Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:17 pm
Kisa helped him up and helped him on the bed, "Are you ok Gaara-kun? Oh and thats Hiro...my friend..." she didn't want to tell him what exactly happened.

"Kisa get away from that pervert!" Hiro tried to get Kisa away from Gaara. "Wait why aren't you turning into a tiger!!" He was shocked to see that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:21 pm
I gave him a bit of a glare, "I saved her from Orochimaru not too long ago, the only reason you found us like that was I colasped on top of her!" I inform him, as I was helped into bed by Kisa.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:24 pm
Kisa nodded and hoped Hiro would understand. She flet the tension in the air and knew she had to do something. "Well all in all I'm fine and there is no need to get angry."

"Kisa stop being so nice....the least you could have done was push him off of you!" He yelled at her and her constant carelessness.

Kisa looked down and her eyes felt teary.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:49 pm
"Stop yelling at her!" I snapped at him, at this point I wanted to punch him. I hated when people pushed & picked on someone who was different then them, believe me I know.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:52 pm
"Ah, no it's fine Gaara-kun don't worry. He's right..." she sighed and sat down at the far end of her bed. She looked up at Hiro and smiled, "Well im ok so i think it would be better if you went home.."

Hiro rolled his eyes and shot a glare at Gaara. He didn't trust him and was worried about Kisa but he left anyways. As he left he slamed the door causing Kisa to jump a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:11 am
I glared at the door for a minute, then looked at Kisa-san she was a bit shook up about what just happened, I gave her a hug, "It's alright Kisa-san" I say while trying to calm her down.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:14 am
Kisa slightly blushed, "Thank you...im fine don't worry." Hiro did throw a good question though...why did she turn into a tiger when Gaara touched her?

Kyo went into his room to check up on sara when he saw her shaken up, "Whats worng?" He asked as he approached her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:28 am
I looked at him, shakily I said "I h-h-had a n-n-nightmare! It felt so real!" I shivered abit as the dream came back to me, 'I don't know what that dream means, but I won't let that happen!' I thought as I sat there & shook.
I let her go, smiled the laid back & fell asleep little known to me my wound had reopened alittle.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:31 am
Kyo placed a hand on her so she could calm down. "Hey.....thats weird...im not changing into a cat..."

Kisa looked and saw his wound was bleeding again. "It must have reopened when Hiro threw him off the bed," she sighed and agian tended to his wound.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:34 am
I shivered abit more then ask, "C-c-can I h-h-hug you?"
I mutter, before going completely out, "Thank you for everything Kisa-san"  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:38 am
Kyo kind of laughed at the request but nodded.

Kisa smiled and finished patching him up. She then put the blanket on him and walked outside the room to let him sleep. The sun was down and it was almost 11. Kisa yawned and her mother told her to go sleep, so she did but in the guest room since Gaara was sound asleep in her room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:50 am
I hugged Kyo, calming down some in the process. "Thank you Kyo-kun" it felt nice to hug him without worrying that he might turn into a cat.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 am
Kyo smiled and then patted her on the back, "We should all go to sleep..."
((lets make it tomorrow already lol))

Kisa woke up feeling the sun on her face. She yawned and went into the bathroom where she freshened up and changed. She went into her room to see if Gaara was awake.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:07 am
I nodded as we went to sleep. (morning) I woke up feeling better then yesterday, I got up while everyone was a sleep & went into the kitchen & started making breakfast.
I woke up & for a minute foregot where I was at. I sat there for a minute collecting my thoughts.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:35 pm
(man im so lost!!!!!! gonk )  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff