

That's cute. I don't think that my boyfriend would mind. He's 5'8 and prefers that i wear flats.

He's obsessed with cutetity -.- XD, that's a really close height! I bet kissing is easy xd For us (well... We haven't actually kissed yet, but it's an easy imagin), it's like, "So, go stand on a step stool..." Yeah. He's almost six foot -.- Massive difference, XD

lol. speaking of tall people, my dad is 6'4 so he's kind of know as the intimidating looking father.

XD. My dad's only a couple inches taller... Maybe six two? But he's intimidating cuz he works in the air force, XD. Unlimited access to machine guns.

yea i know what you mean. Ex navy

XD, Shweet!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:25 pm
Before:User ImageAfter: User Image

sorry i wanted to use Hermes' Moon bunny more than mercury's bunny. I ended up using both Hermes and Mercury in the avi.  

yellow lilly

Dapper Ladykiller

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:28 pm
yellow lilly
Before:User ImageAfter: User Image

sorry i wanted to use Hermes' Moon bunny more than mercury's bunny. I ended up using both Hermes and Mercury in the avi.

I want you to try and do something completely different. You only need Mercury's moon to be present somewhere in your avi. Aside from that there is no base requirement, no color scheme to follow, just use the item I assigned and go wild : )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:49 pm
Quote:

I want you to try and do something completely different. You only need Mercury's moon to be present somewhere in your avi. Aside from that there is no base requirement, no color scheme to follow, just use the item I assigned and go wild : )

ohh ok i understand now ^_<  

yellow lilly

Dapper Ladykiller

yellow lilly

Dapper Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:08 pm
Mercury's Moon:
User Image
good?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 pm
yellow lilly
Mercury's Moon:
User Image
good?

I messed around with the other dresses you had picked and mercury's moon a bit. I have come to the conclusion that you'd have a much easier time with matching, and layering if you made her hair either teal or orange, and the same with her dress. Then add a mixture of smaller orange, teal, and white items. Maybe use the feather ears instead of the moon or the cape too. Just a suggestion. : )  

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

yellow lilly

Dapper Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:48 pm
I used the cape
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:19 pm
yellow lilly
I used the cape
User Image

She looks gorgeous but a few things look off. Maybe try Oisins Blessing(Dark Eyes), or Noel's Gift(Lady's eyes)+Picolitrossos Urn(Porcelain Mask half mask) instead of the really bright aqua eyes you have on now. Also, make her hair a lighter white/silver, the shade just looks off from the rest of the whites. Maybe add a little more blue/light purple too.

I'm sorry if I'm being annoying ^.^"  

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:02 pm
How are my other 3 contestants doing so far? : )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image
Total Value: 5,826,474 Gold, 6,000 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Dark Lady Soldier Sake
Gray Peasant Gloves
Orange And Yellow Reversible Bracelets
Golden Wings
Seracila Pendant 7th Gen.
Card Shark Bands
Black Baseball Socks
Black Heavenly Unmentionables
Lovely Genie Gold Pointed Slippers
Seracila Pendant 4th Gen.
Chuchip's Blessing
Gogh Reed
Twister the Fire Phoenix
Death Roach
Subsonic Silver Hoochie Top
Fremere's Guard 4th Gen.  

HootiHoo

Wheezing Informer

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Simply gorgeous. The only thing I notice that seems a little out of place, is that the chest piece has a bit of brown in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:48 am
i'm sorry. I took your advice with good heart and made some adjustments. The lighter hair and the mask made the avi look off. this is my final product:
User Image
I hope you understand and like it none the less. this was really fun and the best run tektek contest around.  

yellow lilly

Dapper Ladykiller

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:10 pm
yellow lilly
i'm sorry. I took your advice with good heart and made some adjustments. The lighter hair and the mask made the avi look off. this is my final product:
User Image
I hope you understand and like it none the less. this was really fun and the best run tektek contest around.

Better, the hair is still a bit dark but that's alright. I put her up with your round one submission on the first page.  
The TekTek Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff