Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:50 am
Gikishou hot on with him, sitting him gently down beside him. He pulled him close. "Now lean against me a little..." He said, waiting until the boy did so before resting he hand currently on his his shoulder moved down to rest on his waist. Gikishou pushed away thoughts of that slight, frail body.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:56 pm
Though skeptical, Kyo did lean against "G". From movies he had watched before the woman of two people on a date would rest her head on the man's shoulder, but "G" was a little too tall for Kyo to do that, so he just left his head lightly pushing against the junior's arm. He was a little uncomfortable with the arm around him, but if this was how two people on a date would act, he might as well play along.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:59 pm
Gikishou smiled some and waited for the ride to start, enjoying himself now, though he could tell that Kyo was uncomfortable. Once they got off, he put a hand on his far shoulder, holding him close. "If you look uncomfortable then they'll see right through it. I promise I'll make this up to you." he said, smiling some at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:21 pm
Kyo nodded and put on a fake smile, though it seemed partially genuine for some strange reason. It was as if he was actually enjoying this. Maybe it was because he had never been on a date before and thus he was never experienced in it, but this wasn't a real date no matter how much he found himself wishing it would be.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:29 pm
At least Gikisho uwasn't being perverted. "Do you see anything you wanna play or ride on?" he asked, looking at his 'date' for. After all, he wanted him to have some fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:35 pm
Kyo scanned the fair for something to head to next, but he didn't know where to choose. There were so many things to do in this place, but which is the best choice? "I can't really choose," Kyo said after examining every place he could see.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:44 pm
Gikishou smiled. "Well, we have all day, so I guess we'll ride them all." He told him with a grin, leading him to the closest one: The ferris wheel. Classic couple ride, but also a great way of deciding what you wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:55 pm
Kyo shivered nervously as "G" led him to a very tall ferris wheel. He had always been afraid of heights, but he didn't have the heart to tell the junior that. Just saying that he didn't want to go on the wheel may irritate "G", since he seemed eager to ride on it.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:08 pm
Gikishou felt the shiver and paused, looking down at Kyo. "You okay? We can ride something else." he said, stopping and rubbing his arm comfortingly. "I want you to have fun at this fair, so let me know if you don't want to ride."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:15 pm
"N-no, I'm fine," Kyo said, once again putting on his fake smile. "I guess I'm just tingling with excitement or something. It's nothing to worry about." That's what he wished was true, though. He was terrible at lying, since his voice would always reflect his current feelings, and that was usually a dead giveaway.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:46 pm
Gikishu frowned a little. "Kyo..." He sighed. "Alright... if you're sure." He said, getting in line. His grip had become slightly more protective, but not painful as they were soon let onto the ferris wheel.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:01 pm
As soon as they got onto the wheel Kyo tried to sit as far away from the windows as possible, but the only way is to sit in the center of the seat. He was already very nervous, but now that he was on the ride he shouldn't turn back.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:19 pm
Two more people got on and gikishou immediately sat next to Kyo, still looking at him with worry. Ah well, too late to turn back now. The other couple was already making out rather passionately across from them. gikishou ignored them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:30 pm
Kyo inched very closely to "G", and he took hold of the junior's hand, gently squeezing it as the ferris wheel began to move. He kept his eyes closed and tried to ignore the fact that they were no longer on ground level, but he was still frightened.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:35 pm
Gikishou watched him and gently pulled him onto his lap, hugging him to his chest gently. "This is why, if you don't want to ride something, then tell me. Why didn't you say you were afraid of heights?" he asked as he looked down at him. He hoped that b surrounding him with solidity (his body) it may help him forget that he was in the air. Of course, he also enjoyed the feel of the boy against him, but he was trying to keep his thoughts pure right now.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games