Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
MasterxSlave Full of Temptation (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:54 pm
"No I do not need a glass slave." Andrew said seeing a glass set down anyways. He took a few deep breaths and opened the bottle drinking some of the blood. He felt calmer after downing the crimson juice. He grabbed his fork and knife and started to eat looking at her only every-so-often. "Good job slave. Now go ahead and clean the dishes." He said to her as he finished up his breakfast.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:59 pm
Madelyn bowed her head. "Of course sir." She went over to the sink, quickly beginning her task. She filled the sink with soapy water then washed all the dishes, drying them after and then putting them away.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:01 pm
Andrew kept some of the drink left and put it in the fridge. As he walked behind Madelyn he smacked her bottom and smirked. "We're going to meet a friend of mine today. He has more of the HB at his house." He said to her as he put his bottle in the fridge again and leaned against the counter looking down at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:05 pm
Madelyn smiled, bowing her head. "Well that is wonderful Sir. It seems to please you greatly, so it pleases me as well." She looked up at him for a moment before emptying the sink and drying her hands.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:16 pm
"Slave I think I want to do something different today." Andrew said to her smirking. "Will you do it no matter what the cost is or will I have to beat you into doing it?" He asked her the glint in his eye showing he preferred the beating.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:18 pm
"No Sir. I will do whatever you want me to do. I am humbly yours and yours to do with what you wish." Madelyn bowed her head, peering up at him softly then looked down at the floor again  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:25 pm
"Good to hear slave." Andrew said to her smirking evilly now. "Follow me slave and you'll learn of what you are to do today." He said to her as he walked into his bedroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:28 pm
Madelyn followed closely. "Yes sir." She whispered, keeping her head down slightly then looking up as they entered his bedroom.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:43 pm
Andrew leaned on the wall and tilted his head towards the bed. "You know what to do I suppose." He said to her smirking his devilish smirk. You've just been brought into a demon's trap. There's no escape slave. He thought to himself just letting the smirk grow bigger and more devilish.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:45 pm
Madelyn peered at him, watching the look on his face. She became fearful but she would refuse to show it. "I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure of what you want sir." She said, chewing on her lip.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:47 pm
He cracked his knuckles and pointed at her outfit then down. Finally nodding back to the bed. "Do you understand now or do I need to beat it out of you?" Andrew asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:51 pm
Madelyn nodded her head gently. "No need to beat me sir. I know now." She whispered as she felt for the zipper in her dress. She pulled down, slowly, worried of what may happen, what he would do if she didn't perform well enough for him.

((Whee. Skippy? Well of course. No sexualness in the forums XD))  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:15 pm
Andrew glared down at her. "So you aren't so bad but I'll get you to do better." He said as he moved and grabbed the dress throwing it to her. "You better get dressed we have a trip to go on." He added smirking as he walked into his closet grabbing clothes.

((yep))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:32 pm
Madelyn nodded and quickly dressed. She was slightly sore. He was rough, but she knew that he would be. She fixed her hair then waited for him so they could go get him, what she could only imagine to be liquor or something of that sort  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:37 pm
Andrew walked out in a tight fitting shirt and blue jeans. "Don't worry he won't bite you. You're a bunny-human not a real human so he won't feed off of you." He said to her smirking. "He just has an item for me that I have to buy. The only one to sell it is him so that's why I have to see him today." He said to her seeing her ready and he attached the leash and collar to her again. "Can't have you running off you know."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff