Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:14 pm
"Yeah, um let me think. Who killed all the guards that were coming after us? Who had to erect a ward against those arrows around you and Keenan?"Raudr didn't mean it like the way he said it but felt that this girl did not understand the things he had to do to make sure she would be ok regardless of his own safety.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:55 pm
Kaeanlanna pursed her lips. "You do realize that they were after you, not me and Keenan...If I knew any magic, you wouldn't have to had done that. That's the one thing that I need to be taught.." She told him, trying to keep an even tone. She heard Keenan mentally snicker.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:18 pm
"Ok fine. What magic do you know? Did your father teach you anything?"Raudr was curious about this. He had figured the only reason he had a child was so he could have another Rider under his control and since it had worked out for Eragon and Murtagh he must have figured it should work for his kid too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:14 pm
Kaeanlanna shook her head. "I hardly know anything about magic. That was supposed to be taught after Keenan hatched. And, as you know, plans changed." She replied sheepishly. It was true though.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:22 pm
"Ok then! I'll have to give you a basic introduction to it. Magic is conjured from your own energy through the use of the ancient language. So in other words you will grow weaker over time if you use magic excessively but you already saw an example of that from me. If I would have had to use more magic or if you have no more or not enough energy to do a certain magic you will die. Nothing will happen except your death so know your limit. You can expand your energy reserve through long training and as you grow older but you can also use gems to store energy with. This energy can be called upon later on if you need it. That is why so many Rider swords have large gems on them by the way."Raudr stopped in his explanation and looked at her face."Understand me so far?"
((I'm such a nerd for this stuff. I didn't even have to reference anything for this entire paragraph. This is all from memory.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:50 pm
Kaeanlanna nodded, she knew that much already, being the basics and all, but decided not to say anything. "Yes, I understand so far..." She vocalized. Keenan sat listening, kind of saddened that they had stopped sparring.

( lol, i've only read the books once apiece...but i have them all...but i remember the first so well because i was homeschooled when i got it and my step mom made me write chapter reviews for it...)  

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:14 pm
"Ok,so depending on the magic you use and what you need it to do, the more energy it will take to use. A simple starting magic would be brisingr. This means fire in the ancient language. I use this magic most often in my ventures. Try it out on that bush over there."He pointed to a bush that was away from other plants so she wouldn't set the forest on fire.
((i'm gonna have to start checking them now as I'm not familar with the ancient language.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:42 pm
Kaeanlanna blushed. She wasn't sure if she wanted to try that just yet. "Can't I just wait til Keenan get's bigger...I don't know..." She said, embarassed.

( you arent the only one...)  

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:37 am
"What are yo worried about? It'll be fine. You don't really need Keenan's help with most spells anyway unless your feeling weak or if you know a spell but don't have enough energy for it. Just try it."Raudr wondered why she was nervous at using magic. Did Galbatorix use something against her already?, he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:40 pm
Kaeanlanna was nervous because she was afraid she would fail. She hated failing, and it was one thing that wasn't easily tolerated at home. She turned slowly and walked a bit closer to the bush. She paused for a moment, mustering up enough courage to try magic. She took a deep breath. "Brisingr." She said loudly and clearly.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:28 pm
Raudr smiled as the bush ignited into flame. "There you go! See? You did it perfectly."Raudr went over to a stream and muttered,"Adurna risa". Water rose from the stream and formed into a ball. He directed it over to the bush and released the water from the ball so it splashed down and put out the bush.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:41 pm
Kaeanlanna was shaking lightly, and sat down. She was in shock that she actually succeeded. Keenan came up to her and climbed up into her lap, reassuring her she did just fine. It was unusual to her, and something she would have to get used to.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:46 pm
Raudr looked over at her and noticed her shaking. He walked over and knelt down to look at her in the face. He put his hand on her shoulder and said, "Hey, are you ok? You did it right or are you just unused to that loss of energy? Don't worry it happens to all of us at first."He said this gently and smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:58 pm
Kaeanlanna shrugged. "I'm not sure exactly..." She trailed off, looking up at him. He was being so comforting, and it was foreign to her. She did her best to give him a small smile in return..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:13 am
Raudr laughed."I think that's the first smile you've given me this whole time."Raudr enjoyed seeing her finally smile at him. She had a nice smile and he could spend all day looking at it."I hope it's not the last."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff