Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:40 pm
User Image

nope we dont need him

Yea I guess we should..." Zanna replied brushing the pink petals out of her hair. She hated pink..plus the petals got caught in her fur and make it clump together. She started to walk towards the construction site before she realized noone had noticed she left. Obviously she was too quiet, so she snuck up behind Whim an angel and quietly said "Boo!!".

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:43 pm
"Okay then," Amara replied while cracking her fingers and knuckles. "Stand back, unless you want to get your hair or clothes mussed up and want ice particles in them." She then goes to work, freezing the building stuff solid. "Step 1 done! twisted Now for Step 2, my favorite." She then runs, jumps and high kicks the ice, blowing it all into millions of tiny pieces." "Step 2 is now complete."

"Oh I call step 3, your not getting all the fun!" Ame yells as she whips up a wind and blows all of the pieces off of the mountain. "There all done! Now what should we do?"

sweatdrop "Your the one who wanted to stay einstein, so you think of something." Amara retorted to the wolf.  

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:44 pm
Teeth chattering, she turns so she can see Zanna and grinned, although the jackhammer made it look like her grin was ginormous.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:49 pm
User Image

((jackhammer?))
Zanna laughed and twisted around to look at her fur. "aww i got icicles in my fur!!!!" She complained. She used her tail to brush some of it out of her fur. "Ugh"

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:51 pm
"My apologies," Amara says as she pulls the water out of everyone, leaving them dry. "Sorry, I forgot to give you guys a chance to back away."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:53 pm
((my char acts out her whims!))
Pulling out a battery powered blow dryer, she started to blow dry Zanna carefully, combing it and glossing it. Finished, she sighs contently and hugs her, rubbing her face against her shimmering fur.

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:53 pm
User Image

Zanna examined her fur. "hmm..I really should get to know you better. You could be handy during a rainstorm" she said with a smile. Zanna was warming up to her new friends but she was worried why Avi hadn't returned. She then turned to Whim and hugged her and purred.

hehe its fun being a kitty!!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:56 pm
"♥♡♥You look like you could use a strawberry piece of candy.♥♡♥"

User Image

Angel gave a shriek when someone shouted 'Boo,' and hurried to work. "Hooray! Clean up time!" She helped clean until there was no evidence left of a building ever being there. "We did good, guys!"

She stepped away, liking how well everyone worked together. "So... NOW can we go to the party?"

"♥♡♥ Well here! It's okay, I'm not a stranger, I'm a vampire! ♥♡♥"

The image of me you see above was commissioned from Nyappylicious!
Look At The Whole Pretty Picture!

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:59 pm
User Image

Zanna hesitated. She hated crowds. They made her moody and touchy and gave her headaches. Plus parties were loud. She didn't want to argue though, so they headed up the hill.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:02 pm
Sensing the troubled mind, Whim reached in her coat and pulled out two pairs of fluffy pink earmuffs. She forced them on Zanna's head and her own, then pulled out a pair of matching mittens, a scarf, and legwarmers for herself. Hugging herself, she lolly gagged over to Angel and started to follow her, humming to herself.  

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:04 pm
User Image

Zanna made a weird cat noise that sounded somewhat like "mrow" with a hiss when pink earmuffs were foced onto her black cat ears. She shook them off and stuck them in her bag without whim noticing for a while. Instead Zanna's ears were down and she looked like a grumpy cat that had been woken up by a loud noise.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:09 pm
"Is there chocolate at hte party?? Plus I have nothing else to do so okay." Amara says, all starry eyed.

"Oh no, we are going elsewhere young lady." Ame exclaims as she gets grabbed by the scruff of her neck by Amara and is dragged to the party.

"And I'm suppose to be the grouchy one. But come on, you can at least relax. Besides, I heard someone mention there was lamb there. And its your favorite dish.Amara bribes while smiling in satisfaction.

I gotta go for a bit. get stuff around for finals tomorrow, shower, the usual. I'll talk to you guys later. wink  

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:14 pm
User Image

Zanna sighed and when they reached the plaza where the party was she saw something. "ohhh fish..." she said, walking over to the table. There was fresh salmon and Zanna could smell it. there were also many other fishes, probably from poseidon. She grabbed a plate and put a few typesof fish on it then walked back to her friends. "they have fish!" she said

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:30 pm
Whipping out a deep fryer and other cooking stuff from God knows where, Whim started to bread and fry some delicious cod. Within minutes, a delicious scent was waffering through the party, and when the fish was done, a second batch was already starting to sizzle in the oil. Sucking her thumb dreamily Whim offered a plate to Zanna.  

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image

"oooooh!!! more fishy!" Zanna had already ate her first plate she had gotten from the table when more came. She ate it up and hugged her new friends, purring. Maybe this party wouldnt be so bad. She walked over to the table and ate some more cold salmon.

User Image  
Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces