Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:17 pm
[[The other Miranda hasn't been here for AGES. I'm still here though. Actually, I think I'm sort of the only one left from those brief couple terms when there was a lot of activity in here (except Alutian, of course). What year are you in at the moment?]]

"Miranda?!" *stares* "Umm, hello. Are you back permanently, or just stopping by? Everything is ok here. There's normally nobody in the common room; everyone is off doing other things."

Alutian: I think I'm staying a student again, as you probably already realized.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:14 pm
|| I haven't been here for AGES either. But it feels good to be back. Aww, I'll convince her to come back. We still talk, so yeah. I left durring my second year, so it looks like I'll be restarting that one. Are we still going by all the old rules?||

"LYRA! Yay! Finally, someone I recognise. There are so many new faces, and hardly any of the old ones. But I found you, so it's ok. And yes, I plan on staying." Miranda runs over to lyra and hugs her. "That's sad, that nobody hangs out here anymore. I used to love hanging in here with everybody." Miranda walks over to the window she bashed in last year, and stares through it for a minute. "Nothing ever stays the same, does it?"

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:32 pm
|| So guess what? Just got a PM from head of Hufflepuff, and it seems I need to go through being a house elf and being sorted again. crying But I shall return! ||  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:53 pm
[[Will you be in Ravenclaw again, or do you have to be resorted, possibly into a different house? I think you should be in here again, since you already got sorted once. Why do you have to be a house elf again? Because you were gone for so long?]]

Alutian: Did I already graduate? I know I didn't graduate last time around, and this time Adonis said in his announcement about house points that only one person graduated, and I think it was a Hufflepuff. So that means I still haven't graduated, right? But the Quidditch event chasers thread says I'm a graduate. I'm confused...

Lyra Elizabeth

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:49 am
I let them know you didn't graduate...I have no idea what's up with the Chasers thread. I'll go see about fixing that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:57 pm
ATTENTION!

As of today, Lyra Elizabeth is the Head of Ravenclaw House. Thanks for those years as your Head, everyone! And I'll see you elsewhere around the Guild.

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:14 pm
Hello!

As Alutian said, I am now the Ravenclaw Head of House.

I would like to thank you, Alutian, for being such a wonderful Head of House for so long. I hope that I will eventually reach the standard you have set so high. In the meantime, I'll certainly try my best!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:06 pm
Miranda snuck into the Ravenclaw common room. She had a message for Lyra, and thought it would be a good time to deliver it, seeing as she wasn't supposed to disturb the students, and everyone was busy with the quidditch event.

|| Yeah, it was because I was gone so long. But dont worry, I'll answer all the questions so I get back in here. Haha.

Congrats on becoming head of house!||

She Left the message on the big table in the middle of the room, and ran back out.  

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

SleepyCitrus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:12 am
[Congrats on being appointed Head of House, Lyra!]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 pm
The August issue of the Hogwarts Monthly is up! Go read it!

[[Thanks. What's your RP name? Or by what name should I refer to you?]]

Lyra Elizabeth

SleepyCitrus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:37 pm
[You're very welcome. Anice Gallagher's the RP name for here, but any name is good with me.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:14 am
[[Then I shall call you Anice. If I remember, that is. I'll probably call you Citrus if I forget. Like the new username by the way biggrin ]]  

Lyra Elizabeth

SleepyCitrus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:36 am
[Either is fine, I'm not picky. xD
Thank you~. Just as soon as I can scrounge up some gold for the very last item (Rainy Day: it's so expensive! ;A; ), I'll have the complete look to go with my new username. C:]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:24 pm
The Hogwarts Express is open! Go post like crazy!  

Lyra Elizabeth

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:25 am
Hey, Ravenclaws, one and all. Feel free to write something for the Hogwarts Monthly. It can be pretty fun, and every Ravenclaw who writes earns us house points!  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff