Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Beautiful Eyes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have beautiful eyes?
  yes
  no
  my mommy says i do
View Results

Jipple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:42 pm
My mummy says I do... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:17 am
My eyes are green with blood red in them. Alot of people say I look good because of my eyes. One minute they could be cool looking, and when I get pissed off, people freak out and a few say my eyes turn pure red  

SOLDIER-X Genesis

The Cosmo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:10 am
Jipple
My mummy says I do... 3nodding
razz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:37 am
User Image

yeah... my eyes are like a really light blue with a dark blue rings around the outside of my pupil and along the outer part of my colored part? idk. lol. bit thats just when im outside.
when im inside, my eyes are a dark grayish color, with a bit of green in the mix. like this::

User Image

hard to tell but i kinda ******** up the picture on photobucket. ehehe.
(:  

Lexii x Lette

Star of Welkin

3,700 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:29 am
My eyes have a really dark black ring around the pupil, a charcoal/forest green ring around the iris, and the iris itself looks like dark chocolate covered with a thing layer of honey. Sometimes the iris is a dark brown/maroon color. The brown with the golden touch goes good with my hair, i think. There are blackish/red flecks in the iris. I should have some pictures by the end of the day.

this boy i liked told me that my eyes were amazing, but i dont see anything that specail about them. it made me feel good though.

also, my eyes are covered up with glasses. emo i have a pair of dark brown spectacles that slip down my nose often. i am hopefully getting some new frames today, too. 3nodding

PS- Chazzzzz, i really like your eyes. they are very pretty heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:42 am
mine are like a dark sapphire blue with a semi black ring around them...  

simpleticsoul

Horixyde

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:48 am
My eyes are so simple ! >_<
I'd like my mom's eyes, yellow ! heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:56 am
Kyo Sword Master
My eyes are green with blood red in them. Alot of people say I look good because of my eyes. One minute they could be cool looking, and when I get pissed off, people freak out and a few say my eyes turn pure red
TAKE A PICTURE NAO  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:05 am
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
TAKE A PICTURE NAO

I dont believe it either....IZ U AY ALBINO? IF ZO DEN YU SHUD NOUT GO OWTSYD. KTHXBYE.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:08 am
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
TAKE A PICTURE NAO

I dont believe it either....IZ U AY ALBINO? IF ZO DEN YU SHUD NOUT GO OWTSYD. KTHXBYE.
unless he has crazy contacts  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:19 am
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
TAKE A PICTURE NAO

I dont think contacts count at beautiful eyes...thats like saying "I like your FACE" to a girl with cakey makeup.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:38 am
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
TAKE A PICTURE NAO

I dont think contacts count at beautiful eyes...thats like saying "I like your FACE" to a girl with cakey makeup.
that's true, but maybe he doesn't think that  

The Dadalorian
Crew

SOLDIER-X Genesis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:44 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
TAKE A PICTURE NAO

that's true, but maybe he doesn't think that

i don't. If anything I personally think I look ugly cause I've got big lips...my eyes are seriously the only thing that look good about me... and I don't have any means to put my pic on the internet...sry  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:53 am
i think that eyes tell alot about the person, i have been told all my life i have beautiful eyes but it has all most always been when i felt something strongly (sad mad glad gassy) perhaps our eyes cry out what ever our minds can no longer hold back, and by the way i like toast!  

Alex_mort

Alternative_loser

Lonely Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:14 am
*laughs* Alex_mort likes toast everyone, make sure you remember that, that's very important. My eyes are brown, flat brown that aren't remarkable or anything, but they're hidden behind a pair of five year old gasses that really need to be replaced. If my stupid brother hadn't broken the camera, I'd be able to post a pic of them up  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games