Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dorms
Isabella's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:56 pm
"Whats the promise."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:59 pm
"Promise me that if something ever came looking for me or eve someone.Tell them I am here.Do not tell them anything else.And if something goes wrong Don't do anything.I mean it Do not do anything to save me.In your mind call my grandfather or your dad."She whispered to him.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:03 pm
"I promise. But if you remember that monster in your dream you have to tell me everything. Color, hight , size, what it does, anything. Ok."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:06 pm
Isabella looked down unsure and scared.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:13 pm
"Dont give me that face please, you look like I'm gonna die of somethin dangerous. Stop worring about me. I was told my your mom to look after you and thats what i'm gonna do."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:17 pm
"Look your acting like Im your life and I can take care of myself.I just don't want you doing something stupid and getting yourself hurt.I just don't know what to tell you about the creature."She looked back down.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:30 pm
"You mom told me to look after you, I know you dont want me do look after you like I'm your guardian or somethin but I'm just doin what your mom wants me to. I even kow you can take care of yourself. But right now your sad and depressed. But put your chin up. I wont do anything stupid to die."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:33 pm
"You know you don't have to do everything my mother said.I don't and I could be dead right now if I mostly did listen to my mother."Isabella got off the counter and kicked Sean off her couch and sat down using his sleep body as a leg chair.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:46 pm
"I guess I can since you better now. By the way good thinking of using him as a leg chair."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:50 pm
"Look I just don't want you hurt becuase of my mess.I did a mistake a bad one.I was young that thought I was grown and that was a huge mistake.Lets just say I regret it but I can not get out of it."Isabella looked down at her lap.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:05 am
"The only way I can get hurt is by my father or if theres another me. C'mon Put your chin up and stop frowning. I'm not going anywhere. If you need me, Just call my name. Remember that."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:57 pm
She nodded her head still looking down.She tried not to think about the monster again.She was definatly afraid to tell Cole she saw the monster in her dream again.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 pm
"Somethings bothering you should relax over it."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:12 pm
"Hold on real quick."She waved her finger and made Sean disappear."Ok I am thinking about it alot.Its like he is following me.I see shadows,but I try to ignore it.I can hear his thoughts and I think he can hear mines too."  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:16 pm
"Let me get this straight, even though Sean was asleep. You can listen to his thoughts."  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff