Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:50 pm
"Oh i didn't realize you were out here." Remus sat down at the edge of the lake not to far from Severus. he took off his shoes and socks and rolled up his pants so he could stick his feet in the water. He laid back and watched the sky glancing at severus every now and then wondering what he should say to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:55 pm
Severus shrugged at Remus's apology and muttered, " 'Sokay." After a long time of silence, Severus looked down at Remus at the same time Remus looked up at him. "So, you're with Lucius now, instead," he asked, trying not to let the hurt sound in his voice.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:04 pm
Remus nodded. "Yeah. I figured if he wanted me so bad maybe he'd be different this time." Remus didn't really think that but Severus still needed to be taught a lesson.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:07 pm
Severus snorted in contempt. "Lucius doesn't care about anyone but himself. If he's being kind, gentle, and sweet to you, he's probably trying to get something," Severus warned seriously. "You've been with him before. You have to know this, Remus."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:26 pm
"Yeah and I also know he'll do anything to get it. Besides what does it even matter to you? You don't even think I'm human." Remus shook his head. Maybe this was hurting him a lot more than he wanted to admit. He got up and ran off into the forest so he could change and go for a run. But once he got to the tree line he didn't have the energy to transform so he just collasped again a tree and laid his head on his knees.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:32 pm
Severus hurried over to where Remus was, worried about the Gryffindor. "Remus, are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?"  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:48 pm
Remus shook his head. "No I'm fine. All this has just been to stressful. Why can't my life just be normal for once?" He was glad that Severus cared even if he was part of the reason Remus was feeling weaker.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:58 pm
Severus sat down beside Remus. "You're a wizard. We all are. No one even realizes that compared to muggles, we're all abnormal. None of us are normal, Lupin. I'm sorry you're stressed, though."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:05 pm
"Yeah but my life is weird even for a wizard." He looked over at him. "Hey you didn't call me a half-breed again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:12 pm
"I never called you a half-breed to begin with," Severus snapped, bristling instantly. "I don't think you're a half-breed. That's what the Dark Lord calls anyone with at least half non-human DNA."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:18 pm
Remus stood up and glared at him. "I'm still human. And I don't care what your precious little dark lord considers me because in the end if he gets his way people like me with still be dead." Remus growled. He found the strength to transform and ran off deep into the woods.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:21 pm
Severus watched in confusion. Werewolves couldn't transform at will. Was Remus an animagus, too? Suddenly, he was on his feet and running after Remus, shouting his name. "Remus? Remus, wait. I told you, I was planning on being a double agent!"  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:48 pm
Remus stopped and transformed back. "Shh. You shouldn't be shouting that. Somebody might hear you." Remus summond his clothes to him and got redressed since Severus seemed to really want to talk to him. "Weather or not you want to join him or not aside right now you still think I'm less than human and why would I want to be around anyone who thinks that about me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:26 pm
"You bloody, idiotic, git," Severus growled. "I do not view you as less than human. I... I'm not a hypocrite."  

edluver1992

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games