Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:07 pm
Soquili Name: Gypsy Soul
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Soul is forever rescuing the damsel in distress.. only not doing so well. She swoops in to save the day when it's not necessary and often times she makes a mess out of things. Very sweet and pure though<3 I loves her.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone that needs the day saved by her or spends time saving the day -with- her.

OOC:: I like to mix unusual colors together, but I don't want CLASH. Breed? I don't care, wings would be a major help just 'cuz Soul travels through the air a lot. Edits really don't bother me~ I especially love the new hair styles <3
IC:: Soul won't care. XD She doesn't notice appearance.
Breeding slots left: She has all 3 left
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, In-thread, or AIM - swirlywhirl212 but for the love of god let me know who you are. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:50 pm
Soquili Name: Nabu
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Nabu is in no way, shape, or form 'prince charming' so if that's what you're looking for, look away now. Nabu has always been in the shadows, staying far from his two birth brother's that would like to see him dead. It didn't help his mother bluntly favored the other two over him. He's not evil or anything though he can be a little blunt and he does seem to have a problem getting close to anyone. He only has one other he'd consider a friend but even then he hasn't spoken to her in a while.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? PREFERABLY have some form of wings but may make exceptions if the female get along with him well. No clash colours either...Being black and gold though he should get along with most colours though. Also I'd like a female with all three breedings left, Nabu isn't one to take in other's foals. If I really like the female and she has had one breed I will look for a single fling so he will have the same number a breedings with her.
ALSO! I will be saving up to get Nabu CURSED! It fits him so well. >w> So that could be a future plot for him and the female to get over. It could be fun. =D
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?:Pm me first please. ;3 If I like her we can move to IMs.

Twitchapher

Remove

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:49 am
Soquili Name: Raven
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She is a b***h. She has a holier than thou attitude. She would only breed to increase the number of her breed.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Must be a Kalona
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Flings
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items