Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Having your first period at ages 12 and younger Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NocturnalPoemIX

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

I was ten. My tenth birthday. It doesn't make you a whore if you get it when you're 13 and up. That's just rude.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:53 pm
Man, it was awhile ago, it was in middle school, and I was a year younger than everyone else..but since it was in middle school I've forgotten it. Might've been home sick that day..I freaked out and was like 'Mom, we need to get to a doctor, I think I'm injured!'

....I'm still a bit of a hypochondriac.

I always joke about becoming a werewolf, since it always happens when the moon starts getting rounder.  

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FairieCorpse624

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:20 pm
Well I got mine when I was 12. Luckily I was at home so I was spared from some of the awkwardness. The thing is, though, when stuff like that happens in my family my mom feels the need to tell everyone. For who knows how long she called all my aunts and uncles to tell them the "good" news. >.<

(Just so you know my sister got hers when she was either 10 or 9 so 11 isnt that bad atleast x3)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:10 pm
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

I was 11 years old when I got mine.
                                              I was in the washroom peeing, and when I was about to flush the tiolet, all i saw was likee..red liquid stuff, and then uhm when i stood to look at it, it leaked into my underwear. [uhh ill save the details]
                                              Anyway, so I freaked out. I kept yelling, "Mom, mom, Im bleeding!!"
                                              xD My mom just laughed at me and handed me a pad. I remembered how I looked at her in a weird way and said, "How the hell is this going to help me with my major crisis?"
                                              I was quite the drama queen back then.

buuutt..ANYWAYYSSS...yuuh. x]
                                              Ever since then, i never really had a problem with periods. No pain, no cramps, no nuthing. I began to accept i was the only different girl in the family without the period pain drama. xD Its one of those things that pretty much comes naturally to me.User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Cinnamon Toaast

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kitty Chainsaws

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:13 pm
I got mine when I was 10. I didn't realized it until late at night, though. At school, they told us about what a period is a million times already, so it was kind of like, " -stare- Ohai, mom, pad plz." I miss how minimal the pain was back then. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:34 pm
I'm 14 and I still haven't started my period yet ._.
All my friends have already started but it doesn't bother me in the least.
What pisses me off most is the fact that all guys want to date girls with huge chests.....
I have a flat chest still and no guy wants to go out with me.
And no, I didn't go around asking guys to go out with me >.>
I'm not that retarted low life person who does that.
Anyways,
My bestest friend started when she was 11....
But she hasn't gotten another period since then....
But it's really easy to tell when she is on her period o,o
She has crazy and hilarious mood swings,
Becomes extremely sensitive and random,
And becomes stressed.
I don't make fun of her though,
We just joke and laugh about it together :3
Cause thats what bestest friends do,
No matter what happens <3

girl u done goofed

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nakita Maceo

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:51 pm
I got mine when I was 9. ..All I remember is that I was peeing and I saw a little blood in the toilet and then yelled for my mom.

..Yeah, my mom wasn't home because of a work-related trip. My dad had no idea what to do. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:54 am
i think i got mine when i was 11... i was about ti take a bath when there was dried blood on my undies, at first i was really worried and at that time i was alone at home... when mom got back i really hugged her tight and told her i was having a disease XDDD

ahaha turns out it was just my period! ahhaa  

oOFuniPuniOo

Irational_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:47 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
s**t, am I the only person who had their first period at 11? ; - ;

Nope I got mine at eleven and I know exactly what day too. October 5th, I know because I had a big competition that day, so I had to go to Mississippi in a hot car with a bunch of boys FOR THREE HOURS, it was dreadful.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 pm
Although my friend got hers when she was 7 because she was a larger girl than everyone else, her body matured faster than her mind did so in 2nd grade, she had the body of an 8th grader. I was surprised when she told me.  

Irational_Angel

Short Melancholic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:05 pm
I got mine when I was 10 I saw the blood and I told my mom and she wanted to go into the bathroom to check but I locked her out and just put the pad on haha  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:36 pm
I was ten when I frist had mines  

Shirley Got Swagg

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

User_20392979

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:43 pm
I was about 12 when I first got my period, which in the common age. Everyone is different, some get their period earlier and some later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:05 pm
I Got Mine When I Was 10
2 Weeks Right B4 5th Grade Started  

Poisoned by Pandas

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x-TeaseMe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:08 pm
I got mine when I was 11,
And it sucked.