Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Emo = stupid... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about emo?
It's good.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
It's retarded.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Even POP music is better than EMO!
20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Ska is god.
50%
 50%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 55

lord of yam

Wheezing Man-Lover

16,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:15 pm
Emo..I don't like to listen to it. It makes me want to lay down and twitch for a while, or just stab my ears.

Thats why I love Ska so much. Always cheers me up at the worst of times.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:34 pm
lol, I agree with the twitching bit, my brother made me listen to Taking Back Sunday today......  

girl_no_13

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:45 pm
girl_no_13
lol, I agree with the twitching bit, my brother made me listen to Taking Back Sunday today......
Oh you poor dear. Are you gonna be alright? Did you take some ska and wash it down with punk afterwards? That's how you cure emo sickness.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:55 pm
Ivan_The_Punk
girl_no_13
Oh you poor dear. Are you gonna be alright? Did you take some ska and wash it down with punk afterwards? That's how you cure emo sickness.
Wait what did you say? **takes out ear plugs** oh those? I had them in so I couldn't hear the crappy Taking Back Sunday.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:29 am
Lol, no it was only one song and I ran out of the room before it could get me, thinking "wow- it sounds a lot like pop-punk, ie anti-punk!", I may have been screaming too!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:41 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Fanta08

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:58 pm
Worthless Marshmellow
Is this like the most popular thread in here?
You guys, I like an emo band. XD heart
We'll let it slide 'cuz you're cute. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:18 pm
Lyd

But hurr, I wrote a poem about the emo kids. biggrin

genius! xd  

girl_no_13

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:56 pm
i have to admit though, i don't hate all emo just the ones that have people with whinney vocies. I mean Lawrence arms is cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:03 pm
girl_no_13
skankin-kakashi
I found a line in a magazine meh friend was readin' cause it had MCR which i know all of you know stands for "Mostly Crying Retards" any way out of pure boredom i was skimming the magazine and found the most hillarious thing ever which i guess was to show how they are always made fun of. I was like "Some people ask, what are MCR? some call them emo, punk, or hardcore. Others just call them faggots." xd

lol, yet another line for me to say and annoy my emo friends!
xd awesome!!  

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Persynthone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:26 am
there are just too many posers of them, i know someone who is like "I love the band 'so and so's song called 'insert form of sucide'!!" and all i have to do is sigh and know that she doesnt know half of it, and she really did know the worst part about emo is the reality of it all, i think many wouldnt like it so much..the artists really follow through with some depressing crap they "sing" about..but if you ask me, emo is just emotional poerty and intruments playing to get attention, then again, i really dont care..i have my ska 3nodding *hugs ska music*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh and the ode to the emo kids, i will put that in my journal..with you for the credit of course... 3nodding
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by the way my glasses are there for show, and i might change to romani glasses  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:41 am
To continue the emo bashing- here is the webcomic my friend and i do- much of it is about Roderick, an emo boy, so far my favorite comic is the one that is entitled "Emo versus Ska", I think its pretty obvious which of the two should win!  

girl_no_13

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:51 am
Yeah, emo clearly wins. xd Kidding! What the hell is a barge pole? You crazy English and your love for making up words. You may have invented it, but you don't own the damn language! Oh look, there's a kitty on my head! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:21 pm
haha, What I tell people who are emo.

Boo Hoo-hoo.
Can I recommend a shampoo?
Baby Johnsons, No more Tears!

There's even an awesome lj animated icon to go with it.
3nodding  

Cinnabele

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:07 pm
LuvCartoonz
haha, What I tell people who are emo.

Boo Hoo-hoo.
Can I recommend a shampoo?
Baby Johnsons, No more Tears!

There's even an awesome lj animated icon to go with it.
3nodding
LOL! I loved the shampoo thing.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas