Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Started rp [full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:25 am
Koi looked down "Well.. about medicians dont worry~ i will take care of that" she said with a smile "But..about your leg.." she said slowly , not looking at him "the minimum is two weeks.." she said sadly "But i promise i will do my best to heal your leg faster!" she rushed to add "Im just a rookie at healing with magic.." she admited.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:06 pm
"It's okay." Arkhel reassured her. "I couldn't heal a nosebleed. But what do we do now? It probably won't take long for those zombies to make their way out of the caves, and what if they get to the other cities? Or even up onto the surface? Maybe they'll lose their fear of the light. We'll have to warn people, or stop them ourselves. I'm in favor of the first option."
Hundreds of miles away, a minion lost a bet with a necromancer.
"My leg shouldn't be a huge problem." Arkhel continued, not having any idea that there even was a necromancer watching him, "I can fly, so I won't have to walk. Speaking of flying, I noticed that you didn't fly much in the caves. Why not? It would have been safer up above."  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:02 pm
Koi looked away, she didnt want to answer his questiong so instand she said "You can walk.. but cant run" and looked at his leg "Those branch holds your bone so it wont hurt much to walk, though runing will" she said with a soft smile "And dont worry, we will go over them, but only tomorrow!" she said and pointed at his leg "You will feel better for sure after it" she added "And you wont need the anesthetic leaves anymore"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:08 am
Noticing how she was trying to avoid answering him, Arkhel pressed on. "Did your wings get hurt?" He asked, genuine worry permeating his voice.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:36 am
Koi rushed to shake her head "no no!" she said fast "D..dont worry about it~" she said with a fake smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:35 pm
Arkhel's face quickly soured at the barely concealed lie. "You did hurt yourself, didn't you?" he said accusingly. "Why aren't you healing yourself?"  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:08 pm
Koi blinked "oh true.." she said and rushed to put some medician on her arm "Forgot about that one.." she said and giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:27 pm
Arkhel was not at all convinced that she was all right, so he continued to interrogate her. "What else happened? Can you still fly long distances?"  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:32 pm
Koi didnt looked at him "n..nothing happen.." she said and walked over her desk "i.. i need to get few more leafes for you!" she said fast and walked out the cave and sighed sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:56 pm
His suspicions were raised, but Arkhel doubted that he would be getting anywhere with the questions. After she left, he laid back down on the bed and tried to get back to sleep.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:01 pm
Koi picked few of the leafes she need. She sat down near the cave, hoping he would forget about this topic.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:21 pm
Arkhel was still tired after everything, so he did eventually fall back asleep. As he did so, Sicarius was just waking up. He yawned and stretched a little bit, getting up from where he was resting. He had been sleeping on a pile of dead bodies. He brushed himself off, checking everywhere for bits of gore, before leaving. The ruin of what had once been a small farm smoked behind him as he walked away, and scavenging birds circled above. He walked away as one swooped down to pluck the eyeballs out of one of the bodies he had been sleeping on, tearing it out in a most gruesome manner. Enough fun, I should go kill the "heroes" now... Sicarius though as he left. There hadn't been a singe target to avoid him yet, and damned if these two would be the first.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:38 pm
Koi yawnd, she desided its better if she sleep inside. She walked into the cave and put few leaves on the floor, then slept on them. She fell asleep eazily since she was tired.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:44 am
The night passed without event, and the pair slept peacefully. Arkhel woke early the next day, intending to make breakfast for both of them. He made his way to the cooking area before realizing that he had no idea what Koi liked. She was part plant, so she might take offense if he tried to serve fruit, and since she was so close to nature, she would probably not eat meat. As Arkhel tried to figure out what to serve, he flew in circles around the kitchen.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:19 am
Koi heard the voice of Arkhel wings and woke up fast. she rubbed her eyes and looked at him "W..why arent you sleeping?" she asked slowly, before he could answer there was a knocking on the door. Koi got up fast and looked around panicly. After a while she rushed over the door and open it by a little.
"Im here for my daily" A voice of male was talking, "Koi shook her head "I dont have them now.. im little bussy.. err.. can i get you it later?" she whispered scaredly. "No! give it now.. or you'll be sorry!" the male voice rised up. Koi rushed to exit the house so Arkhel wouldnt hear and looked down "Please Poll.. give me some time..". The male pushed her to the ground, on her wings and said madly "I'll be waiting!" he said madly and took off.
Koi waved her wings a little "ouch.." she said out of pain and stood up. She went back into the cave and smiled and Arkhel like nothing had happen "S..soo.." she said slowly "Why are you awake?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff