Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image

Sora

Sora woke up and lifted his head, "wha? what happened?" he asked himself quietly as he went to get up, but stumbled and fell back down, his leg collapsing beneath him, he cringed and fought through the pain to stand and he finally stood. He cringed as he tried to limp and sit on something raised, he looked around and saw nothing, and quietly groaned to himself in pain. He then looked to his right shoulder and saw it bleeding badly. 'I wouldn't be surprised if this was my last day....' he thought to himself as he lowered his head and tried to get through the pain.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:56 pm
Dervanus
User Image
"Yeah probaly. This place aint looking so great at the moment." Dervanus said laughing he then looked over at the girl and smiled. "My names Dervanus, whats yours?"

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:08 pm
(umm... where are you guys?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:54 pm
Aubrey looked at the boy who appeared in the car's shattered window. "Help me!" She cried, the door was stuck. She banged on the battered roof of the car.  

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

bebosis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:14 pm
Gold Marra
(umm... where are you guys?)

(No idea i think that were still following zach to wherever.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:20 pm
(huh...)

Yuka turned around to face Dervanus. "did you hear someone calling out?" she asked, not sure if the call came from near by, or not."  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:48 pm
Dervanus
User Image
"I did, ive been hearing sounds of people this whole time. But the voice i heard did seem a bit closer than the others..." Dervanus said looking back in the direction they had come from. "Hopefully one of the soilders will be able to help whoever it is..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:52 pm
Yuka looked around, squinting slightly against the falling ash. "Hmm... The only place I can see, is a car that's been flipped..." She moved slightly, hoping to be able to see through the window, but couldn't see details. "you wanna go check it out?" she said looking at Dervanus again.  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image

►ђąггเร๏ภ◄
Harrison frowned and crawled through the window, avoiding the shattered glass on the roof of the car. 'You'll be okay....' he said to himself, but not in actual words. He looked at her condition, she was still in her seat belt, luckily. If she hadn't been, she could have possibly died. Clearing the car roof of any glass, he reached up, cutting her seat-belt off of her and watched as she fell next to him.

((As i said before. If you leave for a while, read over all the posts. They help tell you what is going on and such.))

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"My name is Roselyn." she muttered, listening as the two started talking.

Tediri

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image

Akira

Akira looked at the ground "I-I'm going to go and look for others, whoever wants can come.....but don't try stopping me." she said walking away.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:26 pm
Aubrey watched as the seat belt fell away. "T-thanks..." She told the boy. "Who ARE you?" She asked, turning to look him in the eye.  

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm
Dervanus
User Image
"It would seem someone is already over there." Dervan said then looked over at Roselyn. "Im sorry, My name is Dervanus." He then looked behind him seeing the girl walk away. "I wouldnt go if i was you, i would wait until we arrive at wherever we are going before venturing out. How will you defend yourself girl?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

►ђąггเร๏ภ◄
He shrugged his shoulders slightly, and climbed out of the window once again, motioning for her to follow him. He looked up as a bit of ash hit his hair. 'So much damage..' he thought, 'How will we ever rebuild this...?'

User Image

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Roselyn followed behind the girl. "I'll help.." she said softly. Wincing in pain as she walked, she frowned slightly.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff