Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:52 pm
Nileregwen DoUrden
galythia

((Nileregwen, did you really call your character Umeda up above? Or was it meant to be like that and I'm just missing something? xD))

N a k a i

(((OOC: HAHAHA! I did! Well, it's because I was posting in another RP along with this one, and in it the character's name is Umeda Noe. I had probably JUST finished posting for him, when I switched to this RP, hehehe. I almost called my Umeda character Naoko last night too, but I caught it in time.)))

((Funny, since he is actually Umeda.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:00 pm
galythia
Nileregwen DoUrden
galythia

((Nileregwen, did you really call your character Umeda up above? Or was it meant to be like that and I'm just missing something? xD))

N a k a i

(((OOC: HAHAHA! I did! Well, it's because I was posting in another RP along with this one, and in it the character's name is Umeda Noe. I had probably JUST finished posting for him, when I switched to this RP, hehehe. I almost called my Umeda character Naoko last night too, but I caught it in time.)))

(((OOC: I know, right? Funny too how U-Me-Da has as many syllables as O-Mo-Ri. Even though I'm spelling 'Omori' as 'Oumori'... but ah well. You can do the 'ou' in romanji with a long 'o'... I just don't know the shortcut keys to do it, hehe. Both are also 2 Kanji words too, hehe.
But Umeda Noe looks like Gackt... BUT Naoko looks like Umeda and is a rock star like Gackt... SO CONFUSED NOW!
AHHHHH!
J/K, hehehe...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:23 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Mmmmmm..." Ryu purred. "Offer me a spot in your band, huh? But wouldn't that put a damper on our re-la-tion-ship?" he poked the tip of his finger on Naoko's chest with each syllable of the last word.
"Yet...if you really wanted me, maybe your people could negotiate with mine." he half-teased. He loved his own project, but he really would do anything to get closer to this man. Perhaps it was the alcohol talking though...
"Tell me then...if adorable isn't the word...then what is?"
Placing his hands behind himself on the table, he pushed his body forward in a sliding movement similar to a dancer, moving his bottom to the edge of the table in front of the blond, his feet on either side of the man on the seat, thin stomach at eye level of Naoko.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:30 pm
Nileregwen DoUrden
galythia
Nileregwen DoUrden
galythia

N a k a i

(((OOC: I know, right? Funny too how U-Me-Da has as many syllables as O-Mo-Ri. Even though I'm spelling 'Omori' as 'Oumori'... but ah well. You can do the 'ou' in romanji with a long 'o'... I just don't know the shortcut keys to do it, hehe. Both are also 2 Kanji words too, hehe.
But Umeda Noe looks like Gackt... BUT Naoko looks like Umeda and is a rock star like Gackt... SO CONFUSED NOW!
AHHHHH!
J/K, hehehe...)))

(( eek .........I mix them up sometimes too. ^^' sorry, I was reading your rp and I saw this post razz cant stop my stupid finger to submit this up.))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Laureate1028
Nileregwen DoUrden
galythia
Nileregwen DoUrden
galythia

N a k a i

AHHHHH!
J/K, hehehe...)))

(( eek .........I mix them up sometimes too. ^^' sorry, I was reading your rp and I saw this post razz cant stop my stupid finger to submit this up.))

(((OOC: Hahahaha! I'm glad you're reading the RP though! But yeah... I can't believe I mixed them up. Usually I'm really good at not doing that. Guess I was too tired or something, hehe.)))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:46 pm
((I think I started to like Umeda biggrin I mean...Izanagi started to like Umeda xD ok..gonna edit the profile a bit then xD lolz))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leaning back, Naoko put his arms out to his sides on the back of the booth, liking the view.
His smirk betrayed his like actually.
"Yeah well... your company and mine are competing right now, if I remember right, so I highly doubt they'd let someone with your... talents... go so easily."
After a few moments however, NAKO couldn't take it anymore.
He leaned forward, wrapping his arms around Ryuukaze's waist. He tilted his head back, looking up at the violinist with golden eyes.
"The word I'd use... I think... Delicious."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:00 pm
Laureate1028
((I think I started to like Umeda biggrin I mean...Izanagi started to like Umeda xD ok..gonna edit the profile a bit then xD lolz))

(((OOC: Hehehe, really? Well, just keep in mind that Noe will probably never make a move toward him unless he knows there's obvious interest. What with him being uke and all, hehe.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:06 pm
Nileregwen DoUrden
Laureate1028

(((OOC: Hehehe, really? Well, just keep in mind that Noe will probably never make a move toward him unless he knows there's obvious interest. What with him being uke and all, hehe.)))

(( xD izanagi is too young to be his seme then..wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too young.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:13 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Just call him Alice, cause he was down the rabbit hole and wouldn't be coming back out. Ryu was absolutely enthralled with this keyboardist and he didn't care to think about anything but him at the moment.
"Screw companies..." he murmured absentmindedly. Something he normally would never say.
With Nako's arms around his waist, his body shivered, becoming unusually warm, even for having had so many drinks.
"How can you call me delicious when you aren't even tasting me?" he asked, putting two of his fingers in his mouth and suckling on them suggestively, pulling them out with a thin string of his saliva still in them, touching them softly, tentatively, to Naoko's lips.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:30 pm
Laureate1028
Nileregwen DoUrden
Laureate1028

(( xD izanagi is too young to be his seme then..wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too young.))

(((OOC: I know. That's why I designed Umeda to hate Iemon, hehe. Of course Izanagai is different, but he's not about to jump a HS student. I figure eventually someone will come along to join the RP who might fit Noe's tastes a bit more.)))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:33 pm

"Thought you'd never ask." Naoko whispered before gently engulfing Ryuukaze's fingers in his mouth.
He sucked on them teasingly, amber eyes never moving from the violinist's gaze as he did so.
In truth, Naoko would have loved to have Ryuukaze on stage. GRANTED... his whole 'being bi' cover would be shot to hell after the first performance... but wouldn't it just be delicious?
Of course this made the pianist wonder one simple thing...
'I should write a song with a violin in it... wonder if we could get Ryuukaze to perform the song for us...'
It was worth a shot bringing up tomorrow at the studio.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:11 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Nako..." he whispered lustily, the feeling of wet warmness on his fingers making his pants suddenly feel far too constricting.
The keyboardist's eyes were amazing so deep and bright. He could easily look into them for the rest of his life.
Shifting forward, Ryu moved his weight from the table down into Naoko's lap, beginning his slow grind again, hips pressing into the man that was now beneath him, twisting and gyrating like an exotic bellydancer.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:03 pm

NAKO's smile was evident, and he released Ryuukaze's fingers to, instead, concentrate on kissing and sucking on the skin of the violinist's wrist, slowly moving his way up the arm.
His kisses were then helped by Ryuukaze sitting in Naoko's lap.
Amber eyes that were trained on the other man, widened for a split second, before becoming more half-lidded.
Naoko couldn't stop the soft moan that escaped him as he rubbed his cheek against Ryuukaze's palm, before renewing his kisses to the soft skin.
That grinding motion was simply seductive, once again making the pianist remember that he was still wearing really tight pants.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:27 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

((ARGH! How I wish soooo badly that Kai was around Naoko and Ryu at the moment! asdadhasdjhajsdljasdjd!!! -All right. Spaz moment over.-
I need a manager, or someone Kai can harass on a regular basis, since he's probably going to be away from Naoko and Ryu more often than not...))

N a k a i

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games