Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:51 pm
[It's alright. I'm ducking out to play my Xbox. Be back later ^^ probably about 10-11 Eastern.]
-----
Bomani smiled. Those words made his heart skip a beat...she liked him. He couldn't believe it. He brushed the tears from her face, and leaned closer.
"So I hope you don't mind that this happens..." he whispered. Slowly, almost agonizingly so, he closed the distance between them, and his lips touched hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:55 pm
((Lol, ok. Have fun. ^.^))

Closing her eyes Chione felt as if her heart would burst, though she was relieved when it felt like a weight was lifted from her shoulders, her mind clear now as he kissed her. She didn't move away, though she knew she should. Here, she wasn't the princess, just Chione. So, she decided to enjoy the kiss while she could, not wanting to part.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:01 pm
Bomani held that kiss as long as he could, before pulling away slowly. He kept his eyes closed for a moment, then opened them.
"Well?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:44 pm
When he parted from the kiss Chione felt a little lightheaded. "Well..." She murmured, opening her eyes slowly. Looking up at him she couldn't help but blush again.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:48 pm
Bomani looked into her eyes. "Did I cross a line?" he asked softly, not knowing if he'd made a mistake in kissing her or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:52 pm
"If you did, I probably would have done something about it." Chione smiled, her cheeks still tinted as she tapped his nose. With no warning she splashed him then began to swim away, laughing as she did so.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:53 pm
Surprised by her outburst, Bomani chuckled and swam after her. "Please, Chione, I was being serious." he said, smiling despite himself. To know she liked him, and shared his feelings made his heart soar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:57 pm
Stopping for a moment Chione turned back to look at him, though she swam backwards slowly. "You're going to have to catch me first, Bomani. This is war, remember?" With that she submerged underwater and moved so that she would go in another direction, hoping to elude him in doing so.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:00 pm
Bomani decided to play with her a little. When she dove underwater a second time, he watched her dark form underwater move around in a certain direction. Just as she was about to surface, he slid underwater and swam toward her, trying not to give away where he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:03 pm
Resurfacing Chione looked to where she last saw him, and saw that he was gone. Treading in circles and looking around her heart stopped. She swore that he was there before. Where did he go? "Bomani...?" She called, a little scared now that she appeared to be alone.

[[Edited]]  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:05 pm
Bomani surfaced just in front of her, kissing her on the lips as he did. When he pulled away, he smiled.
"Got ya." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:08 pm
Surprised at first Chione was about to make a move to defend herself, until she realized who appeared before her. "Bomani," She breathed, still recovering from shock. "Don't do that again, okay?"  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:10 pm
"I'm sorry." Bomani said truthfully, though he did smile still. "I won't, I promise." he said sincerely.
He treaded water in front of her, wondering what would happen between them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:16 pm
"Okay." Chione sighed, then looked into his eyes. "Bomani, what if..." She paused, then told herself to continue. "What if I wasn't the princess? Would you be acting as you are now?" She couldn't help but ask the question, and it felt better now that she had asked.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:17 pm
"What do you mean?" Bomani asked. What did she mean by act as he was now? Admitting his feelings, or?  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games