Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:37 pm
Huoriel raised an eyebrow at him before mouthing an "okay". She wondered what he was up to, but allowed herself to be plesantly surprised. She felt uneasy being up there alone without the protection of her cave. The fear was starting to get the better of her so she started backing back towards the cave. That's when Inei came back. She let out a sigh of relief.

She smiled at him and down at the flower. It was indeed a pretty little thing that she wanted to touch and smell. Instead of letting her have it he placed it in her hair. She found this somewhat odd, but she would take it. "Thank you,"she responded, carefully touching where he had placed it. She wondered what she looked like with it in her hair or how she looked at all. She mentally shrugged that thought away, seeming as it didn't matter. Inei found her beautiful and that was all she needed.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:40 pm
"I've got to go now." Inei said sadly, not really wanting to leave her, but he had to return to the village. He stepped forward for one last time that day and put his arms around Huoriel's waist, pulling her into a kiss that he held for quite a while. When he finally let go, he smiled softly at her.
"I'll see you tomorrow." he said. He turned and started for the edge of the cliff.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:50 pm
"See you,"she said quietly, her fingers resting on her lips. She smiled for a short moment before dissappearing in the darkness of the cave once more.
--------
The next day before the time Inei was supposed to arrived, Huoriel had moved more into the light. Overnight she moved her stuff where they sat the other day, closer to the light. She had also slept there which was a painful awakening when the sun was high in the sky. She was tired since she was up ever since dawn. She yawned trying to keep her eyes open against the seering light, but she was determined.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:53 pm
Inei trudged through the forest, a small bag attached to his belt. He had brought a few more items this time around than usual, one was a carving of a bear's head, one was a simple wooden flute, and the third item was a mirror. He'd seen the way she felt the flower in her hair the other night, and wondered if she'd ever seen herself before. Not likely: Not many drow had mirrors, due to the poor light.

He climbed up the cliff and quietly made his way to the cave. He saw her feet there, and smiled. She had moved closer on her own.
"Good morning, Huoriel." he said brightly, stepping inside the cave and holding out his arms, knowing she'd probably come up to hug him.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:16 pm
Huoriel jumped at the sound of his voice. She didn't hear him coming and her eyes had been closed to shut out some of the light. She opened them again as she made her way into his arms. If she had more energy she would have jumped into his arms. The light was taking its toll on her.
"Morning,"she said softly, as she hugged him. She then poked his bag. "What do you have there?" she questioned.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:19 pm
Inei smiled widely, hugging her tightly when she arrived in his arms. He looked down at the bag, then back at her face, which was partially obscured by the darkness.
"I've got, in there, a carving of my own...and a flute." he said, leading her over to one of the walls to sit down.
"I've also got a mirror, but I'll have to show you that later." he added.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:26 pm
Huoriel nodded as she plopped down in a sitting postion. She smiled sleepily at him before resting her head against his shoulder. She wanted to hear him play the flute, but that could wait. All she wanted to do at the moment was rest and listen to him talk.
"Tell me a story, Inei," she said quietly. "It can be about anything then I would like to hear you play the flute afterwards if you don't mind."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:29 pm
Inei laughed. He instantly had an idea. "This is one of the tales from my culture, of an elf named Anyer." he began. He put an arm around her shoulders and rested his hand against the top of hers.

From there, he started on a long-ish story of the elf, and his adventures across the world, of the mysteries he saw while he was on that journey. It was a story of adventure, and of romance, and even quite a lot of fighting. It took him quite a while to tell it to her, and wondered if she had even stayed awake: she had sounded a little tired when she asked to hear it.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Huoriel stayed awake throughout the story though she had dozed a few times. She raised her head and smiled at him. "I liked that story," she said a moment after he had finished. She really did enjoy it she would like to go on a journey one day. "I would like to travel around after I've lived in your village for awhile," she finally said. "I would like to see the World."

She now put her hands together as she smiled at Inei. "Now lets hear you play that intrument of yours."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:43 pm
"I would too." Inei said, smiling at her. He moved his thumb back and forth a little bit, stroking the top of her hand.
"Maybe we could go together." he offered, perfectly willing to do it. He had no much else back in the village stopping him.

He nodded, pulling the flute out of the bag. "This song was written about that story I just told...it's usually played with many other people, but I can only play the flute parts, so..." he said, taking a few deep breaths before putting the flute between his lips, then began to play the song quietly.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:15 pm
"I would like that, Indeed,"Huoriel responded. It would be nice to have someone traveling with her so she wouldn't have to be alone through the struggles that would come being that she is a drow. She would be glad if that person traveling with her was Inei since he was already familiar to her.

As he played, she listened contently. The music seemed to echo in the cave enhancing the magic of it. She liked the sound of the song thus far and wondered how it sounded with the other instruments.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:19 pm
Inei held the last note of the song, opening his eyes. He'd closed them when he started playing, as he always did, visualizing the same thing that he always saw when he played that song: a nameless, faceless figure trekking across the world, although this time, the figure had a companion.

"What did you think?" he asked softly, looking over at her with a small smile. "I wish you could have heard it played with the whole ensemble...one of my favourite parts is played with string instruments, it's a pity you couldn't hear it." he said.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:33 pm
Huoriel had clapped for a moment when he finished, smiling all the while. "It was very good even without the other instruments, but I'd like to hear them,"she responded. "Thank you for letting me experience a bit of it." She smiled a little wider then usual. She wanted to experience listening to all different kinds of music that would take her to different parts of her mind. Just another thing on her list that she wanted to experience.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:35 pm
Inei smiled, laughing. "Well, thank you." he said with a sort of half-bow, despite being sitting. He tapped the flute a little, then looked up at her.
"If you want, I could tell you a story I know...one that hits a little closer to home than the one of Anyer." he said with a mischievous grin, planning to tell her the story of Drizzt, the drow that had come before her.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:40 pm
"Sure I'd like to hear another story," Huoriel responded enthusatically. She wondered if it was going to be about the Drow since he had said that it'd hit a little closer to home. Either way she was excited for another story. It was nice just listening to Inei's voice. He felt like home to her. He was the one who brought her the most comfort and happiness well the only one who sparked those emotions.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff