Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:12 pm
" Who the hell are you!!!"He spat at her." And yes I do know her. Plus her names Scarlet not Girl". Jason said while running toward Scarlet's Aunt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:15 pm
(wrong name... 0.0)

Erika looked at her. "I think I now this little princess' name." she watched him run to the body of scarlets aunt. "and I'm the leader of the rebels, but that's not important to you."

Ross looked at the boy. "what is your name? or do we just call you boy?"

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:21 pm
Ventura wasn't paying any attention to them. He heard them speak to him but he just zoned them out. " How.....who, what...." Jason whispered to himself thinking about how much she did for him. "Who did this and whats going on!!!" He screamed at them turning his head to face Scarlet who was still surrounded by what evr that stuff was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:32 pm
Ross and Erika exchanged irritated glances. "we are here to collect Scarlet," Ross said, "while she." he pointed at Erika, "Is here to dispose of her." he turned to her. "what do you plan to do when she and her father are dead. you will only have your rebels following you blindly. We knights will never come to follow you."

Erika smiled. "those who don't follow, will simply be, disposed of." She laughed and faced the boy again. "boy, I believe my assasin did this, and I'm sure there was a good reason for it. your little friend here... this princess as she is wrongly called, will be next, but we cannot touch her while she has this aura around her."

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm
"Are you people crazy or something". Ventura yelled at them. " I'm calling the cops. But first tell me what do you want with her". He said to them still freaked out about what was happening but he managed to calm himself. " You can take me instead for what ever you need. Just don't harm her".  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:48 pm
(( Dx Stop with all the pages!!! I already read 4 books!! I can't read much more! ))

The white-haired assasin followed Erik silently, munching on bread rolls, soaking in the conversations. Food was not only a motivater, but a good way to keep him quiet if Erika's presense didn't already do so.

The only way to describe what happened was clash of words, Scarlet was forced away before the horrid b***h came back, now in some sort of monthly moodswing which did nothing to faze Shen.

Oh, and then this guy. "We're going to kill her. But to kill you would be pretty pointless." he said, taking another bite. "I'm wasting my breath just talking to you."

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:49 pm
Ross looked at the boy. "unless you are her biological brother, which we know you aren't, we can't take you instead. Scarlet is our princess, soon to be queen. I wouldn't dream of harming her. She on the other hand." she pointed at the rebel leader. "has only one goal, to cleanse our world of Scarlet and her family." he looked down at the princess.

Erika rolled her eyes. "you make it sound like what I'm doing is wrong. perhaps this one shouldn't have died, but she's dead now." she faced the boy. "if you want to take her place in death, feel free, but she will die any way." she looked at her assasin. "you did well finding her."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:58 pm
" Queen......Princes I don't know where you guys are from but she's no princess of anywhere that I know of. Now tell me who you are and what you did to her and her Aunt".  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:02 pm
Erika looked at her assasin. "you'd have to ask my assasin for the details... but best bet is she's dead... just a thought though..." she rolled her eyes again. these people really are small minded. "I'm Erika, the Rebel leader. and I and my assasins have come to kill princess Scarlet, so that she can't come back to our world and heal her father." she looked at the boy. "it's rather simply really... but we didn't expect her to do this crap." she pointed at the aura around Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:02 pm
The ghost like boy--though he only looked the part--smiled at Erika's compliment. "Thank you." But then looked back up at the guy who speaked. Shen had half the mind to sacrifice a roll to hit him square in the forehead, which he knew he could do, but decided against it, tying the bag to his pants. "I have done nothing to the Bleack-Hearted Princess, not yet anyways. But All I did to her Aunt was slice open her neck quickly and painlessly. She bled out in less than a minute. Trust me, she didn't even see it coming."

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:11 pm
"What.....s-so you're telling me that my best freind happens to be a queen in another wold abd is a magic persoon who has the key to saving her father so you've come to elimate her".Ventura said sarcasticly while holding his phone in his hand and 911 ready to dial.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:13 pm
"He's pretty good at guessing, isn't he Erika?' Shen asked, taking out hsi dagger. "Can I finish him off? Oh please say I am able too, I shall enjoy his cries while gurgling blood all at once."

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:15 pm
Vivi looked at the boy"911 ain't goin' to help us if she dosen't get ahold of herself.....she'll kill us all.....LADY SCARLET YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE DON'T KILL HIM!" she then hoped that she would calm down some. Then notice Shen was going to kill him so she got in front of him. "He is important to lady Scarlet I won't let you harm him either!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 pm
(( >3> If Ventura has a position I didn't see it... Just saying. I know I've already been mean to you all but I thought we all needed a position to roleplay here. ))

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:23 pm
Erika shook her head. "I'm sorry Shen, but the knight is correct... we cannot dispose of him. He might be our only hope to waking this girl up, if we can't do that, then we can't kill her."

Ross tried touching the aura again. it didnt' shock him this time, but he couldn't put his hand through it.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games