Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:22 am
"Please, Evie..." Iago said softly. He didn't want to talk about her dying anymore. He rubbed her cheek softly with his thumb.
"No more talk of your death. I want to be happy." he said with a smile. "And I don't want you to step aside. If I have to run away with you so that my father has no choice BUT to let you be with me, then I'll do it." he said, still smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie looked at Iago with large, unbelieving eyes. He would really do that for her? Was he being serious? She would never have imagined that it were true...Iago running away with her so that he could stay with her and they could stay together forever. It would be the biggest dream of her life if that were possible. They'd be away from all the war, the politics, the public eye...all the sterotypes that said that a commoner and a Prince could never be together. Evie dreamt of a woodsy area with a homey cottage just for the two of them. Oh how wonderful that would be. Evie's eyes actually started to water for a moment before she threw her arms around Iago's neck and hugged him as tightly as her arms would allow, also making sure not to hurt him.

"You would really run away with me just so we could be together?" Evie almost screamed out in delight.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:30 am
Iago smiled. Of course he had been serious. There was no other way to be allowed to stay with her, and he wasn't going to marry Jocelyn. The only other way was if Evie somehow became a Princess, which, unless she was related to nobility down her family line, was impossible.
"Yes, I would!" Iago exclaimed, seeing how happy she was. He wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned back a little so that her feet left the forge floor, and he turned in a tight circle before dropping her back down.
"You're the one for me. There's no one else. It's one of the only ways my Dad would let it happen...and it's what happened before." he said, remembering when he'd mentioned a similar event, a prince marrying a commoner.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:36 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie let out the most girl-ish giggle her ears had ever heard. She couldn't believe how much she was changing because of him. She didn't dislike it, but it was very different for her. With his arms around her waist, she felt to comfortable and safe, she loved the feeling and never wanted him to let go.

"Oh Iago! I love you so much!" Evie gave him many short kisses on his cheeks and then his lips, she was so overjoyed that she didn't know what to do anymore. She felt so alive and different now that she was with him.

"If worst comes to worst...then I wouldn't be opposed to running away with you. Although first you'd have to meet my family." Evie mulled the thought over and wondered how that meeting would turn out.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:39 am
Iago laughed and smiled brightly. She was overjoyed at the thought. He really did love her that much...it seemed a little sudden, but he had held in feelings for her for as long as he could remember, and all he had to do was admit them.
"That...would be interesting." Iago said with a laugh. "Doesn't your family hate me?" he asked.

[By the way, was gunna add it into this post...but how long would you say these two have known each other XD?]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:46 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie loved it when he smiled so brightly and dazzlingly as he did now. She knew that he loved her and even now that he said that he would run away wih her made her love him that much more. She would never have guessed that he loved her like he did before that day. He seemed to tolerate her and would be nicer to her than the other Royals but she thought it was just for publicity and not for an ulterior motive.

"Well...MOST of my family hates you although my mother thinks you're just dreamy and my aunt wants to...well...we'll just leave that topic alone for now." Evie laughed thinking of her crazy family. They were nuts and sometimes got at her but she loved them to death.

"I'm sure they'll grow to love you just as I have." Evie assured him.

.: Uh...well I'd say years now. Since she'd worked at the forge at least. So let's say...3-5 years or more? O_o:.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:49 am
[xD I'm just one for small details like that lol]
-----
Iago listened to her speak. Her mother...what? His jaw opened a little, and then he started to laugh.
"Your mother thinks I'm dreamy?" he repeated, laughing again. He hadn't laughed this hard in a while, and his eyes had started to water. "I'm sorry...but that's...just really weird." he said with a smile. He tousled her hair a little.
"So, looks like you're going to have to fight your mother to keep me?" he teased.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:56 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie bit her lip and shut her eyes tight when he messed with her hair. He seemed so happy now and she knew from then on she would do everything in her power to keep him that way for as long as possible. She loved hearing him laugh and even started laughing herself when she saw the tears that started to form at the corners of his eyes. He was actually crying from laughing so hard...that was the single most adorble thing she'd ever seen and she kissed him again on the cheek.

"I know it's a bit...strange...but my mother sometimes forgets that she's bore eight children and that her hair has gone silvery gray now. I love her for that though, still so young and upbeat." Evie loved her mother to death and did her best to take care of her now that she was going into her older ages.

"And I believe that I shall be able to keep you...even with my mother vying for your heart as well." Evie reached up to smooth out her hair and looked at him with big, green eyes.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:58 am
Iago smiled when she kissed his cheek. He reached up and brushed some of the tears out of his eyes, chuckling at her comments on her mother.
He looked back into her eyes after she said she'd be able to keep him. "Of course you'll be able to keep me." he whispered, smiling brightly.
"Now, your aunt...she doesn't want to do, what I think she does, does she?" he asked with a grin. That also was kind of strange.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:04 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Now at this, Evie could only chuckle nervously. Usually her family was more conservative but she found her aunt to be a bit more...forward with her talk and actions. She also loved her aunt as much as she loved her mother but sometimes she feared that one day her aunt would go too far and somehow get herself thrown in jail or worse. Evie did what she could to calm her aunt but there was only so much one person could do.

"Well...she's a little on the eccentric side." Evie stated for him to know. Maybe she didn't have to say what her aunt had told her on multiple occasions when they'd go out into the village streets and watch as the Royal family gathered and talked to all the villagers at once.

"I remember one meeting where my aunt very quietly whispered into my ear that she would want nothing more than for you to bed with her...she believes you to be a big strapping man and wonders what you are like in your bed chambers." Evie blushed at the recollection and turned away to hide.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:07 am
Iago listened to her, and what her aunt wanted. His own face flushed red and he started to laugh.
"Oh my. Well, you can rest assured that I'll pass on that opportunity." he told her with a smile, putting a hand on her cheek, which was quite warm from her blushing.
"There's only one woman for me, and that woman only will get to know." he said with a mischievous grin. He was of course talking about her, but he didn't say outright that he wanted her that way, even though he did. But he could wait until she was ready, if ever she was.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:14 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt Iago's hand against her very warm cheek and gasped softly. His hand felt many degrees cooler than her cheek and it felt nice against her skin. She noticed he slight reddening of his own cheeks and smiled at him, her own hand going to his cheek. His was warm as well and she laughed.

"My aunt will be very sorry to hear that you have passed on her...she will be oh so disappoined when I tell her." Evie shook her head in a mock sort of sadness and looked at him questioningly.

Only one woman would know what he was like in his bed chambers? Did he mean her? She wondered if he meant her....there very hopefully wasn't another woman in the picture so she took a moment and assumed that he'd been meaning her the whole time. She couldn't help but go red at his grin, something about him and his handsome good looks made her go weak in the knees when his eyes caught hers.

"And who might this woman be hm?" Evie questioned, a mischievious grin spread across her lips as well.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:17 am
[I'ma head out and grab some lunch. Brb ^^]
-----
Iago grinned mischievously, matching hers. He leaned forward a little bit to whisper into her ear.
"Oh, I think you know who." he whispered. "But I'll give you a hint...she looks stunningly beautiful and doesn't need to wear fancy jewels or dresses to be that way. She has soft, sweet lips that I can't get enough of, and she has some of the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen." he whispered, smiling sincerely.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie nodded and pretended to be in deep, deep thought as he described this woman to her. She paused and lightly tapped her chin as she pondered all the women in the village that would fit that description.

"Hmm...a mystery if I do say so. Lips you cannot have enough of...beautiful green eyes...beauty that is not enhanced with other materials. I do not think such a woman exists to be honest!" Evie shrugged her small shoulders and frowned at him.

"She must be the woman of your dreams." Evie whispered into his ear and smiled when she pulled away. Her lips lingered for a moment at his cheek but she did not kiss him, she would save that for later.

.: okay biggrin :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:44 am
[Mmm, delicious grilled cheese biggrin Hungry ^^?]
------
Iago chuckled softly, feeling her lips brush against his cheek. "Oh, she is." he said with a smile that matched hers. "I met her so long ago, and ever since then I would dream about her, about having her in my arms...I would dream about what her lips would feel like, pressed against mine." he said, still smiling.
"For the longest time, I thought she didn't even want me alive." he added, chuckling.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff