Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Tides of Eiren (Angel and S u g a r y) (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:05 pm
Rowan bit his lip slightly then leaned down and kissed her gently then pulled away. "Erm, that," he said simply then couldn't help but let a small blush appear on his cheeks. "And I... I wanted to see if you still wanted to... share my quarters tonight?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:11 pm
She closed her eyes when he kissed her then opened them, almost whimpering at the loss of his mouth on hers. She nodded. "Aye...naught's changed in the half hour since I told you," she teased him then slowly stepped toward him and kissed him slowly, moving her fingers over his chest, clasping behind his neck. "Does that convince you?" she asked pulling back to gaze up at him. Her hold still on him.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:18 pm
Rowan blinked then smiled at her. "Aye, that does." His smile then became a smirk as he scooped her up into his arms and then kissed her again. "Is there anything you'd like to do in particular? I could take you anywhere in the kingdom... If you'd like, that is." He gave her a smile then tilted his head to the side slightly as he awaited her answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:23 pm
"I don't know of anywhere..." She smiled and kissed him slowly. "Choose something for us...What do you think would be a good idea?" she asked with a soft smile as she gazed at him. "I'm fine with anywhere...I promise...but we can't be gone to long. Lili spoke of you having a council gathering at about two so I suggest it not be to far...How did you discover you could jump from place to place like that. I think that's as acurate as it will get with me naming what it is," she mused, enjoying the feel of his strong arms around her.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:29 pm
Rowan nodded and in a matter of seconds, they vanished then reappeared at a beautiful lake surrounded by trees with the sunlight leaking through the leaves. "It just happened one day and then it happened again, making me realize that I could probably control it so I learned how to and did." He smiled a little then moved to sit down on a log, then set her down on his lap.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:37 pm
Breya gave a soft groan at the intense suction before she felt them stop and she peaked open her eyes then smiled as she looked at their surroundings. When she sat in his lap, she blushed. This was just turning out to be far to romantic. How could this man trick her as he did and then make her fall for him anew. "It must have scared you at first. Being able to do such a thing. I got my sight when I was ten. I was so scared I would be burned as a witch for what I saw..." She looked at him. "In a way, you rescued me from persecution and wedding a man I would never love. At least with you, there's hope," she teased, splaying her hand across his chest against his shirt, feeling his steady heartbeat. "Do you really believe I can conquor this whole princess thing. There's supposed to be a masque in celebration of us wedding and I'm scared those that see me, will dislike a peasant such as myself as their future queen..."  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:42 pm
Rowan smiled, again not saying anything on how he truly felt for her. "It didn't really scare me. I thought it was fun." He laughed a little then said, "Typical little lad though." He winked then nodded at her words. "Yes, you'll be amazing and you know why I also think they'll like you? Because many of those who will be at the masque are peasants as well and they'd like the aspect of having someone who had been like them as their queen. It means that you know of things that could be changed."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:56 pm
She smiled and traced his jaw. "You think I will be a good queen?" she asked him gently then laid her head against his shoulder, the blood rushing through his veins heard by her sensitive ears. "For I fear I'm going to be a failure and embarrass the entire royal household. It comes from me not being born into the courtly world as you and your sister were..." She took a deep breath. "I would hate to disappoint anyone."  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:59 pm
Rowan moved a hand to stroke her hair softly. "You will be and you need to be a little more positive or you will in fact mess up if you continuously worry about it." He smirked a little then let out a small sigh. "You'll be a good queen."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:21 pm
She smiled and then nodded and looked at him. She ran her thumb over his bottom lip then kissed him slowly before drawing away on a sigh. "Tell me about your past Rowan...the real past...not the one you conjured up for me when you were pretending to be a traveller," she whispered thoughtfully. Looking at him in earnest.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:26 pm
Rowan thought for a moment then said, "I think it'd be better if you asked about what you truly want to know." He smirked again then let out a small laugh. He didn't really know what to tell her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:30 pm
She thought about it for a moment then sighed. "Well...was your mother a logosh? Your father does not seem to be the same as you. Physically appearing perhaps but naught else...He...I don't know how to explain it but it seems a strength unlike that of you and Lili is not within him..."  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:41 pm
Rowan nodded and said, "Aye, my mum was... And what I had said was true. She was stabbed but because someone found out what she was. A hunter of sorts." He looked slightly saddened as he thought of this then sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:48 pm
She frowned. "You mean...bloodhunters still exist?" she asked her eyes widening. "I thought...they didn't..." She bit her bottom lip. "I'm sorry..." she mused then sighed looking back at him. "I don't know if its worse being the cause of your mother's death or watching her death before your very eyes. Both are tramatic experiences. Its something we have in common. Cold men for fathers and lost mothers..." she said taking his hand and ran her fingers over his knuckles.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:53 pm
"Both happened to me. I was hiding under the bed when it happened." Rowan shook his head a little then frowned at her words. "I'm sorry too." He leaned down then kissed her softly on the lips. If one were to see them right now, they would know how much the two were in love. Though, it seemed that both of them were either slightly clueless or all together.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff