Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Village of Five Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:28 pm
Mimi smiled. "you're upside down..." she thought for a moment. "or more I'm upside down..." she was still hanging off of the branch, her dress tucked between her legs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:32 am
Akane switched into her demon form she was tired of walking she drifted around looking for something to do.  

minisailormon

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:50 pm
Mimi watched Akane change forms. She continued to watch her for a while before shrugging and turning her attention back to Dervish.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:59 pm
Silveretta did a quick back flip off the tree, landing perfectly on her feet with her hands behind her back. she leaned against the tree trunk below dervish and slid down to the ground, her arms lamely crossed over her legs.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:00 pm
Mimi looked at Silveretta, then looked directly infront of her. She began singing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:02 pm
"Why are you upside down?" Dervish asked Mimi then watched as Akane changed forms and Silver did a flip.  

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Mimi thought about the question for a moment. She stopped singing then said "because I'm not the correct way up?" She smiled and started singing again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 pm
"Cause she's bored and she feels like it." Silveretta guessed. she lay back on the ground, her eyes closed and hands folded under her head.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:26 pm
Mimi stopped singing and laughed, a sweet laugh that would fill even the saddest man with happiness. "that could be it." She smiled and began swinging back and forwards on the large branch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:47 pm
"That is true." Dervish said laughing a little then looked over at Silver. "Bored? Why would she be bored?"  

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:27 am
Mimi answered the question. "because I'm not easily excited." She smiled as she continued to swing back and forwards. "there has not yet been anything to get excited about any way."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:47 pm
-had zoned out and fallen back to sleep- mmmmm such a nice day~  

Arkh_valfan

bebosis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:51 pm
"I see...excited...i dont think thats something ive been before." Dervish said looking up at the clouds.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:55 pm
Mimi stopped swinging and pulled her self up so that she was sitting on the branch. "I'm hardly ever excited... everything is so... boring..." She stared at the clouds Dervish was looking at, as though they were going to excite her.  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:12 pm
"I as well am almost never what you call excited." Dervish said still looking at the clouds trying to remember something but just couldnt grasp the memory. He sighed and looked down at the ground then hopped off the branch he was on, landing on the ground crouching then stood up bending back.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff