Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
~тнє яσσм ву тнє ѕєα~ Artists wanted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MelancholyAria

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

Sand Castle Contest - Elemental Hair -Roughly 180k

Poetry Contest - Mizuchis Jewel - Roughly 160k

King and Queen for a Day! - Bubble Power Transform - Roughly 85k

Grab the Sea Shell - Watermeat - Roughly 24k

Splash the Sea Creature - Aquatica - Roughly 92k

Split the Seaweed - Yemayas Pearl - Roughly 170k

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:29 am
...Hey guys...

Umm... We got the layout stuff... No exclamation point for a reason. It's frilly. Like, flowers and little dots and a chibi-esque whale. Yah, I don't know. I'm talking to the layout artist at some point to see if we can get most of it redone. We need dark and mysterious and depth of the ocean... not Hawiian loo-ow (spelling fail). Don't worry though! We shall get this done!.. Hopefully.  

Lectern
Crew

Angelic iGirl

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:39 am
xd Chibi whale! rofl
4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:53 pm
Lectern
...Hey guys...

Umm... We got the layout stuff... No exclamation point for a reason. It's frilly. Like, flowers and little dots and a chibi-esque whale. Yah, I don't know. I'm talking to the layout artist at some point to see if we can get most of it redone. We need dark and mysterious and depth of the ocean... not Hawiian loo-ow (spelling fail). Don't worry though! We shall get this done!.. Hopefully.

Luau. xD

And yes, the chibi whale was quite...childish? It was well done, but not at all what was needed.  

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100

MelancholyAria

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:28 pm
Psycho Sabs
Lectern
...Hey guys...

Luau. xD

And yes, the chibi whale was quite...childish? It was well done, but not at all what was needed.
User Image
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

Agreed, very frilly bright eyed mermaid, and not sea god inpower...

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:24 pm
Update for those who haven't heard--

The layout artist p.m.-ed me back and said she can't help since she has other orders. She is, however, paying us back in full, but I tipped her for her work.  

Lectern
Crew

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:29 am
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
we're spιnnιng on a roller coasтer rιde; тнe world sтυcĸ ιn вlacĸ and wнιтe

User Image

Uh-oh.

ι вeg тo dreaм and dιғғer ғroм тнe нollow lιes; тнιѕ ιs тнe dawnιng oғ тнe resт oғ our lιves
on нolιday
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hatch us? <333  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:29 am
User Image

Need I say more?  

Lectern
Crew

Angelic iGirl

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:10 am
Aw cute! Not good for King Poseidon, though. xd

So you're gonna order somewhere else?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:39 am
User Image
RAWR!

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:37 pm
I'll order from whoever drew that XD. Umm, yeah, I think we have another layout artist. It was done by the guy who did the Dark Room's layout. Check it out if you want to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Well, there's the finished product!  

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:47 pm
So, can we have all the roleplayers post their schedules so we can get an idea about when we can have our posts?

For me:
Friday: I has a lot of stuff to get ready for. I will be on between 2:00-5:30, and after 7:00.

Saturday: Grad party, from 10:00-11:00 setup, 1:00-8:00, then I'm home free. =/

Sunday: Free all day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:17 pm
Mousse, what happened to the silver skinned nereid that you were going to do? Can you still do that avatar or did you decide to go with something completely different... If you could, please switch back to the other avatar since that is what I have art for...

My schedule:
Friday: Free until 5 CST or so. Then I'll probably be on around 12 to wrap things up for the night.
Satuday: Unfortunately I'm busy almost the whole day. From like 1 to 12 again to wrap things up.
Sunday: 1 to 7 or so. Again, wrapping things up for the night.  

Lectern
Crew

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:37 am
we're spιnnιng on a roller coasтer rιde; тнe world sтυcĸ ιn вlacĸ and wнιтe

User Image

Friday- 7:40 am to like 9 pm EST I'll be at school and a grad. dance.
Saturday- 1:00pm to 9 pm is busy time. Grad party and little sister's birthday party.
Sunday-10pm to like... 4 or 5 pm I'll be busy.
Busy weeekend, sorry guys. sad

ι вeg тo dreaм and dιғғer ғroм тнe нollow lιes; тнιѕ ιs тнe dawnιng oғ тнe resт oғ our lιves
on нolιday

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hatch us? <333  
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff