Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~ CONFESSIONS! ~ ( Keep it PG13! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sunkistromance

5,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:49 pm
★I cry for a boy who doesn't even care I exist. I spent hours walking around thinking about this same boy. I dream about this boy. I doodle his name like a lovesick fool. I dedicate songs to him. I'm stupid enough to let this same boy rule my life, even though I don't rule his. I really should move on, but I don't.
★Hmm, I'm super depressed.
★If I could get away with it, I would murder my ex. He screwed me over that badly.
★I wouldn't mind having a kid this young. It's selfish, mostly because I would want the baby for my own happiness.
★I pretend that I'm perfect, even though I'm obviously not.
★I attach to people easily, which is why bad things happen to me on a constant basis.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 am
I've been feeling really depressed lately because of stress. It turns out that my doctor diagnosed me with depression today. I've been crying a lot lately, for no reason too..
I don't want depression! I want to be happy! It doesn't suit me at all *pout*

Killed By The Guardians

Infinite Pandora

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image

"Shallow opinion,
Acid fetish toy in the shape of YOU
Look very beautiful [beautiful]
Deranged, deauched, denued
"

. . .When I dub somebody as a 'good friend' and borrow something from them I tend to keep that something.
Like a pencil I 'borrowed' and such.
It makes me feel like I'm a part of them (not literally). . .

"Empty, Heiress, Tantrums
Psycho, with a gun
Finger heracy
Clean out the poison when you cut out your tongue"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:55 am
>I was bullied since 8 years old up to around 18 years old. I never understood why I was always picked on so much and why no one ever bother to stick up for me until I met my fiance at age 15. I never done anything to bother anyone. Mostly I was just there yet people made hurtful rumors about me. Called me really painful names and..well the rest is really hard to talk about. I've tried talking about it a few times and most don't believe me...Let's just say it's unbelievable that someone could go through so much. Anyways, Because of the past. I have such low self esteem and I can't break away from it. Even my family members used to say I'm fat, Ugly, dumb, I'm a disappointment and so on.
>I get jealous very easily and I hate it. I feel like such an a$$
>I have a hard time trusting people
>My father used to beat me when I was little. He doesn't anymore and haven't for years but still...I'm always scared he's going to snap and go back to his old self.
>I hate looking at myself naked.
>I always had trouble with my weight. It's so unfair since everyone in my family is so skinny.
*I have trouble sleeping especially lately.
>I once flipped my teacher off in 8th grade because she was being a real b*tch. She was talking to me about the whole every damn student in her class making fun of me. She never done anything to stop it. Then she goes, Oh just don't let it bother you. that one day it really bother the hell out of me since my ex-friend told everyone that I was part Japanese then everyone in that class started calling me racist names and the ex-friend was making fun of my grandmother! I threw a book at so called-friend and I was already to fight every kid in that room but stupid me I ended up crying. What happened next? I got pass room for the rest of the day. >.>  

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KittyLoverGirl239

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:45 am
MOreo Smile
I ate the last cookie on the plate sweatdrop

ROFL biggrin smile xd 3nodding blaugh wink cool lol razz mrgreen 4laugh rofl pirate dramallama cheese_whine ninja heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:36 pm
Killed By The Guardians
I've been feeling really depressed lately because of stress. It turns out that my doctor diagnosed me with depression today. I've been crying a lot lately, for no reason too..
I don't want depression! I want to be happy! It doesn't suit me at all *pout*

Let's be happy together! Cause' I don't want to be depressed either.  

sunkistromance

5,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

PaperdollDecay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:03 pm
I have a hard time liking people. But it's all good, since they don't like me either.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:54 pm
I still enjoy watching Spongebob even though I'm 17, I have an odd obsession with breast for some reason, I'm a closet perv and I like bright makeup but never go out wearing it except on halloween.  

Dominate Allure

Desirable Shapeshifter

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:57 pm
I'm PMSing right now...and I want to kill my boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:08 pm
-I hate some of my cousins.
-I hate it when someone comes up to me and asks
"Hey you're japanese right? Can you say something in japanese?Please?"
My response: "No." stressed

Sonata Sweets

Muffin of Magic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:11 pm
I'm "married" to a girlfriend of mine, but I still like this one boy who considers me a "friend".

And I just ate 5 brownies. ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:47 pm
- The first conversation I had with a boy was in the seventh grade.
- I skip breakfast and sometimes lunch.
- I love an anime character.
- My mom plays sites for teenagers.
- I've never understood what were Synonyms ans Antonyms.
- I once payed almost 5 dollars for Vitamin Water.
- I still watch Arthur on PBS Kids.
- There are times I cry in the shower.
- I wish I was Japanese.
- I wear dislike the girl clothing, but I like the guys clothing.
- Lastly, I still collect cat plushies.

Shinyz

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:55 pm
-I hate when people tell me I look like I am 13 (I am almost 20)
-I hate being sad
-I lie about how I am feeling because I don't want people to ask whats wrong
-I am afraid to love because I was hurt
-I would love to get marry and settle down within the next year
-I am second guessing my major and haven't told anyone lately
-I still sleep with my stuffed animals
-I hate being alone
-I am needy  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:59 pm
Oh yeah and of course, i still cry myself to sleep sometimes even though I have been single for two months.  

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

ii Toxic_Markers ii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:51 pm
-I feel like a under-cougar when ever 18 year old boys flirt with me a ton, when I'm only 15; I just look 18...
-I've told every one that I've never kissed a boy; I've kissed 4 boys a few times each >->
-I really like an Atheist who is being confirmed at his Catholic school for fear his parents will dis-own him; and I can't help him at all...
-The boy who got me to stop self harm (cutting myself) now hates me because I said a girl he likes is a slut.
-I act like I hate being a nerd...But becoming a nerd; I got all my true friends whom I love <3
-The boy I like; likes me back; but we can't date because my brother and uncle threatened to have a 'talk' with him in a city ally....
.-.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces